RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]

Go down 
+3
Shortstop
DrGustave
Kellenredx
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Stabbing at the wall, Vanille finds her blade only bouncing off the squishy muscles. She makes small scratches but nothing much from that. The envenomed blade doesn't do much except for make the daisy laugh as the muscles pulled Vanille further down and suddenly tighten around her.

"Didn't you know that daisies are poisonous?" the flower giggled, looking down at the bulge at the lower area of its steam slide down and stop. "Now get comfortable and digest little morsel."

The walls start to secrete a foul smelling liquid that covers Vanille's body. It was slow and gradual, but the edges of her clothes were beginning to dissolve. Then the walls began to sprout long tongue muscles that would start to snake around the eaten huntress and  tie her up.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:31 pm

"Damnit. This is just like what the Populi Papers published in their weird-ass book series." Hunter quickly started sprinting for the stem, giving himself a quick boost with his aura dash to propel himself towards the base of the flower.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:43 pm

Suddenly Hunter is tripped over and falls to the ground nowhere near the Daisy. If he looked up and checked back, he would see his foot caught in a thick root that had sprouted from the ground in an instant.

"Let her enjoy her meal," the tiger lady growled, looming over Hunter, staring at him with a giant glowing orange petaled flower with a big mouth of jagged fangs. Three vines sprouted from its base and zipped towards him at ferocious, wild speed that easily competes his own semblance. The vines were lined with multiple mouths running along them, each one sporting rows of sharp feline fangs.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:34 pm

He felt the toe of his left boot suddenly stop and fell, his running speed a bit too fast for him to try and recover from the call with a tactical forward roll. Getting a bit of brownie dirt onto his face and some scratches on his elbow armor, he had gotten onto his hands when he looks back at what he tripped, seeing the plant.

"Let her enjoy her meal."

"No." As the three vines came towards him like a trio of spears, Hunter kick flips over two of them. The third vine is deflected off of his wingbuster, which forms into its winged mode on his back, and glides him for the tigress plant, knife in hand.

Last edited by Wrecker on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Everything is going to shit, oh so fearless and obviously better leader. What will you ever do?)
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:47 pm

David looked distressed as the daisy ate the girl. And when he saw the thorns he put thrusted upwards to the sky before charging to Malina. "So Vanile felt bad for not helping, and wanted me to do something. Now she's in a flowers stomach. Ideas? And you can call me names later right now we need plans." He said not in the mood for Malina's bull. Right now there was a comrade in a flowers stomach and they need to help her now.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:09 pm

Vanille squirmed helplessly as she was now engulfed in a fluid that seemed to have a goo like substance. She then noticed that her clothes were disintegrating slowly, and that she was being constricted by thin muscle like objects. She kept squirming and occasionally tried to slice a muscle to set her free, but she knew there was no easy way out. She knew her plan had failed, and it was highly risky from the start as she had no clue what the plant had in store for her.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:58 pm

'Okay..can't use fire...Ice..Ice would do the trick. Freeze and wilt them. Alright. We can get this done quickly enough is David flies me above them and I shoot down at them. Then some one could smash them on the grou-' Malina lifted her head up from thought as she heard David fly toward her. "Vanille's in a.." Malina whipped her head to the daisy that had swallowed the girl. "What the..Why the hell would yo-Are you *%)#ing retarded!?" She screamed at the boy as she emptied her weapons chambers and refilled her left with ice dust rounds and her right with propulsion dust rounds. "Look, you fight one of the other open ones. Emera-" Malina turned to look at the boy. Pale as a ghost. "Damnit...sit this one out, don't let them near Garrus or Alice. Caliber I want you away from Alice. Go fight one of the open ones." With that Malina pulled the trigger on her right weapon and launched herself into the air and over to the large daisy that had swallowed Vanille. As she passed by the plant she fired three ice rounds at the area just below the bulge. She landed on the other side of the large flower and immediately turned on her heel and spun back around to face the plant as the chamber inside of Manticore spun itself, stopping on the lethal poison. She raised up her weapons and readied herself for a counter attack.

Last edited by DrGustave on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:13 pm

David nodded as he set his sights on the rose. He flew to the air and targeted the flower. A rose needs constant water and a certain amount at that. Hmm wonder if these flowers have a water source.....wait the trees would use that water as well so can't do that..... He looked to the rose and saw it's thorns and fire abilities. Close range, and ice will be pointless.....I could try to over water it. Where would I find the water? David would float in the air as he looked for water.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Emerald coughs into his arm without taking his eyes off his surroundings. "Will do!" he replies to Malina. Are you sure you're all right? I'm fine! Like hell your fine! You need your rest! There's no time for rest! Who knows how long we've been in here! The team will be worried. Screw the team they can take care of themselves! Besides, they haven't known you that long, they probably don't care where you are. That's the problem! Musa was only gone for four days! How soon before they replace me as well? Think of that!? That... is a problem. Maybe ask Alice to heal you? No, I can't leave Garrus to fight these on his own, he might open up his wounds. Gah! You're so stubborn! Emerald continued to watch the nearest flower and the ground around him, making sure it doesn't attack.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Vanille cuts away at the tongues but numerous ones continue to wrap around each leg and arm, making way towards her body. The saliva starts to cover her and her movement is restricted further as the walls closed even tighter around her the more she began to squirm.

The Tiger Lily roared, lashing out with more of its fanged vines. They twisted around, trying to grab at Hunter from his left, right, and at front.

The Rose lashed out with its thorny vines, reach high into the air to swipe at David with its countless sharp pricks.

The Daisy cackled as it saw Malina shoot ice rounds at her. From the points of its vines, the flower squirted a thick liquid substance that hit the shots in mid air and melted them immediately. The remaining acidic substance dripped to the ground and created a big crater in seconds.

"Mmm~" the Daisy hummed as it twisted its flower around to look at Maline, "I could use some spicy after eating something sweet..." The Daisy looked down at the bulge in its stem. "Digest well little morsal and make way for the next guest~"

Just then, Malina would feel something big just rush way, causing the air to lift up her hair and then see something big charge right towards the flower.

Deep inside the Daisy's stomach, Vanille has been drenched by saliva and stomach juices, prepared for digestion. The long muscles wrapped around each of her arms and legs, stretching them out as others began feeling around her body.

"Digest well little morsal and make way for the next guest~" the Daisy's voice echoed around Vanille as the stomach walls began pulsing around her.

< Insert Vanille's reaction here >

Just then, Vanille would feel a sudden impact as one side of the stomach pressed against her and loosen again. Shaken by the the sudden hit, the tongues begin to loosen around Vanille. Another impact came from outside and the tongues completely let go. A shrill shriek came from outside and another hit came.

Vanille suddenly found herself shooting up the throat, the muscles sliding pass her body as she was pulled upwards. With a heavy hack, Vanille was spat out and vomitted from the Daisy's throat and was flung in the air, landing on the ground covered in slime.

When she'd look up, she'd see a giant creature made of wood and leaves with apples sprouting from around its body.

Spoiler:

"Leaf her alone," it growled, glaring at the Daisy, "This one is nice. She's a good seed..."

A distance away was a big crater in the ground where a certain fruit tree should have been but was now missing, roots and all.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Vanille began to squirm even more as she was becoming increasingly immobile, She tried to move both of the arms with her gauntlets, but she came out of that with no avail. She then realized she had no other hope but her teammates or a miracle. She knew that crying would get her nowhere, and the only thing she would get out of that is embarrassment. Vanille suddenly felt the muscles around her loosen up and she was able to free her arms. All of a sudden, she began to shoot up the throat and before she knew it, she was looking at the outside world that was Wonderland again. She landed on her butt and immediately began rubbing it after she stood up. "Ouchie ouchie ouchie..." Vanille then looked up and with a large smile said, "Tree-Kun saved Vanilla-chan!" Vanille then looked down at herself. She noted most of her clothes were missing except for tattered pieces covering the important spots, and then some. She also noticed the slime, and quickly began to try and clean it off. She still did realize the threat in front of her and knew that she had to help out still. She raised Furrix and began to shoot ballistic blades towards the Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Emerald, still in his defensive stance, looked from the Larkspur to the Violet, neither of which had attacked yet. He thinks, What are they waiting for? Maybe they are waiting for you to attack first so they can counter immediately. That's not an option. Your body can't take any more wasted energy from attacking. I know, but it is still unnerving. Since they don't have eyes, I can't see where they are looking to judge where they'll attack. Just wait and be prepared. You don't want them surprising you. Come on! Just attack them already! No.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:06 pm

The Hunter folded his wings and dove for the ground, avoiding the fanged vines. Rolling along the floor, he then jumps up and, using his momentum from the flight, draws his sword and swings for the base of the plant, his blade glowing blue as if it was freshly taken out of a forge's fire.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:07 pm

David ducked and weaved from the plants lashes as he flew. Soon one of the whips grabbed his leg. Crap....... He looked down at his legs, and he sighed relief. His aura had protected him from the thorns, but it still had a grip on him. He pulled out a small mod and loaded it up. His hand turned into a large claw. He took careful aim and cut at the vine.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:41 pm

The Diasy raised its vines and squirted out acidic substance from the tips, splashing the blades in mid air and melted them to puddles. "Yoooouu get back in my belly noooow!" the Daisy hissed. With a lash throw of its head, it spat out a flurry of poisoned needles, rocketing towards Vanille, but the tree creature slammed its wing of branches and leaves on top of the needles, pressing them to the ground harmlessly.

"I'm Fruit Tree Bat now," the tree said to Vanille. "We treat others the way we are treated. You are kind to me and so I will be so to you."

On the top of its back, at the base of its neck beneath its mane of leaves and apples was a branch that sort of looked like the steering wheel to a plane.

"You have taken your true form voluntarily," the Daisy hissed, "No one will complain if you die now."

"And you are an ugly little weed!" the fruit tree bat huffed. "They'll throw a party for me when I uproot you!"

"Your bark is worse than your bite!" the Daisy spat.

~~

As Hunter swings at the base of the Tiger Lily, a vine sprouted from the ground and intercepted the blade, clamping down on it with a set of fangs. The flower's vines circled around Hunter, closing around him in a small circle while the Tiger Lily loomed up above.

"Kitty wants to play~" the Tiger Lily purred.

Sprouting from Hunter's left and right while his sword is still caught within the fangs of the vine, were two thick vines as wide as a man and as tall as three, ending in sets of gnashing teeth with more running along the bodies. They swayed around in place like cobras, waiting for Hunter to strike first as if giving him the first turn in a playful game.

~~~

David managed to cut himself free but there were already vines looping around him while he was fixing in place. From the vines, little thorns shot at him from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:10 pm

David saw the thorns and wrapped himself up in his wings forming a neat little ball which would defend against the vines attacks. The ball protected him, but fell from the sky as long as it kept it's form. I wish robin was here........she's killed many a plant in her day as a farmer.....I wonder if Byron would have her in his memories. He thought with a smirk as he fell.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sun May 04, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Malina quickly reloaded her weapons as Vanilla was saved by the...tree. "Why am I even surprised anymore..." She said to herself as she loads both of her weapons with propulsion dust. "Alright, bitch." Malina positioned her weapons with the barrels pointing past her elbows and lowered herself and readying her weapons.  Malina pulled both of her triggers and launched herself past Vanille and the fruit tree bat and toward the Daisy's mouth. "Let's see how you like this treat!" She yelled as she slammed against the plant's mouth before firmly grabbing onto it's teeth and planting her feet against it's lower jaw to stop herself. In one swift movement she spun herself to the inside of the mouth and slammed both of her weapons on the roof of the plant's mouth and pushed down on the floor with both of her feet. "How 'bout a little spice, bitch?" She before her body began to glow a deep purple. "It may be too much to handle." Suddenly Malina's aura shot out of her and outward onto the plant.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Vanille noticed the Daisy beginning to shoot the poisonous needles and before she could make a move the tree blocked it. She moved under it for protection and then said to it, "Tree-Kun! Can you do me a favor? I need you to maul those mean old flowers over there! Any one you want!" She then moved out from under it and pointed at all of the remaining flowers, one after another. She then looked up at the tree-fruit bat and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:32 pm

He was having none of it. Jumping forwards out of the circle of vines and tapping three small buttons built into his sword's hilt, Hunter's weapon expands in a small burst of heat. The sword's transformation mechanics from the first button forced open the jaws as blue fire from the second scorches through the plant's entrails. While the fire Dust works its way through, the third button activated the propulsion Dust that causes the sword to pull its way out of the mouth, and in its wing form as well.

With the sword free, and himself too, Hunter ignores the other vines and flies through the air at the  main plant's maw. Quickly placing the weapon in the opening to keep it from closing, he presses the second button again and unleashes a seven foot wide burst of flame into the heart of the tiger lily.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:09 pm

While David's wings wrapped around him in a ball, the Rose's vines twisted around him to grab him and start squeezing to crush the metal ball to scrap.

As Malina's aura shot out, the Daisy's bud exploded, leaving only a limply staggering stem, but before falling the stem let out a blast of toxic gas that paralyzes anyone that breathes it in. Just as it starts to limp back upon releasing the gas, a ray of light hit it. The nearby Violet was emanating a light from its petals like solar panels and covered the flower. Suddenly the stem lifted itself up and from the stem a new bub grew within seconds and bloomed.

"Did you know Violets are a medicinal plant?" the Violet cooed mockingly, swaying left and right like a charmed cobra.

The daisy opened its massive mouth and lunged out, trying to gobble up Malina whether the paralysis cloud caught her or not.

The fruit bat tree looked down at Vanille and... it supposedly smiled. It hard to tell from a tree. With a flap of its wings it rose up and flapped towards the Larkspur. With a flap of its wings of branches and leaves. it threw a flurry of apples towards the plant. The fruits hit the plant and exploded like grenades. The flower screeched, damaged severely. Then it spun its long body covered in small buds like a drill and like a machine gun started blasting waves of poisonous slug. The fruit bat tree lifted its wings in front of it and the sludge hit it, melting the leaves off the branches. The bat screeched a high-pitched squeal but soon realized that multiple blasts of the acidic sludge were going pass him, soaring towards Vanille at rapid speed.

With a sudden dash of speed, screaming a resounding screech, the fruit bat tree flew ahead of the sludge and stepped in front of Vanille. The sludge hit its body as it covered her, each hit making the creature screech as its body melted. The Larkspur stopped its volley of acid eventually but was too late. The fruit bat tree fell to the ground, its body nearly completely covered in the sludge, quickly melting.

The fruit bat's eye was half closed but the glowing pupil drifted to look at Vanille. The corner of its mouth curved upwards and it smiled down on her.

"Hey... kindness and a smile can... get you a long way around here... in this world... where nothing is what it should be....." The acid completely ate up its body and a crater was all that's left.

The fire blasted right through the Tiger Lily, burning off its bud and half its stem.

"You idiot!" Calibur yelled out towards Hunter. "I said no fire!"

The fire blasted two trees behind the Tiger Lily, both of which screamed. One burned down to a stump while the other had its left half burned off. The ground shook and rumbled and suddenly two massive creatures sprouted from the ground, the burned tree attached to their backs.

The creatures looked like giant crocodiles assembled from boulders. From the tip of their tails to their snout they were roughly as long as two sixteen-wheelers. Their jaws snapped angrily as they crawled around the Tiger Lily to get to Hunter.

The Violet was already beaming its healing light on the Tiger Lily and in seconds it grew its bud and was full again.

"How much longer?" Calibur asked Alice, his bayonets still shooting at multiple vines that surrounded them, warding them off. Alice was sitting on her knees on the ground while Calibur guarded her, holding a glowing white chess piece to her chest.

"Just a little longer," Alice murmured.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:44 pm

As the vines began to constrict, David began working inside his ball. He slowly input numbers and codes. He soon saw the green light and smiled. He set it down in an area where the vines would grab it. He placed his hand on his shoulder to close his wings. "Ic, timing is key here. As soon as I close my wings send the thrusters to full power." He said as he looked for a gap in the vines. As soon as he spotted it he got into position. [Sync completed. Awaiting for wing collapse.] David stared out of the gap and took a deep breath. He took his time and lined up. He pressed the button and his thrusters shot a blast of air and sent him flying through the gap. He shot out of the hole leaving a small blue box. He soon felt a tear in his pants and saw a small red patch. A rose by any other name would be better then this shit. He then activated his boosters after making sure he was safely away from any fire starters. He would wait until the vines constricted onto the box before pressing a button that would release a cloud of ice dust.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:27 pm

Malina fell to the ground after the flower's bud had exploded and quickly rolled away. As she stood up, however, thick gas began to surround her. "Son of a-" She made a quick swiping motion with her right hand and sent another concussive burst, clearing the air. 'Damn, that's three.' As the air cleared the daisy's head shot forward through towards Malina once more. She quickly brought forward her weapons and fired off two shots, sending her up and away from the flower. As she was in the air she looked around the battlefield to see Hunter being attacked by two stone crocodile creatures. "Shit.." She quickly looked between him and the Violet before re-positioning her weapons and firing off two rounds, sending her up and over the Daisy and above the Violet. "This shit better go quick!" Malina yelled before she pointed her right weapon to the air and her left to her right and pulled the triggers, firing off two more propulsion rounds and sending her in top-like spin downward toward the plant with Manticore extended and slicing through the air with great speed she she flew toward the plant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5