RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the LockerRoom before Initiation

Go down 
+19
wubwub
Dante
CordialBetrayal
Yuki-Chan
Amber
MrManix
Swordslinger
DatteSa
Vox
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
Haboo90
Frankenstein Joe
Ketchum
Dakir
zhleader
CentralDogma
Jetscream
Shemskis
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:52 pm

"That," Leonius said as he looked down at Arthur, "is why the first steps are to get your bearings... and secure your immediate surroundings. Then to formulate your plan... A plan is not a rigid process of step by step points formed in absence of information about your surroundings... Nor is it the chaotic scrambling little different... than that of a scared animal... You find the enemy... You gauge its strength... and you adjust your next move with that consideration... but keeping in mind your final goals..."

He took a step back, holding up a finger.

"The point of adjusting a plan is not to deviate from the later goals... It is to react to the immediate in a way that furthers your established directives... What you describe is little more... than base instinct. The warrior with the plan is not... unstoppable... because he has a plan... He is unstoppable... because his opponent... does not. Can you name one thing... that you will do upon being dropped into a combat... situation?"
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Seeing the burn in his eyes, Fallow realizes what Shen is trying to say.

With a sharp kick and a quiet "sorry", Shen is knocked clean against a locker, just as another student, Alexander, launches a kettleball at Shen.

Last edited by CordialBetrayal on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:53 pm

-deleted

Last edited by Dakir on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Jet looks around, genuinely confused. "Everyone calm down! What's going on??"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:54 pm

"Yin stop trying to act like your not a faunus. Did you forget faunus know when other faunus are around?"

Kaitlyn walks seductively to Yin and places her hands on his hands

"C'mon don't lie about what you really are. I'll give you what you want..."

Last edited by DatteSa on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:55 pm

"If anyone has a problem with faunus, then I suggest you take it up with me outside!" Dante stopped, hearing the words echo through the lockerroom. He chuckles to himself, shaking his head at the boldly dramatic words. "Cool it, kid," he says to Yin, finding his locker nearby and opening it up. "Faunus exist for a reason, and it's not for you to get uppity about other people's opinions." He glares at Kaitlyn for a moment, his eyes narrowing before returning to the contents of his locker. "We've got a job to do today, so I'd suggest you keep the duels down to a minimum. Otherwise, you'd just die out there." Sliding on his suit jacket, he pulls it taut before smoothing it out and sliding Zorro into its holster. "So keep it down, your eyes forwards, and don't worry about her. If you think she's equal to us, then she can take care of herself."
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Grinding his teeth, Fallow looks down at Shen, lying upon the floor.

Fallow looks at the Alexander boy. "I'm not taking the full blame for that, cannonboy," he says, dryly.

Last edited by CordialBetrayal on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Alexander looks over

"Hey, he asked for it."

Last edited by MrManix on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Jet rolls his eyes at the hubbub and walks to the showers to wash off the soot and ash. He grumbles to himself, shaking his head and stripping off his armor, letting it fall to the ground with a clunk.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm

At this point Melissa had begun running around, waving her arms and shouting out, "Someone tell me what all this arguing about stupid Faunus is about!!" Of course she had no idea she was being unintentionally racist, her mind had 'decided' that a Faunus was some kind of fruit and that she wouldn't like it, since no one had clarified.
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Fallow smiles. "Quite literally."

He frowned and looked around the room. "Should we alert the faculty? Initiation begins shortly. We need to act fast."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Yin's eyes shot over to this new voice. "Are you implying," He said slowly, but with clear anger in his voice, "That Faunus are not equal to humans?"

This was the one subject that could set Yin off. His parents had fought and died together, and he would be damned if anyone thought that Faunus were unequal creatures. He reached for his blades and loosened them in their scabbards. "You'd better choose your next words very carefully."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Issac storms outside because everyone's insane. "Everywhere I go, people talk and talk but they never listen. All about them, never about the group. I wanna go home. Visit my dad."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Aeden rushes over to Shem knocked out cold. "Shem are you okay?" Aeden lightly slapps him across the face. Nothing. "Can I get some help taking him to the infirmary?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

"Of course they aren't! They're not even living beings!" Melissa continued, still going off the assumption that a Faunus was some new kind of tropical fruit that she hadn't yet tasted.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Jet looks over from the showers, a bit worried. He puts a towel around his waist and quietly goes to grab Paladin from his locker, hoping he wouldn't have to use it.
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Hearing the brown-haired girl and her talk of Faunus, Fallow chuckled to himself, though he wanted to laugh himself dead.

"I believe you are a bit misinformed", he says to Melissa in a monotone. "Though not so misinformed as to be threatened by this young man." His voice becomes more hostile as he turns to Yin.

Last edited by CordialBetrayal on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

Taking his attention off of Leo for a moment, Arthur turns to Melissa, puts a hand on her shoulder, ponts her in the direction of Kaytlin "She is a Faunus, understand, now please stop running and shouting, I'm having a conversation, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:04 pm

"I could simply be saying that they have different abilities, and that to measure a faunus to a human in just one factor would be misleading and wrong," he says, standing up straight. "Though, one could easily say you're implying she's inferior, since you're so quick to assume she can't handle things on her own." He gives of a sly grin, his green eyes focusing on Yin's. "But, to answer your question, I'm not implying anything."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:05 pm

((OOC: Cordial, for one Fallow shouldn't know everyone's names, and also Melissa never actually mentioned fruit, she just thought of it.))
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:05 pm

"Shem c'mon I'll take you to the infirmary"

She carries him by herself and she doesnt realise her towel gets snagged on a bench and comes off. But she changes after about 5 minutes

Last edited by DatteSa on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Upon finishing her shower, Viola walks out and sees the girl who had poked fauna-girls ears running around screaming. She decides to catch her to explain what a faunus actually is.

Grabbing crazy ear-poking girl by the shoulders, Viola quickly explains "A Faunus is a human that shares some traits with animals... they're really just people with ears or tails, not anything else. They're just as equal to humans as you and I are to eachother."

She continues, saying "You really should hurry up and apologize and explain what you thought was up."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Jet quietly pulls Paladin into its axe form and slips a canister of frost dust into the back of the blade, watching from a distance.
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

((OOC: Sorry Snow, big mess up on my part, I'll make an edit to my post))
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:07 pm

"Oh my."

Alexander covers his eyes, so as to not be rude
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Leo had been nodding when Arthur chastised the noisy girl, until he caught the sight of the Faunus girl who had been causing such trouble.

And her predicament with the towel.

He held up his finger again. "One moment. I would like... to see how this plays out..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the LockerRoom before Initiation
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next