RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wine tasting (Closed)

Go down 
+6
maestema
FunkyMonkey
Wei Tzu
Skylight
Sumdumguy
Kail Christensen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 am

"I don't mind at all." Alonso said to the boy with red hair. After taking another sip he starts feeling the alcohol kick in and laughs a bit."Anyways, I've been thinking. Why do they call this a wine tasting if after just a few glasses you can't taste anything at all?" He says taking one more sip from his glass.
Back to top Go down
maestema

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:58 am

"Yeah... awkward." Kandata said feeling awkward. Taking another sip from his glass, Kandata replied to the man. "Well, I guess 'tasting' is just something to cover it up, haha."

"Anyway, nice to meet you all, name's Kandata." He introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:14 am

"Ah, then we'll go over there. Wanna race to see who gets drunk first?" Blaise asked with a giggle. "You probably have more immunity or tolerance or whatever the stupid term is, but I'd still like to try and beat you for once." she said, looping her arm around his and pulling him to the harder alcohols. "So hows about it Fiona?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:01 am

"Implying I have a choice, virgin." Fionn said with a happy and ironic voice, going for his usual insulting name as a response to Blaise calling him by the common insult used against his while she continued to drag him over to the hard liquor table, the other guests their clearly enjoying themselves.

Fionn at arrival dragged out a chair and sat down, there was a massive bottle of age whiskey taking up space on the table which he quickly uncapped, grabbing two shot-glasses out of his satchel and slamming the down onto the table, filling each up to the brim with the alcoholic aged liquid, no words needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

Location : The White Fang headquarters. We need a better vacuum.

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:15 am

Alicia raised an eyebrow humourously at Alonso's compliment, and chuckled a bit as more people joined her at the whiskey table. With a small wave, she said, "Alicia," in ways of introduction to the red-haired boy who had come along.
"Well, some people might be here to actually taste wine, but I came because I know the band." She laughed, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Exciting right? Ha."
Alicia had to move one of her wings so Fionn wouldn't run into it as he and another girl came over to their table. He filled his glass almost too full, and it wasn't hard to tell why.
She tapped the table in front of him to get his attention. "Hey dumbass, is this a drinking contest? What's riding on it?"

((Edited))
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:37 pm

Lí smiles at Alex's offer, and takes the glass with an appreciative nod. "Thank you, Alex," he says, before raising the glass slightly in a quick toast. "To good cheer." With little delay, he tips the glass up, and drains its contents in a matter of seconds, the myriad flavors washing over his tongue and briefly overriding many of his other senses as he attempts to get a grasp of what he had just partaken of. "Oh," he says after lowering the empty glass. "Oh..." Reveling slightly in the slight rush the alcohol he'd had is now giving him, he looks down into the glass, then back up to Alex. "Simply marvelous... I must have more!"
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Blaise took the shot glass and quickly downed it, shivering from the pleasant taste that filled her mouth. "Good, but a little strong." she criticized, smiling back at Fionn. "Don't tell me that's all you got. And what's with this calling me a virgin, now? I wouldn't be one if you got the guts to actually ask me out!" she said with a hearty laugh. "Now come on, why not give me your strongest stuff. I'm sure I can handle it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Fionn laughed at Blaise's comments as he reached over the table past Blaise and grabbed another bottle, it had a skull and crossbones on it, and if one were to check the ingredients they would find a disturbing alcohol content of 75%.
He pulled it over to himself and popped the stylized cork off, downing his shot from the old alcohol before refilling both his and Blaise's glasses with the seventy five percent and leaning back forward in his chair slightly putting his elbows on the table to support his weight. "How about we finish up our little contest and then I'll take you out for dinner and a nice walk on the beach then eh? A reverse of the loser having to treat the winner!"
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Alex gently grinned. She was happy to have introduced someone else to one of her favorites.  "I knew you'd like it.  If you'd like some more, it's the Agiorgitiko at the far end of the table."  Following the succession of wine samples and pouring another draught of wine into her glass, she continued "Though I wouldn't drink too much, even if it does taste so good.  We're at a wine sampling and we don't want to get too hung up on one wine."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 am

"Alex, this isn't really a wine sampling," Lí says, sounding both slightly rueful and pleased by that fact. "If this was really a wine sampling, Fionn would have provided spitoons and kept his special exotics in storage," he continues, explaining the path of reasoning he'd used to reach his deduction. "In all actuality, we came to a drinking event, more than a mere sampling. People getting drunk is his goal."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:44 am

Lightning smiled gently as she filled her glass with a different drink "Nice of Fionn to host this event."
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:51 am

A sly smile crept across Alexandra's face. "Of course I know that's Fionn's goal. It was expected, especially considering what he brought to that one time we played truth or dare. This night will make an interesting night, just like that one," Alex said in an amused tone. "Still, that doesn't mean that we have to play the games on his terms. I'm going to be taking it nice and easy for the night."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:50 am

Alonso nods at Lightnings statement, taking another sip from his glass. Unknowingly, he starts tapping his fingers at the rim and tapping his foot as if imagining a rhythm being played and closes his eyes for a second before saying, "What else do you have planned for tonight, Fionn? Please do enlighten us" Alonso took a while to think about it but started figuring out what exactly might go on given their circumstances. There weren't any spitoons and most probably the whole point of the even was to get drunk. Not that I'm complaining. Especially with all these beautiful girls around. Smiling to himself he continues tapping his foot while taking occasional sips from his glass.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:33 am

Blaise smiled at Fionn and took the shot glass in her hands, looking at it for a moment before smiling. "You'll take me on a date tomorrow, Fionn." She said, looking at him with a sly grin. "Tonight we're gonna keep drinking until we pass out. Sound good?" she asked before taking a deep breath and turning her shot glass upside down. The contents didn't shift in the slightest, they just sat in the glass despite it being upside down. "But first, tell me something. How much do you like me?" asked the fox, setting the upside down shot glass on the table, keeping at least one finger on it so the contents wouldn't spill out. "You seem to really be into me. Do you have a thing for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:49 am

"Eh why should I lie, when we met and you absolutely wrecked me it was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced, I've killed like two hundred people you know, and you went through me like a hot knife through butter." Fionn said happily before chuckling a bit and scratching the back of his head in a stressed way while a slight blush creeped up onto his normally calm face.
"It made me absolutely fascinated with you, and I guess over time that evolved into me here now asking you out on a date, because it made me really appreciate you as a raw person, and afterwards I got to appreciate just how gorgeous you are. " He said now with an actual full on blush on his cheeks before taking his arm from the back of his head and putting it out in front of himself again.
"So yeah... you could say I have a thing for you to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:27 am

"Aww, that's so cuuuute!" she half-exclaimed, a giggle escaping her mouth before a hand went up to muffle it, a blush creeping up on her face in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:54 pm

(OOC: Got the okay from Fish to join in.)

Pushing open the entrance to the wine tasting, an eager Emilia strolled into the large hall. She had noticed a poster for the event while wondering around the school grounds. Upon seeing the word wine, she thought back to the truth or dare game that she had played with some other students. The wine there had tasted pretty good, and that effect they had on her was something that interested her even more.

Of course, she first had to sneak off without anyone noticing, which wasn't all that hard for her. Before she had left, she slipped into some casual clothes, not realizing she is suppose to dress up for the event. All she had on was a pink tank top and some tanned short shorts with some simple flip flops.

Upon closing the door behind her, Emilia whipped around to see only a few people standing around, drinking some of the wine. She was surprised when she noticed a few faces, especially Li's. Smiling she, Emilia announced her arrival to everyone in the room. "Hi everyone! Hope I didn't miss out on anything!" She a had spring in her step as she approached everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:57 pm

Blaise laughed and slugged Fionn playfully on the shoulder. "Knew it! It'd be a lie to say I didn't have a thing for you either." she said before flipping her glass upright again, the contents of wine still in it and undisturbed before she downed the drink. It was good, real good, and she could feel it almost instantaneously make her mind significantly fuzzier. While she wasn't really drunk, she was quite buzzed right now, and anymore alcohol would send her into drunkenness. When Emilia entered the room, she looked over at her and smiled. "Oh? Who's that, Fionn. You know her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Fionn smiled happily at what Blaise had to say before picking up his shot and downing it quickly, the soothing and familiar burn of the alcohol running down and coating his throat as he sighed slightly, his super liver (A keepsake from his great grandfather) easily fending off the drunkenness and keeping him at a very slight buzz.

"What do yo- holy hell it's like almost everyone here is someone I already knew!" He said before chuckling and stretching his back slightly, his sword scraping against the floor from it's position on his back as he did so. "Her names Emilia, met her at a party once, then she got locked in the same prison as me, Lightning, and a couple others, she had a mental breakdown, it was awkward, yadda yadda yadda."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:18 pm

"Ohh, mental breakdown... like, 'I'm scared' mental breakdown or... my kind of mental breakdown?" Blaise asked, referring to how she got whenever she saw blood. "Ah, it doesn't matter. All that I really care about is that she's here now, and hopefully she can have a good time." she said before taking the bottle of wine and refilling her shot glass before immediately downing it. "Want more? I can do this for quite a while. I bet you're hardly buzzed 'cause you drink so damn much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:29 pm

"Hah, you know me so well Blaise." Fionn said happily as he took the bottle from Blaise's hand, refilling her drink and then his before downing and refilling the glass that belonged to none other than himself.
"I really do hope you can do this for a while though, I'd rather not have to strap you to my back and carry you back to your dorm." He said before chuckling again, his crush blush replaced with an alcoholic blush as he moved his hand around slightly, the contents of his shot glass swishing around.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:46 pm

"But why not carry me back to your dorm~?" Blaise teased, pouring herself another shot and downing it quickly. Her face turned red from all the alcohol and she swayed a bit as well, so it was all too visible that she was drunk. Barely, though. "I'll do it for as long as you wanna do it. And I mean that in two ways." she said with a laugh as she wrapped her arm around Fionn's neck. "You know what I mean, yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Fionn sighed and rolled his eyes a bit at the now obviously drunk Blaise and her intoxicated attempts at seduction, his posture still relaxed and the band still playing as he sat there with Blaise like there was nothing else, and attempted to not get caught up in his healthy adolescent sex drive.
He leaned in close to Blaise giving her a quick peck on the lips before pulling his head up to one of her large fox ears. "I know what you mean, but is that "second meaning" known to the you that isn't drunk out of her mind?" He said before chuckling a bit and stroking the girls face with his left hand, pulling his head down to her human ear. "How about we go for a walk to sober you up a bit and then we'll see if you're still up for dancing the mattress Jig ."

Last edited by snaketicus on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:14 pm

Lightning slowly turned to face Emilia, smiling and gesturing for her to approach as she agreed with Fionn "Its a small world Fionn, a very small world." and she downed another glass, incredibly maintaining her balance.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:33 pm

"While you may have a point, I still plan on trying enough to find out what I like and don't like," Lí says, moments before a loud, bubbly and affectionate wolf faunus bursts through the doors in a tank top, shorts and flip flops. At Emilia's sudden entrance, he looks at all the assembled alcohol choices, then to the table with Fionn's exotics, and back to Emilia. Seconds later, he considerably pales, and turns back to Alex. "Change of plans, don't let me get too drunk, and let's try to keep her away from the aphrodisiacs."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:39 pm

Upon hearing Li's change of plans, Alexandra grinned, but she quickly looked away to hide it and instead disguised it as her pouring more drinks.  She thought to herself, "That was a mistake in telling me.  There's nothing that pleases me more than to cause a little good-hearted trouble."  She turned turned back to Li and said in an amused tone, "Hmm.  I see what's going on.  Don't worry, I can help you out with that.  Just don't give me attitude when I'm taking your drinks away from you."
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:26 am

Seeing himself being left in the dust with this wine 'tasting' event, Kandata decided to pick up the pace. He chugged down his glass in one drink, and taps his glass on the table. "So, Mr. Host, uhh... Fionn, was it? I don't like to sound a bit demanding and all, but, will foods be served? I mean, you can't go all out in a wine 'tasting' event with an empty stomach, right?" the redhead smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wine tasting (Closed)   Wine tasting (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wine tasting (Closed)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next