RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the LockerRoom before Initiation

Go down 
+19
wubwub
Dante
CordialBetrayal
Yuki-Chan
Amber
MrManix
Swordslinger
DatteSa
Vox
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
Haboo90
Frankenstein Joe
Ketchum
Dakir
zhleader
CentralDogma
Jetscream
Shemskis
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
MrManix

In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:07 pm

"Oh my."

Alexander covers his eyes, so as to not be rude
Back to top Go down
Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Leo had been nodding when Arthur chastised the noisy girl, until he caught the sight of the Faunus girl who had been causing such trouble.

And her predicament with the towel.

He held up his finger again. "One moment. I would like... to see how this plays out..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Aeden being right next to Shem as Katlyn takes him away is given a full view of Katlyn as her towel is ripped from her body. "This is the best school ever"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Lucina stands there astonished as Kaitlyn stands there completely naked as she covers her eyes as not wanting to see her naked
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Turning back to Leo, "I'm sorry, I have checked the time and I do have somewhere to be, we can continue our conversation at some other point I am sure, and I look forward to it" Arthur turns and heads for the excite of the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:09 pm

"...Eh, I don't believe you. You're saying a Faunus is some kind of human-like creature? Nup that doesn't make any sense at all." Melissa said in reply to the girl who tried to clarify what a Faunus was. Of course she knew what they were! Why was this girl trying to trick her into thinking a Faunus was some kind of creature when it's obviously a fruit.

"How can they be human-like if they aren't even living creatures?"
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

Fallow turns to the massive titan of a man and nods.

So someone else here prefers to observe rather than intervene. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:10 pm

"I look... forward to it." Leo nodded to Arthur as he left.

He also spared a glance for Melissa, though his attention was primarily on the bikini-topped Faunus. He wondered if he would have to keep a classmate murdered, before noting Fallow's nod and returning it.

Last edited by Vox on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Jet looks at Kaitlyn for a second before saying in an authoritative voice. "Cover yourself, Kaitlyn, c'mon."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Yin is now close to losing it, "I cannot stand the fact that people as ignorant as you still exist in this society. Faunus are undoubtedly equal to humans, and we protect our own."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Responding to crazy ear-poking girl, Viola says " You know what, fine. When someone sticks a sword through your stomach for being a racist, don't come crying to me."

Having said her piece, Viola turns around and heads towards her locker again.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Kaitlyn looks at Jet

"Who are you my father? No wait... he's dead"

With that Kaitlyn leaves to the infirmary carrying shem
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Fallow turns to the young man looking angry over the girl who had been ignorant of faunus, and shook his head.

"It is not so easy to know such things as it should be, friend", he says to him calmly. "Don't be so quick to chastise".

Were it so easy, he thinks to himself.

Last edited by CordialBetrayal on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:15 pm

"Huh?" Melissa didn't exactly catch all of what the girl had said as she walked away, as she had been a bit distracted by the fact that the funny ribbon girl had accidentally lost her towel, but did catch a little bit about getting stabbed.

'They're just fruit though... what's the big deal? Are they some kind of super awesome tasting fruit that everyone worships...?' She thought to herself, getting even more confused by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Jet scoffs and puts his weapon away. "Just trying to be nice..." He says quietly to himself, quite regretting paying the large, arguing group any attention. He pulls his armor back on and sits on a bench, looking at paladin.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Aeden makes his way back to Lucina not being able to hide his grin. " Well that was quite something dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Perhaps I should apologize to that boy.

Alexander walks up to the faunus girl and the unconscious boy.

Last edited by MrManix on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Kaitlyn gently places Shem on the locker room for slaps him as hard as he can and yells in his ear

"GET UP NOWWWW!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Lucina says " yeah. It's not everyday you see a naked faunas" She gets up and quotes the holographic Glynda" Welcome to Beacon, The most prestigious academy around" adding in " make sure to view our naked faunas, a great sight for tourists" she laughs sarcastically
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Syn slowly walks down the locker room, examining his surroundings with blank stares. I don't have the slightest clue, who these people are, he thought. He found his locker and opened it up. After a lengthy 10 seconds of staring at the inside of an empty locker, Syn realizes he zoned out. Can't wait to have something to do. He softly closes the locker shut. Why am I here? I never needed a locker anyways. He takes a seat on the bench next to him, buries his face in his hands, yawns and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:24 pm

"Yay your awake here have cake!"

She pulls cake out of her bag and offers it to Shem
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:25 pm

"So Lucina now that this is all done what do you wanna go do?"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:26 pm

"Oh good, you're awake."

He notes faunus girl and jokes

"Nice to see you put some clothes on."

Last edited by MrManix on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Fallow enters the infirmary to see Shen eating cake, along with the naked fauna girl, as well as the boy who had fired a cannonball.

"By the way, not my fault. That crazy fellow shot a fiery ball at you. I merely gave you a sharp kick."

Last edited by CordialBetrayal on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Declan enters the locker room and looks around at all of his classmates "Looks like everyone else found theirs." He says to himself. He begins searching for his locker number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the LockerRoom before Initiation
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next