RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]

Go down 
+4
Kaliot
zhleader
Laris_Cole
Yuki-Chan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zhleader

A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Zangretor's head bobbed up momentarily, as Taabrea took control. "Yes, I have one." He began, raising his hand. "You say this ship of ours is fast. But surely something you believe so confidently in would be a smaller vessel? How crowded are we going to be, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:03 am

Yuuka nodded, acknowledged the question, "It's a new prototype ship, it's definitely large enough to house everyone in this room and more comfortably, while still being fast enough. As I said, it's very fast, and Vale has developed their information network enough so that we'll be able to react quickly to any threats in time with our speed."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:33 am

Aurelia took yet another sip of her rum. She may or may not have drank a little too much than she had intended. She shot out of her chair and slammed her hands on the table. "So we get to zoom across the sky and bam-kablam pirates? When are we starting?! When are we-?!" She paused for a moment, her face turning a bright red as she realized what she was doing. She slowly sat down onto her seat. "Eh-eh-eh." She looked towards the ground. "Excuse me."
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Maverick noticed Aurelia in how she personally described the job description of a pirate hunter.

Well isn't she rather excited with all this danger?

Maverick then slightly raised his hand and asked a question;

"Are we separated in teams or do we go about as one group? There might be possibilities of the pirates splitting up and targeting two or more places at the same time..."

Last edited by Laris_Cole on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:53 am

"Unfortunately, we only have one ship available, and not enough crew or members for two anyways, so we'll be working at one team. We aren't the only groups hunting pirates, and jobs that are too small will simply be left to the other crews. Ours is probably the biggest, so we'll be entrusted with the largest, hardest missions." Yuuka said with a curt smile in reply to the question. At least everyone was asking good questions.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:46 am

Maverick took a folder from the table and started browsing it and then he raised his hand again,

"Do we have any information regarding the possible identity of a ring leader? Since it seems that some of these crimes by the pirates are well planned.", Maverick asked as he was checking through the folder.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:33 pm

I counted the Lien in my folder before I piped up with a few questions of my own. "What will our duties on the ship will be? You know, like navigators, engineers, gunners, etc? And does our group have a name less generic than 'Pirate Hunters' and 'Anti-Pirates'?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:25 am

Looking at Maverick first, Yuuka thought out her words carefully, "...Yes. But any information past 'yes' is classified unfortunately." She said, before turning to look at Jett as well and answering his questions, "Most of you will be the ones to fight the pirates - we already have most of the necessary jobs to keep the ship running filled. And no to the name, the crew will probably end up forming one while in the air though."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:59 am

((OOC: Double posting to bump the thread))

"Right. Next thing to go over, your roles on the ship. Or at least for those of you that signed up as warriors! Like I mentioned earlier, men for all of the roles necessary for a ship to run have been supplied by the Government. Your jobs are to fight the pirates once we make contact with them. Unfortunately, you are the only fighters we'll have, and you'll likely be outnumbered. ((OOC: Note, there will be NPC mercenaries possibly))So I hope you're all as good as you bragged!" Yuuka said.

"Now... I'm organizing one last thing, so while you all wait I suggest you get to know each other a bit better. You'll be working together for a looooong time."
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:33 pm

"Now... I'm organizing one last thing, so while you all wait I suggest you get to know each other a bit better. You'll be working together for a looooong time."

Though Yuuka had said that, he was fine with staying in this group for a bit longer. He had met a lot of interesting people here who definitely have a lot of potential.

And as Yuuka had suggested, he resumed to talking with Ian.

"Sir Ian, though you wouldn't tell me where you had acquired such a fascinating equipment, would you at least tell me who had conducted the necessary preparations in order to be able to equip such?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:09 pm

"Well, I didn't get my arm ripped off willingly, that's for sure. I made it alongside my swords at Light Hall."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:28 pm

Aurelia sighed as there appeared to be a small delay in the meeting. Since her recent outburst, she had stopped drinking her rum and had reeled herself back quite a bit. She watched as others around her began to chat amongst themselves. She wouldn't get involved herself, though, still embarrassed from her recent outburst, figuring it would be better to just keep to herself for the time being. Instead, she would reopen her folder and continue reading the files within.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:52 pm

"You actually conducted the operation yourself? Is it attached to your body and you are able to move it at will or you are able to control it through your aura?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:00 pm

"No, that's not what I meant by-" I stopped and sighed. There was no way for me to keep beating around the bush. Unless... "Avernus, we live in an age where we have AK-130 androids guarding Schnee Dust trains traveling the Forest of Forever Fall. We're not that well known, but I am an ALAR, short for "Amputee Living Assisted by Robotics," a medical term used for people who replace lost limbs with robot prosthetics." Raising my glass as I turned my head to the side, I took a few looks around as I took another sip of Mako Sake. That Faunus guy/girl (I have no idea what the Pit I am looking at through the bottom of my glass) was giving me a few looks earlier. "Now, if you really want me to tell you how I lost my real arm, though, I gotta ask you a question of my own."
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:39 pm

"Ask away", he said with a smile on his face.

But Maverick's true intention in asking all these questions was something rather personal. It involves replacing most of his body parts into robotics.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:05 pm

"Would you want the short, boring, and true version of the story, or the long, exciting, fake version of the story?" I ordered another Mako Sake on the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:22 am

"The 'fake' and exciting version. I'm quite fond of stories regardless of it being real or fictional"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:04 am

Yew had been standing silently by Yuuka for a while. She was slightly nervous around all the people she didn't know, and so she decided that Yuuka would be her shield from them. They weren't likely to try to talk to her if she stood around Yuuka. At least, she hoped. She might embarrass herself if they did.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:50 am

Noticing Yew standing next to her as she worked on the finishing touches on a few files, having pulled out her scroll to do so, Yuuka paused, turning to the girl with a slight frown on her face, "Go on, mingle with the others! You need to get to know them sooner or later, you'll be relying on them in battle. You'll cover their back, they'll cover yours, but doing that is a lot harder when you're trying to cover the back of a complete stranger. They probably won't bite, don't worry!" She encouraged, before going back to her work.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:59 am

Right. Probably. Well, if she was going to prove that she was worth having on the team, she might as well start now.
Yew went up to the bar and ordered a soft drink. She took it, and sat near some guy with a fake arm and listened. At least that way she could say she knew SOMETHING about one of her crewmates.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:11 am

"Alright, then. Gimme a few seconds." I munched on a pretzel before I told him what was actually the true story. MY story. The "true" one I wanted to tell was the real Ian's story, getting his arm eaten off by a tiny little jackboot or something. But this guy insisted, and I had to please him if he was truly working with Riley.

"So, there I was, on a on a job with a few friends to the House of Ambus, a subsection to the Lucarimus church dedicated to the study of Grimm and Dust. We were all to help protect the Dominus of the church as a small security detail, thinking, 'Oh hey, this place would never get attacked by some lunatic. What an easy way to make some money!' No, it wasn't.

Suddenly, through the window next to the Ambus Dominus' chamber, some crazed kid flew in (seriously, he was using a jetpack or something, I don't know), trying to make his way in to kill the Dominus. We fended him off with guns and steel, not losing a singe one of our friends in the process, when he decided to get into the center of our group. We all pulled the trigger, and he dodged all those bullets, which all hit our friends in the crossfire. My arm was shotgunned off, while my rifle's bullet traveled into the heart of the very one who shot me: my own girlfriend
."

I stopped and took another swig, hiding some tears. "Sorry, I get emotional sometimes when I tell this story to some ladies. Emotions help sell the tale. Anyways, after the House of Ambus found the aftermath of the assassin's work, they helped our surviving members out, giving me this hand in the process." I juggled a pretzel between Tay SĂșng's fingers, not letting a single crumb fall off it as it spun. "And that's how my made up story goes. It's just a simple robot hand with a Scroll tablet built into the forearm. Sadly, I can't feel anything in this arm, since making nerve endings for machines is pretty much impossible. Imagine having no feeling in your arm for three years. Sure, it's removable, but I won't show you here. It's a hassle, really, especially since it's basically ripping off my own arm in public something that can scare someone, probably someone like YOU!" I spun around, slamming my hand onto the bar table as I directed my voice towards the girl who chose to sit near us.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:22 am

Yew shrieked and fell off her chair. PROBABLY, wouldn't bite. Luck was against her, it seems. Yew stood up and put the chair back in its place. She bowed to the "stranger"
"I'm very sorry if I had offended you. I just wanted to hear a story"
She lifted her head and slowly started walking back to the bar to apologize to the bartender. The glass she had her drink in shattered, and either way, she wanted another.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:25 am

"Allow me. It was my fault for scaring you, anyways." I paid for the broken glass and her drink. "So. You got a name, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:28 am

"Oh, uh...Thanks."
Yew nervously sat down again.
"My name's, Yew... Yew Carwen"
She downs the drink in one.
"What about you?" Yew asks, timidly.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:34 am

"My name is Ian E. Moon." I raised an eyebrow at how fast she managed to drink about a pint of soda in one go. "Yew, huh? Do you turn your head when people are saying the word 'You' and not 'Yew'?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:40 am

"I'm normally not in places where that's a problem. I've been mostly sneaking in and out of bandit camps for the past few years, and before that, I mostly kept to myself"
Yew swirled the ice in her glass while she spoke. When she was done, she ordered another drink, and a pack of chips. She just realized, she hadn't eaten all day.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:02 am

Maverick could only appear amused as the two had exchanged greetings. He was also thinking about Ian's story and what his prosthetic arm was capable of.

It's amazing how detailed the story was and if my years of experience of analyzing the mentality of individuals are correct, I'd have to say that the story was actually true

"I would have to say that the story was quite amazing, even though it's made up. It's astoundingly believable, as if it wasn't fictional at all",
he said as he clapped his hands in amusement.

Though in another note, it seems that it really is a prosthetic arm... I need someone who has knowledge or experience with changing a real biological part into a robotic one... I'm growing far too tired of this human body of mine. Not even capable of using at least 15% of my abilities
, he was thinking as he was lost in thought but appeared to be enjoying everything on the outside until the girl that Ian was talking to caught his attention.

"I'm normally not in places where that's a problem. I've been mostly sneaking in and out of bandit camps for the past few years, and before that, I mostly kept to myself"

"Ms. Yew, My name is Maverick",
he said as he showed a gesture of greeting. "Due to my curiosity in things, I can't help but ask why a young girl such as yourself been 'sneaking in and out of bandit camps'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]   A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Hunters [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Closed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next