RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]

Go down 
+3
Shortstop
DrGustave
Kellenredx
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:42 pm

David heard this and immediately his as far as possible. Backing up into a the fruit tree from earlier. "Sorry ma'am." He said as he just watched from afar. I see this ending badly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:52 pm

"How vulgar!" the huffy voice exclaimed, "Who does that boy think he is displaying such horrid things in public??"

"Must be from prison," another huffed. "How else could he show no shame placing his rear against some one else's arse!"

"Back off bud," the fruit tree barked at David. "I don't swing that way. Leaf me alone!"

Suddenly an apple fell from its branches and bonked David on the head.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:55 pm

Hunter noticed Calibur covering Alice and stopped playing his music. He was about to tell the gunslinger to back away from their guide when he took in the surroundings. A minute after listening to the commotion, he pocketed his knife and spoke up. "Calibur. Alice. Are the trees known to be hostile to others?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:57 pm

David just rubbed his head. "My apologize madam. It seems you dropped your apple...do you want it back?" He asked as politely as he could. He didn't want to risk picking it up for all he knew it was something important. He said sounding a bit annoyed at this point. I'm talking to a tree........am I crazy yet?. He thought as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:00 pm

"No, not the trees as long as they're not provoked," Calibur murmured. "This is something worse."

"I'M A GUY YOU JACKASS!" the tree barked. Suddenly a dozen apple fell on top of David.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:05 pm

"So Caliber." Malina says through clenched teeth as she spins the chamber of her gun absentmindedly. "What would happen if they were provoked or say..burned to the ground? Because these bitches are reeeeeeeeaaaaally asking for it." She says as she eyes the ferns.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:05 pm

As the apples fell they hammered David to the ground. He was soon buried. A low rumble was heard from under them. Soon a glowing hand emerged almost engulfed with black aura. "New question.....if a tree falls in the forest...does it make a sound...what if it burns..." Davy soon emerged from the pile with his flame mod aimed at the tree, and a wicked smile on his face. He aimed the thrower right at the trees, before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:06 pm

Hunter moved backwards until he was right next to the two resident players. "This doesn't seem good for us..." As David began spewing flames, he cast a quick glance at the towering gunman. "That's not good, is it?"

Last edited by Wrecker on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:08 pm

"STOP!" Calibur yelled at David, running towards him and tackled him to the ground. "Do not provoke them! The trees aren't the enemies but they will be if you harm one of them!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Davy kicked the man off. "Oh well that's different because.....erg....nope won't let you." A small burst of dark aura flashed from him. David shook his head clear. He looked at his hand and saw his mod in. "]When did I put that in?" He popped the mod out and looked at the apples. He then pulled caliber close to him. "Is it true when the say the trees have ears?" He whispered as silently as possible.

[In head]

DAMN IT ALMOST HAD THAT DAMN TREE!
Stow it you old bag of shit trying to read here.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:28 pm

"If you mean they can hear you, of course they can," Calibur murmured, "But that doesn't matter right now. Get ready for a fight."

Calibur stood up and got in a readied stance. A pair of bayonets appeared in his hands. "Nobody use fire. If you harm one of the trees by accident, they'll consider you an enemy. There are worst things in this forest..."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:59 pm

"Really wish I had Frostbiter now," Hunter muttered as his hidden blade appeared in his left hand again. His wingbuster stayed on his back, as its only offensive Dust payload was pure blue fire Dust. He wasn't going to risk using that here. "Who's the enemy this time?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Emerald sighs, Not another fight! Time's almost up, Garrus will have a hard landing. Emerald, now even more paler says, "Lapis, Topaz, set him down." The clones do as they are told before disappearing once more.

Emerald takes out Caritatis and guards Garrus and says to him, "I'm not sure how bad your wounds are right now, but I'm not taking the risk of letting you die. So, just avoid getting into the fight when it comes." Despite the fight not starting yet, Emerald appears to have sweat on his hairline already, though not from fear.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:23 pm

David popped in his ripper mod, and his hand turned into a large claw. He then got ready for an attack. "No fire weapons got it...what about flash bangs?" He asked not wanting to hurt anyone. Trees or not they were alive and they shouldn't be harmed.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:26 pm

"Epsilon's pieces," Calibur murmured. "It looks like they've come as vanguards to keep us from their master. Ever herd of rumor weeds? Well around here, we have gossip flowers."

The shook shook suddenly, vibrating under everyone's feet rapidly. Suddenly vines burst from the ground in three spots in a triangle formation with the group at the center. Spread out around them, five giant flowers the size of a two story house bloomed, a tiger-lily, a rose, a daisy, a violet, and a larkspur.

Spoiler:

Each flower had a giant mouth, gnashing and grinding razor sharp teeth.

"Such filthy vermin!" the rose exclaimed.

"But I bet they'll taste good," the tiger lily hissed.

"I want the cute one," the daisy giggled, looking right at Vanille with its long slimy tongue sticking out.

"Keep your eyes on the ground," Calibur murmured, taking aim with his two bayonets. "We're on their terrain right now and they can take advantage of it. Watch out for the vines. Each flower has a special power of its own so be careful. Don't bother with flash bangs. None of these have eyes or ears."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:28 pm

"Flashbangs can start fires, boy," Hunter said as his eyes surveyed the area, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:06 pm

Emerald coughs into the elbow of his right arm while lifting up his left holding Caritatis. He holds the sword in a defensive stance between him and the nearest Flower, while he is between the Flower and Garrus. He keeps his eyes roaming the ground as he thinks, Must fight defensively, no point wasting the energy I have left trying to be offensive. Hey! Bring me out so I can fight for you. Al, that's the source of the problem, he has used up a lot of aura in the past few hours. I know I say this a lot, but you definitely need sleep soon. I can't, we must keep moving forward so we can get out of here. Say what you want about Emerald, his resolve for leaving this place has yet to quit.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:16 pm

David watched the flowers one by one rise. He immediately jumped to the air and loaded some cryo rounds in his turrets. He soon lowered just a little to pick one person up. "Hey one person only! Whose up?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Vanille moved over to David mounting him like a majestic beast. She then said, "Up David! We will destroy them from the air!" She readied both of her gauntlets loading the toxic test tubes into the bottom of Furrix, and made sure the sound systems were working correctly. She then said to David, "Vanilla-chan has an idea! If you can get me above one of them!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:25 pm

David nodded. "Hang on!" As he spoke his jets went full power, away from any tree and he was in the air. He got high enough to see. "Eni mni mighty...." He said as he picked out the daisy [eat your heart out cheese >: ) ]. He hovered 9 meters above it. "Tell me when and I'll make a pass over it. Aim for the Daisy." He said through his helm.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Vanille nodded in confirmation and started to tell her plan. "Alrighty David, you are going to launch Vanilla-chan towards the daisy at high speed. She will then hit it with full force and stab into it's flower and inject toxins. From there she will make her way down off of the flower to the stem, where she will then inject toxins there, and hopefully the others will do something about the others so we don't have to repeat." The plan may be risky, but she didn't have any other ideas. Plus she actually wanted to be useful for once. She does go to the glorious Beacon academy after all.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:12 pm

David nodded. "Alright don't get turned to plant food down there though." He said as he got higher. He soon brought her around to face him as he held her close. At a high enough altitude. He cut the engines and went into a spiral to the ground. He targeted the Daisy. When it was time he let go and flew up away from the plant. As he flew a bit away he turned around and released a barrage of ice rounds on the rose.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:10 pm

As Vanille was released she quickly began to infuse the poison into the ballistic blades located in her gauntlet. She held her one arm out in front of her like Superman and began to spin. She yelled, "Eternal Cupcake Launch Of Eternal Pain And Magic!" She woukd await impact with the plant and simply hope she wasn't devoured. Although if she was, her next plan was to cut her way out, or use her toxins on the inside of the plant, but those were backups of course.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:22 pm

The Rose hissed as the ice rounds came towards it, but the bullets burst to flames in mid air once it got within a meter of it. A dozen thorns shot from the flower's stem, rocketing towards David, spinning like drills, exploding upon impact or within a time set of three seconds which would be more than long enough to chase down the flying boy.

The giant daisy opened its giant shark like mouth and snapped it shut as Vanille fell right in. Its long, slimy tongue wrapped around Vanille's body, squeezing and trapping her as it pulled the young huntress down its throat. The daisy flower tilted back with an audible gulp, a large bulge going down its stem as Vanille slid down its wet throat.

"Tassssty," the flower hissed, "like ice cream and cupcakessss..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:59 pm

As Vanille flew straight into the mouth if the daisy she quickly tried to grab onto the wet tongue of the plant. As she slipped off and down its throat she quickly took Furrix and attempted to stab it into the wall that was the neck of the plant. She said to herself, "Yucky yucky yucky, plant insides are gross!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Stabbing at the wall, Vanille finds her blade only bouncing off the squishy muscles. She makes small scratches but nothing much from that. The envenomed blade doesn't do much except for make the daisy laugh as the muscles pulled Vanille further down and suddenly tighten around her.

"Didn't you know that daisies are poisonous?" the flower giggled, looking down at the bulge at the lower area of its steam slide down and stop. "Now get comfortable and digest little morsel."

The walls start to secrete a foul smelling liquid that covers Vanille's body. It was slow and gradual, but the edges of her clothes were beginning to dissolve. Then the walls began to sprout long tongue muscles that would start to snake around the eaten huntress and  tie her up.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:31 pm

"Damnit. This is just like what the Populi Papers published in their weird-ass book series." Hunter quickly started sprinting for the stem, giving himself a quick boost with his aura dash to propel himself towards the base of the flower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next