RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Artemis just held her kneeling position for a moment continuing to breathe heavily before standing again but her weakness was obvious even after taking so little damage but it was a special case due to how worked up she had gotten. "Thank you" She smiled even though she knew exactly who it was...but it wasn’t time for them to meet just yet. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zwei stood between Artemis and Athenasia with his sword drawn toward Athenasia. "Sorry about that!...im used to people kinda...y'know blocking the bullets." he chuckled to himself a little.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:13 pm

"S-Shutup! I wasn't ready for your interference!" She winces as she moves her arm to grab the person. She lays down as a small area of blood forms. "Ow...it hurts....damnit Arty...you still didn't beat me did you? Had to rely on some stranger!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:13 am

Without a word Artemis faded from vision once again and silently sneaked off to leave Athenasia to her brother.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zwei turned around at the moment he heard "Arty" as the name was familiar to him. He turned hoping to see his sister by some stroke of luck but instead saw empty space where the girl used to be. "Sorry about that I must have been seeing things" he was being far too casual for someone who had just shot someone else 3 times. "Maybe I really am going crazy!" he released small laugh before extending his hand to Athenasia "Zwei carter...lets be friends!" He said with a smile beneath his mask.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:30 am

Athenasia grabbed Zwei's hand attempting to lift herself up. She failed and sunk back to the ground. "Athen...Asia...nice to meet you Zwei..." Right as she said this a large section in the ceiling broke and a large hammer came brought looking demonic as ever. On the end a young man handled it landing on the ground. He looked at Zwei and quietly said. "You....shot my girlfriend...I don't liked that..." He raised his hammer as Athenasia looked up and smiled at her boyfriend and former leader of Team HVNS....Ares...
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:51 am

"Girlfriend?" Zwei said with curiosity before stepping to the side out of the way of the potential hammer strike. "I only shot her to defend what I think was a product of my own imagination!" He chuckled like a small child. "I meant nothing by it! In fact I was just in the process of becoming best friends with...Athenasia!" He explained as he walked circles around Ares.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:55 am

Ares scratched his head and looked at Athenasia who shrugged with a confused look on her face. Ares said with a nicer tone. "Ok Zwei, since your friends with Athenasia here, that automatically makes you my friend!" He takes out a coupon and hands it to him saying. 1 free 12 pack of beer at the Vale package store. "Hopefully we can meet again sometime!" He picks up Athenasia's body and slings her over his shoulders and walks out the door stepping into the now landed aircraft. It could be seen taking off through the large hole in the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:05 am

Zwei took the coupon and smiled as he waved goodbye to his new friend. He watched in awe as the airship lifted from the ground and flew off. "Its nice to make friends once in a while...and now I am set for booze for tomorrow!" he chuckled before pocketing the coupon and began walking back home. "Although I wonder who that person was...maybe I am really going crazy!" He spoke to himself before disappearing  into a crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]   Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catfights and Cherry Blossoms [Ongoing] [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2