RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wine tasting (Closed)

Go down 
+6
maestema
FunkyMonkey
Wei Tzu
Skylight
Sumdumguy
Kail Christensen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
FunkyMonkey

Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:39 pm

Upon hearing Li's change of plans, Alexandra grinned, but she quickly looked away to hide it and instead disguised it as her pouring more drinks.  She thought to herself, "That was a mistake in telling me.  There's nothing that pleases me more than to cause a little good-hearted trouble."  She turned turned back to Li and said in an amused tone, "Hmm.  I see what's going on.  Don't worry, I can help you out with that.  Just don't give me attitude when I'm taking your drinks away from you."
Back to top Go down
maestema

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:26 am

Seeing himself being left in the dust with this wine 'tasting' event, Kandata decided to pick up the pace. He chugged down his glass in one drink, and taps his glass on the table. "So, Mr. Host, uhh... Fionn, was it? I don't like to sound a bit demanding and all, but, will foods be served? I mean, you can't go all out in a wine 'tasting' event with an empty stomach, right?" the redhead smiled.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:27 am

"I agree with Mr. Kandata here." Alonso said with a seemingly wide grin on his face. "Though unless your goal was to get everyone drunk then I guess food would probably delay that objective." Picking up another glass Alonso takes a quick sip again before downing it in one go, apparently waiting for something to happen as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:44 am

Lightning commented, barely audible "I did skip lunch today...and breakfast....and yesterday's.....and the day before that I only had a salad....." her stomach gave a soft grumble; the last time she really had a meal that was remotely filling, was a few months ago, when she hadn't moved to Vale yet.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Thorn shivered and her ears twitched as Aphelion pressed the cold bottle against her face. She then said, "T-that was cold...but I'll taste that now..." She then grabbed the glass from Aphelion taking a small sip saying, ""It is sweet..." She then picked up the next bottle on the table and pressed it against Aphelion's face saying, "Cold?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:13 pm

"Damme Damn cold." Aphelion said with a slight pout, taking the bottle from her hand and drinking from it a little before pulling away, "This one tastes kinda like honey.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:53 pm

"If it weren't for you I'd be drunk off my ass." Blaise said, "So yeah, I still know what I'm saying." Her ears flicked around from being petted, as did her tail as a side reaction. "I'm up for a walk if you want. You get to lead though, I don't know many places around Vale actually." she said before pouring herself another shot and taking a drink. "Where are ya taking me anyways?" Blaise set her shot glass down on the table and stood up, holding an arm out for Fionn to take so he could lead her wherever. When they would start walking, he would find that Blaise walked perfectly fine, like she wasn't drunk much at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Fionn pulled back from the girl a somewhat wide eyed look as he heard the questions from his guests, in his lovely daze he had completely forgotten what other people were, and that they probably needed food or something.

He stood up and cracked his back as he put up his left hand and raised his index finger to say "Shhhh for a second young idiots, I shall provide" as he walked towards a large set of metal double doors at the end of the hall, going up to an intercom and saying something unintelligible to the people still at the table before returning and patting Blaise on the head once again, his thumb caressing the cute tufts of fur at the ends of her ears, obvious that he would not stop doing such even if the damn world ended.

"I was thinking of just going around the block to be truthful, I'm not actually that familiar with these posh neighborhoods but I'm certain we can find a nice quiet place t-" His sentence was interrupted by the sound of the double doors opening and a group of waiters bringing out a massive tray of food; from desserts to entrees there was anything you could desire on it. When they set it down you could clearly see that Fionn had truly gone all out this time.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Alex, drinking her sweet wine, set her glass down when she saw food being brought out. When the food wall set, she walked over and took a small savory pastry and brought it to Li. "Li, eat this. If you don't want to be too drunk and embarrass yourself in front of Emilia, you should eat something. You won't stay sober when you're drinking on an empty stomach." She took Li's glass and replaced it with the pastry. Setting down the glass, she went back to the food table, as she herself was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:35 am

Lightning smiled at the sight of food being brought out, and wandered over to the table, glass in hand. She elegantly picked up a strawberry tart, nibbling it gently and looking around.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:31 am

At the corner of his eye Alonso spots Alexandra handing Li a tart. Afterwards he drinks everything in his glass with one quick gulp and immediately heads towards the two. Upon arriving he notices Alex head back to the food table so he decides to have a friendly chat with Li. "I don't believe we've been acquainted though I do recall seeing you at the ball the other night." Alonso said, some redness being apparent on his cheeks due to the sudden consumption of alcohol. "I'm Alonso, pleasure to meet you, miss...?"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:55 pm

Emilia couldn't be happier with her timing as the food was being brought out, having closed in on a familiar face. Grabbing Li's arm, she hugged it while leaning in to him, wagging her tail vigorously. "Hi Li! Did you miss me?" Emilia had started growing quite attached to Li after everything that had happened between the two, from the game of truth or dare to when she had some alone time with him one night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wine tasting (Closed)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4