RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wine tasting (Closed)

Go down 
+6
maestema
FunkyMonkey
Wei Tzu
Skylight
Sumdumguy
Kail Christensen
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Wine tasting (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:53 am

Fionn walked into the large hall and took a deep breathe, this was most definitely the classiest thing he had ever done, seeing as he had truly gone all out this time; starting with the hall itself, beautiful and expensive with exquisite furnishing, the many various wines each labeled with descriptions to match, the risen dance floor shined and waxed glowing as it waited for the happy couples who would have their fun upon it, and the band itself, classy bluesy sounding voices and instruments all tuned and ready to play up some classy club jazz.

He himself was bathed in his usual whiskey smell which emanated off of him, obvious only to Faunus and Half breeds as he walked through the hall, making sure everything was place, walking outside briefly as well to make sure the sign had not blown off, the sign reading "Wine taster and ball today!", this was, however not the only bit of advertising he had done, he had placed hundreds of posters all around Vale on every street and every power-line, hoping to attract some of the more posh types to the event seeing as he needed the money for something that he could not disclose because he would go to prison.

Fionn walked back inside and inhaled again, enjoying the scent of the various aged and flavored alcohols that filled the hall on every table, he scanned the building once again making sure everything was fine, eyes settling on the "spark" table as he called it, filled with the infamous Aphrodisiac wines he had once accidentally brought to a game of Truth or Dare, but this time thankfully labeled with a little descriptive sign in front of them, the sign read "For couples that need to bring that little "spark" back into their love life, these wines are guaranteed to make you feel the love again!" He chuckled slightly as he patted himself on the back mentally for his strokes of genius, eying more of the tables filled with "special" wines, he was going to make a god damn killing on this ball, and all of his barely legal dreams would come true.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:15 am

From a distance, aqua eyes spied a familiar face, and as the boy went back inside, she used her Semblance to get to just by the door. clearing her throat, Lightning knocked upon the door to get....Fionn...she thinks that's what his name is....attention, brushing a lock of pink hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:31 am

Fionn turned around hearing the sound of the knock upon the door, it was strange that someone would knock upon an open door but he paid no attention to it as he walked back to where he had come from and saw the girl, his jaw dropped for a moment before he turned it back into his usual grin and walked over to Lightning, the sword on his back making his back lean forward ever so slightly.

"Well that's a face I certainly didn't think I'd be seeing again, Lightning was it, how have you been? you here for the wine tasting?" He asked happily in a very friendly business way, his tone and posture suddenly improved as his business side kicked into action and he appeared to tower over the girl with just his presence.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:40 am

She smiles right back at him, unfazed by his stature over her "Hello....Fionn was it? I was in such a rush to leave that prison that we never really had the chance to talk. As for how I am, well we're both here, we made it, I'm feeling great. And finally, yes I'm here for the wine tasting."

Last edited by Kail Christensen on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:41 pm

"Aw, Fionn's finally got himself a girlfriend!" said a voice from behind Fionn before it's owner came around from behind him and wrapped their arm around his neck. "What's her name? Come on, tell meeeeee!" said the fox girl who Fionn was quite familiar with. "You can tell ol' Blaise, you know I don't bite, bud." she said. "Unless you want me to, that is." Blaise laughed and pulled Fionn in close as she whispered into his ear. "She's a cute one too, you got lucky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:00 pm

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Blaise." Fionn said in a wittily dry way as he looked behind himself at the oh-so familiar girl who had wrapped her arms around his neck, before reaching his right hand behind himself in a swing around motion and rubbing the Foxes Faunus ears in a fun and playful way.
"Her names lightning, we escaped a grimm filled prison together with a couple of other people before going our separate ways, and she apparently decided at some point that she wanted to come to a wine tasting." He said before chuckling a little and leaning his head back more to get a better view of the girl he was talking to so that he could whisper into her right Faunus ear.
"And I assume that you're also here for some of my wine, Miss Fem Fatale."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Thorn entered the large extravagant looking hall with a relaxed look on her face. She wore her semi-formal cocktail dress that she had recently purchased for formal occasions, and dates of all sorts. And to match the dress, she wore a set of mismatched black and white heels. She had Ambrosia Spike collapsed and wore it on her waist. She looked around noticing the tables laid out with various wines on each table. Although a certain table caught her eye, and that was the 'spark' table. She read the description and decided to save that table for later. She then turned around and said, "Hurry up Aph! I want to be able to try all of the wines!"
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:07 pm

"I certainly hope you're not referring to me, Fionn" says a voice with a soft, upper tenor. Following the voice is a very effeminate looking young man, shaking his head lightly as he walks into the room. "Had I known it was you putting this event together, I might have tried finding someone else to bring along with me."

Looking about the room, Lí's gaze lingers on the band for a moment, appreciating the music they provide before turning back to the group of people before him. Of the group so far, the only one he recognizes is Fionn, though the one with strawberry-colored hair at least looks familiar from classes. "I presume we have more people on the way?"
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:11 pm

"Of course there would be more people coming today," Alexandra said, coming up behind Li.  She was wearing a dark blue, slightly violet fitted cocktail dress that accented her alluring figure.  "The more the merrier, isn't that right, Fionn?"  She paused and looked at Fionn.  Continuing to look at him, she continued, "who knows, maybe he even has some more of that...special...drink he brought last time."
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:36 pm

Kandata was standing right outside the hall observing the people who are going in. "Is this the right place?" Kandata said to himself as he stared a piece of paper with a hand-drawn map given to him by a stranger at the street.

"Well, no time to waste then." He entered the hall and found a group of new faces, for him at least. He then put on his deceitful smile and approached the crowd.

"Yo! I'm here for some tasting of some wines. I believe this is the right place."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:28 pm

"Oohhh, look at all these people!" Blaise said, looking around her at all the people that were showing up. "Jeez, either you advertised well or you just posted stuff on ever solid surface you could find." The fox girl let go of Fionn and turned to look at the other people. "When do we start the tasting? I wanna get drunk nooooow!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:50 pm

"Been here for how long and you're already trying to impress me Blaise?" Fionn said before chuckling his usual happy chuckle at the girls comments as he cracked his back slightly and stood next to her, eying the rest of the new arrivals as they stood in the hall, the classy swing jazz reverberating throughout and giving a calm, fun atmosphere.

"Anyway, over here we have all the normals, from least to most aged going down the hall, and over here we have the specials which I'm sure some of you recognize." Fionn said as he pointed out the various alcohols to the group, the last statement directed towards the group of people whom he had shared a game of Truth or Dare with.
"Oh also this isn't like your normal sissy Wine Tasting, feel free to drink whatever you sip and to take seconds of what you like."
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

Location : The White Fang headquarters. We need a better vacuum.

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:12 pm

Alicia had stepped in another door, having been talking to the band before they had gone in. She came into the room with her wings preened and smooth, every feather in its place, thanks to the literal hours of work she put into them every few days (it was a total stress reliever, believe it or not). Her dress was a shimmering gold, one-shoulder cocktail dress that showed off what curves she had to offer (as well as a generous amount of leg) and simple gold flats to match.

Striding in confidently, she just caught the end of Fionn's introductions to the wines. She walked past him, bumping him just hard enough to notice her presence with one wing, but otherwise didn't acknowledge him. Well, other than the small smirk that grew on her face as she went to look at a choice bottle of wine. She carried herself with the elegance of, well, of a bird in flight. As to why she held herself so delicately this evening, it was anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:28 am

She examined each table, before her eyes hovered to the spark table, and she smiled, asking Fionn "Is it alright if we start early?" as her eyes looked back to him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:58 am

With a slight sigh, Aphelion entered the place a good few minutes after Thorn's urging, having had a hard time getting Equinox to settle anywhere particular. Wonder what was up with him... he pondered before shrugging and following Thorn. He wore his usual, simple clothes, and a bow tie on top of them, since it was a formal event and all. With a grin, he threw his arm around Thorn and moved the other one to playfully rub the top of her head, "Alright, alright, I'm here now."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Thorn began to shiver as Aphelion rubbed her head, as he managed to rub her ears as well. She whispered, "D-don't turn me on here...it's embarassing." She then took Aphelion's hand and put it to his side instead. She then said, "So which extravagant table would you like to take samples from first?" Thorn still made sure to keep her eye on the 'spark' table for later.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:25 pm

"No preference. Wine is wine." Aphelion shrugged and instead took hold of her hand as if she were a child, "Lead the way. I'm more of a guy who's all about how much alcohol he can drink, not what kind, hehe." he chuckled quietly and glanced around before sighing, "Jeez, I should seriously buy something more formal..."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:51 pm

Blaise pulled Fionn along over to a random wine table, making sure it wasn't the 'spark' one or whatever it was. "Come on Fionn, time to get drunk!" she said with a giggle. Her arm was still wrapped around Fionn's neck tight, although just loosely enough to let him breath freely, and still tight enough to where he couldn't escape. "Let's go over here, first!" she said, letting Fionn go upon reaching the table. "How much wine is here, by the way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Fionn attempted to say a "Hello" to his one night stand as she bumped into him while also trying to answer what Lightning had said, but this was of no use as the girl around his neck had decided it was time for drinks to happen, and as such began to pull him along with her to one of the various tables throughout the grand hall, the music still playing and the atmosphere still light.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm Blaise, but to answer your question I don't even know how much wine we have here, all I know is that it's in the hundreds." He said before laughing again as the girl stood in front of the table with him.

"Anyway this tables about halfway through the hall so the Wine here is about fifty years I think, how about you try this one, it's one of my favorites." Fionn said as he pulled up a large and old looking bottle filled with a surprisingly bright purple liquid, it had a label that identified it as a grape and blueberry wine (leading it to have a more sweet taste) before he used his thumb to pop the cork off with a pleasing sound, not bothering with glasses and simply handing the girl the whole bottle.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Lightning went over to the youngest wines, before picking a rather fine looking bottle of bright red liquid, pouring it into a glass and holding it up to her moth, sniffing it before sipping gently, looking around. 'No Sparkle for me until people start to stumble.' she thought to herself, smiling lightly
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

Location : The White Fang headquarters. We need a better vacuum.

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Alicia, aging lost interest in her previous bottle of wine, put it dow and scoped out the room, finding what she was looking for in seconds.
A few tables down, there was a table laden with whiskies and rums, each bottle casting a little circle of gold-tinted light on the tablecloth around them. She arrived in a few strides, grabbed a squat lowball glass and splashed an aged, spiced rum into it. Knocking it back, it burned in her throat, spreading a pleasant warmth through her torso. Deciding that she liked this one, she filled her glass a little fuller this time, leaning on the table and looking around with sharp eyes.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:15 pm

Alexandra started to taste the wines. She had not seen a spittoon anywhere, so she assumed that at this wine tasting, people were expected to drink the wine they had tasted.  With the smallest of sips, she gingerly moved down the tables, starting with the youngest of the red wines.  Appreciating the wide variety of grape types, from the fruity Agiorgitiko to the more full-boddied Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.  Personally, she preferred the sweeter, lesser-bodied wines, such as the Agiorgitiko as it reminded her of the saccharine nectar of the old legends.  Nonetheless, she still appreciated the full-bided wines, though she doubted their casual drinkability outside of the meal setting.

She came to another fruity wine and took a long sip.  "Careful Alex, don't want to be getting drunk now", she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:09 pm

While the others had all immediately dispersed to try the many alcohols assorted through the hall, Lí instead paces up and down the selection, evaluating each stock before choosing something to his liking. With the lightest of smiles, he slowly pours himself a small helping of a bittersweet strawberry wine, then seals the bottle once more before draining the glass of what little contents it has. At the strong taste of the alcohol in the beverage, he puckers slightly, adjusting himself to the potency, then relaxes back into his small smile once more. "Such a delightful mix of flavours and texture," he mutters.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:54 am

As the others went ahead on a drinking spree, Kandata decided to take it slow and make the most it. After all, it's not like they could literally finish all these wines. He scanned the table and grabbed a bottle of wine not minding what it is, as long as it's wine, that's all that matters. He poured it on his glass and took a small sip of it.

He then partially sat on the table, lightly shaking his glass, while eyeing the other participants. "This'll be interesting..." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:55 am

Arriving a bit late, Alonso dashes past the entrance only to be suddenly enthralled by the permeating smell of alcohol in the air. Looking at the guests he realizes that he's met a couple of them during the past ball and a few new faces were around as well. Ahh, beautiful women and wine. What a wonderful combination. Spotting his first dance partner taking a sip from some wine of a table he decides to say hi but only after playing around a bit. As he got behind her he places his hands on her waist and says, "Fancy meeting you here, Alex. I didn't know you were a connoisseur of fine wine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wine tasting (Closed)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next