RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Another Day [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Just Another Day [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Gwyn opened the door to her apartment, quickly kicking off her shoes with a sigh and hanging up her bag on the hooks nailed into the wall next to the door. Today had been relatively uneventful, as per usual. Hopefully she and Kino could do something together. But then again, Gwyn still didn't know her that well. How long had the fox been here? A few days? Well, hopefully they'd get used to eachother soon, if they hadn't already. The bunny girl turned around to scan her apartment, looking for a group of fluffy tails, or a pair of fluffy ears. Or just, Kino, instead of her soft, fluffy faunus features. "Kino, I'm home!" she called out as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:12 pm

The bunny girl was met with silence as there didn't appear to be tail or ears of the nine-tailed fox whom usually prowled Gwyn's apartment. It would have been concerning had it not been for the sudden blur in the corner of the bunny girl's eye fore she was tackled down to the floor and smothered with furry tails and warmth, a tiny giggle the only thing to possibly give a sign as to who it obviously was. Sitting up, Kinoko grinned down at her prey and began rubbing the girl's cheeks, cupping them in her hands.

"Hey there floppy ears, welcome home. I made some spaghetti and meatballs with the parema .. parme ..parmesian? The white flaky stuff that tastes good all melted." The kitsune would say, crossing her arms as she looked up into the ceiling, deep in thought. Clearly she was talking about parmesan cheese. The fragrant odor of tomatoes, freshly made pasta and melted cheese filling the air.

Soon afterwards, Kinoko looked down and got up, pulling Gwyn up with her as she dusted the bunny girl's clothes off and smiled. "Right, well, welcome home and stuffs. I already ate so go on ahead and help yourself." With that said, the kitsune flourished her nine tails and went over to the couch to sit in front of the coffee table. There was a chessboard on it and it seems white was winning.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Gwyn yelped a little when she was tackled onto the ground, and she went a little dizzy from the sudden rapid movement. The room was spinning just a little bit for her, but she slowly began to recover, hardly being able to listen to Kino's words. "Oh uh..." she said once she was pulled up and dusted off. "Okay, thank you..." she said as she walked over to where Kino had made the food, making her plate and then walking over to the dining table where she sat and watched Kino from not too far away. The apartment didn't smell bad, what with the fragrance of freshly made pasta and such wafting through the air throughout most of the place, as far as Gwyn could tell.

"Uh, y-you did good, Kino." she said as she took a bite of the pasta, sampling the taste. It was still relatively warm, as it had been made not that long ago, and didn't taste bad at all. She quite liked it actually. "Oh, thank you Kino! This is great!"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Gwyn's compliment gave the kitsune a big grin as she giggled, little did the bunny girl know, the nine-tailed fox was also a nine-tailed trickster. The tomato sauce had extra dollops of some very spicy chili sauce mixed into it. And the milk in the fridge was all but gone. "Well, I'm glad you like it, floppy ears." Kinoko would say, reaching over to move a knight over a bishop, capturing it from herself. It seems she had busied herself with a lot of things whilst Gwyn was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:34 pm

"Oh... Oh no..." she said as her eyes began to tear up and her face turned red from the spice. She dropped her fork onto the plate and rushed to the refridgerator, opening it and looking frantically for the milk. It was gone. She could only groan and fan her face with her hands as a response to the spiciness, her tears blurring her vision as she looked in the general direction of the kitsune.

"K-Kino...! Why would you do this?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:31 pm

Kinoko blinked, looking over her shoulder confused. "What do ya mean, floppy ears?" The kitsune would ask, frowning a bit. "The pasta ain't good? Why's your face all red?" She would continue to ask, leaving the chessboard behind as the nine-tailed fox stood up to go over to the bunny girl. Her grin was hidden well behind a facade of feigned innocence.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Gwyn frowned as she fanned her face, trying to cool herself down as she stood there with her mouth and face feeling like they were about to catch fire. "Did you not eat some of the p-pasta you made?" she said as tears rolled down her cheeks from the spice. "It's s-spicy."

Gwyn continued to scan the refridgerator and cupboards for anything that could help her get rid of the burning sensation in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Kinoko resisted the urge to snicker and grin as she approached Gwyn, reaching behind her to hold out a carton of sweet soy milk. It wasn't milk milk, but it was still cold and fresh, so it showed that the kitsune wasn't just going to let the bunny girl suffer for long. Smiling, she poked a straw into the bottle of soy milk and tilted her head. "Here ya go, floppy ears, drink up." She would say, holding up the bottle and straw.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Gwyn snatched the carton of milk, not noticing the straw or caring that it was soy milk, and immediately began chugging the whole bottle down. She loved spicy foods, but not when it was this spicy. Her face felt like it was about to melt off and her mouth felt like she just ate fire. Unpleasant was an understatement, she felt like she was about to pass out. Luckily, the milk almost immediately began to kick in and she could relax a little bit.

"K-Kino..." Gwyn whined as she looked over at the kitsune. Her eyes were still teary from the spice, and she still felt like fanning her face would help. "That was mean..."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Kinoko let out a mischievous chuckle, her tails flailing wildly behind her as she watched Gwyn down the "soy milk", resisting the urge to break out laughing as she turned around and crossed her arms. "I know, but you were gone for so long I had to find something to do to ya, I was reeeeaaally bored." She would say, turning her head just a bit to eye the bunny girl. The soy milk was soy milk .. but she had added laxatives to them. Gwyn would be feeling the effects any minute now.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Gwyn's stomach rumbled and the tears began rolling down her eyes. She felt betrayed now. "Why...?" she asked weakly before sprinting to the bathroom, to which she then proceeded to use for quite some time...

When she came back out, having dispelled the contents of her bowels, she looked at Kino with a hurt expression. She knew it was a joke, but she still felt kind of hurt. "K-Kino..." was all she mumbled before shaking her head and looking back at the spaghetti on the table. And she was really hoping to eat that too...
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Whilst Gwyn was in the bathroom, Kinoko would have had the time to clean up her little pranks, now feeling a little bad that the bunny girl actually cried a bit over what she'd done. When the bunny girl did come out of the bathroom, the kitsune looked over, ears drooping a bit as her lips curled into a frown and her cheeks puffed out into an apologetic pout. "Sorry .." Was all she said as her eyes met Gwyn's. Looking at where she was looking, she walked over and rubbed the bunny girl's cheeks. "I used ta do stuff like this back home to everyone, I guess it's just how I got used to saying 'Welcome home', ya know? No harm done, right? You must be reeeeal hungry after what you just went through .. or did you lose your appetite cause of me? I didn't mean ta make you cry again." Kinoko would say, genuinely apologetic and feeling ashamed at what she had done.

"I mean, I can whip up some more for you, I can make a mighty fine mashed tater's and fried pork cutlets, some rice, peas and stuff. Or should I just shush and leave ye be?" The kitsune would continue on, looking back and forth between the kitchen counter and Gwyn.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:47 pm

Gwyn sighed and walked up to the kitsune, wrapping her arms around her and pulling her into a hug. "I don't m-mind really. I did lose my appetite but it's fine. I'll eat l-later." she stuttered as she moved over to the couch, hoping to relax for a bit. As she sat down on the couch, she couldn't help but wince and groan as her aching muscles relaxed for the first time all day.

"O-Ow..." she muttered as she closed her eyes and sat down on the couch. She really was in pain. "K-Kino, you don't need to make anymore food. Unless y-you're hungry, then it's fine. Otherwise... c-could you come sit with me?" she asked, removing her glasses and setting them on the coffee table in front of her. She didn't need her glasses to see, just to read mostly. Often times she forgot to take them off, and they ended up staying on her face. A bad habit she needed to get out of, much like not staying fit.

Looking over her shoulder, she smiled and glanced at the kitsune. "Come on Kino, I wanna play with your tails."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Kinoko grimaced slightly when she heard Gwyn's anguished voice, she didn't actually think the laxatives would be that effective. The kitsune felt some more shame pile on top of her until she heard the bunny girl's voice call out for her to come over. At the mentioning of her tails, all nine of them began moving about, wagging side to side slightly as Kinoko smiled and walked over to sit down next to Gwyn. Letting one of her tail tips lightly tickle the bunny girl's cheek as she did so.

"Sure, here ya go, floppy ears. Anything to make up for what I did to ya."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Gwyn smiles and leaned on Kino, taking two of the kitsune's tails and fondling them. The soft and fluffy fur made her giggle and feel happy inside.

"Thanks friend." she said as she rubbed her face with one of the tails. It was so soft... Gwyn couldn't help but blush a bit at what she was doing, but it felt so nice to play with Kino's tails.

"I wish I had tails as fluffy as this..." she said as she grabbed a bunch of the tails and hugged them, rubbing her cheek against the soft masses.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:01 pm

Kinoko was internally beaming with pride and joy, mostly because of how proud she was of her tails and partially because the bunny girl didn't seem too bothered by the previous events now as she was lost in the sea of fluffy softness. Smiling, the kitsune simply let Gwyn play with her tails, occasionally letting one of her other tails come by to tickle the bunny girl's nose and rosy cheeks.

"Well, now that you mention it, I ain't seen a tail on you yet. Where is it?" She would ask, curious now seeing as none of the bunny's clothes had any holes in the back for a tail to slip snugly into.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:32 pm

Gwyn frowned and turned her waist so Kino could see her small, round bunny tail. "Us rabbits... we don't have big fluffy tails like you." she said, kind of said that her tail was no more than a ball that sat just about her waist. "I wish my tails were like yours sooo bad. I guess that's one plus to having you around." she said, giggling as one of the fox's tails came up to tickle her cheeks and nose. Gwyn couldn't remember the last time she was this happy around another person. She was usually just quiet and scared to be around them, not happy like she was now. The bunny just kept giggling as she practically smothered herself with the fox's tails.

"You're so cute Kino..." Gwyn muttered before realizing what she had said. "B-But not l-like... I m-mean I d-didn't mean it l-like I think y-you're attractive- n-not that you a-aren't!" Gwyn said, letting go of the fox's tails and immediately going into panic mode, which Kino would come to get used to if she hadn't already. The bunny covered her face with her hands, as she didn't want Kino to look at her after saying something so embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:18 am

Kinoko looked down at Gwyn's lil white tail and blinked, tilting her head as she wanted to reach out to grab it, since it looked so grab-able, but she changed her mind and returned to letting the bunny girl smother herself against her own tails. She grinned and reached over to pull the girl into a hug, rubbing her head and ears with a hand.

"Aww, ain't ya just the cutest thing, floppy ears. You must make a lot of friends just by doing what your doing, I know back home a lot of boys enjoyed them quiet girls. Quite enamored with them actually." She would say in an attempt to cheer and relieve the bunny girl's panic.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:37 pm

"I..." Gwyn started, frowning and glancing off to the side towards a wall. "I can recall six friends off the top of my head." she stated quite sadly. "Including you. People don't like talking to me, they think I'm weird." she said as she hugged Kino back, burying her face in her chest. "My four teammates from school, one other person I talk to every now and again, and you. That's all I have for company."

The bunny hugged the fox girl tight and nestled her cheek against the kitsune's chest, not really noticing where her head was placed at the moment. She just wanted comfort for now, and Kinoko was kind of giving her that comfort. Kind of.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Kinoko blinked, nodding a bit as she let her tails come around to wrap around the bunny girl, gently patting her in between the ears. "Oh I see, that's not a lot is it? Well, I don't see how your weird .. maybe your a bit of a cry baby but that's about it and that ain't nothing for them to be thinking your weird." The kitsune would say, blinking a bit, too engrossed in her thoughts to really notice the nestling of face in chest. "Say, maybe you should try and make more friends, yeah? Where do you go to school anyway? Mind telling me about it? I am new to this whole 'Vale' place after all."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:32 pm

"I've tried to make friends Kino... I can't do it. I just can't." she said as she pressed her face into the kitsune's chest and let a tear roll down her cheek. "I go to school at Beacon, so I can become a Hunter. I want to make sure people can live comfortably and be happy and peaceful and..." she stopped and felt the tails wrap around her, making her squirm a bit before smiling and hugging the fox tighter." And so they can have lots of friends." she finished as she looked up at Kino. "Beacon is a great place that teaches people how to fight the bad guys so everyone can be happy. That's why I go there." Gwyn smiled and pressed her face back against Kino's chest as she shifted her self to a more comfortable position on the kitsune's lap.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Kinoko nodded, face scrunching up and eyes closing as she resumed patting and stroking the bunny girl's head. It was clear she didn't understand, Beacon, Hunter, and all that other stuff that she was supposed to be doing just confused her, but she got the gist of it and understood that floppy ears seemed to have a very important job going on. Sounded like a job that needed friends too. Lots of them.

"Well shucks, floppy ears. That sounds like a whole lot of pressure to be putting on a cry baby like you. Ya sure you can't make friends? I mean, you can't just walk up to them and say 'Hi' or nuffing?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Gwyn shook her head. "I wish it were that simple..." she said as a little tear rolled down her cheek. The little bunny girl was too afraid to actually talk to many people. It was a miracle that she even decided to help Kino, and she didn't regret any of it.

"You're my friend... right Kino?" she asked as she looked back up at the kitsune with slightly teary eyes. "Right...?" she asked again, with a weak sort of fragile tone. Her eyes looked sad and kind of hurt, not from Kino though, but from the fact she didn't have any close friends. She hardly had anyone to talk to, let alone someone she was close to.

"...Please?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:40 am

Kinoko nodded, eyes wide as she finally looked down at the bunny girl and noticed all the tears running down her cheeks. Pulling her petting hand away she slid it around to rub and wipe away the tears on Gwyn's cheeks. "Oh of course, floppy ears, you helped me so it's right that I help you; sides if we ain't already friends I dunno what chili sauce and jalapeno's are." She would say, bringing up some random spicy ingredients to show her appreciation and backing of Gwyn's lack of friendships.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:11 am

Gwyn's eyes lit up like a child's eyes would on Christmas, and she immediately buried her face in Kino's chest again. "Thank you!" she said joyously. She squeezed the kitsune in a big bear hug as she silently cried into the girl's shirt. "Thank you Kino..." she muttered as her hug loosened up a bit. "Can we be friends... forever?" she asked as she removed her head from the girl's chest and looked up at her. She wanted a real friend so bad. And maybe her wish had just been granted. To Gwyn is was like a dream come true, something she had wanted for years and had never gotten. It made her smile up at the kitsune, her eyes full of joy as she looked into Kino's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day [CLOSED]   Just Another Day [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next