RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the LockerRoom before Initiation

Go down 
+19
wubwub
Dante
CordialBetrayal
Yuki-Chan
Amber
MrManix
Swordslinger
DatteSa
Vox
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
Haboo90
Frankenstein Joe
Ketchum
Dakir
zhleader
CentralDogma
Jetscream
Shemskis
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Wondering what the commotion was, Melissa peeked her head curiously to watch what the funny girl with the ribbon was going on about. It seemed interesting, so she would watch 'stealthily', although her approach was anything but stealthy, only hiding her body from sight with her head completely exposed as she watched the exchange between the funny ribbon girl who had basically run away into the showers and some other girl
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:57 pm

"When was I particular adept at killing aerial targets?" Arthur looks at Aoife with a slightly worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

" Hah seeing naked girls sounds interesting to you does it" Lucina says laughing really hard
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Zack looks back at Shem. "It went pretty well, though I think the lady in charge of cleaning got pretty mad. Jet should still be over there, I think he stayed behind to help her." Zack moves away, taking his hammer and all of his clothes into the shower room along with him.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Ahh oh well, if someone has a problem with it I can sort it out later.

Alexander scoops up the clothes and places them on a bench. He unhooks the pack on his back and pulls out the kettlebells and places them in his locker, rubbing his now unburdened shoulders.

"I wonder what all the commotion over there's about."

He walks toward the showers to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:02 pm

"I never said you were good. Just that you will be doing the flying ones when we fight them." She puts bluntly.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:03 pm

"I don't see why your hiding it, my fluffy little lady. As long as you're fighting against the Grimm I'll make sure you're welcome."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:03 pm

"Of course it does be nice if I could find someone with an some sort of stealth power"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Leonius chuckled, shaking his head. "In other words... hope. Your only tool against an opponent you cannot reach... is hope. ... Or throwing rocks, I suppose..." He buried his head in the locker, snapping the more armored mask over his primary and giving a soft grunt of pain before he finished connecting his helmet pieces. "Modus: Innocens."

In his ear, he heard a tinny voice reply. "System online. Entering standdown mode."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:04 pm

"Well thank you for that" Arthur covers his face with his palms and mumbles something about being "Doomed"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:04 pm

"Anways want to take a walk I need to ask you something" Lucina said
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:06 pm

"Sure Lucina be right there" Aeden gives one last look to the showers as he wispers to himself "Another time." He walks off toward Lucina.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Lucina starts off to the far corner of the locker room void of people. " So about the Initiation" she said "Would you want to pair up with me? I mean you don't have to if you don want to, but it would be nice to be on a team with someone I can talk to."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Seeing everyone gathered around a single shower room, Alexander asks the first person he finds [Aeden Kase]

"Excuse me, is there a men's shower, or are they coed like the lockers?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:12 pm

"Someday I will probably at least try to use dust. Though so far i have no idea abot it." comments Aoife, sighing as she finally sheathes her sword again.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Aeden can't help but make a huge grin. "I would gladly been a team with you Lucina" Aeden gives an outstretched arm toward Lucina.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Aeden notices a man roughly his size asking about something. "I'm sorry I didn't catch that my name's Aeden by the way" Aeden offers a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:17 pm

"Apparently my sword can, no idea what it does though, saving it for a pinch I guess. If worse comes to worse I'll throw you, and that can be our ranged attack" Arthur chuckles at his own joke, then pulls out a large rag to scrub his shield with. "What do you reckon initiation will be like then?"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Alexander meets his hand

"Alexander, nice to meet you."

"I was asking about the showers, is there a men's room or is it coed?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Lucina takes his arm and hugs him leaving her with blushed cheeks. She says " Hope it all works out well!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Kaitlyn runs to the showers and says

"By the way, stop bugging me. I'm just a Faun-erra Human!!!"

She undresses, takes off her ribbon revealing her ears, and she sighs

'Why do people hate Faunus...'
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Finishing up in the locker room, she waves them off as she comments simply, "Piece of cake... That is in the mouth of a Deathstalker."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Leonius looked at Arthur, then Aoife, shaking his now armor-clad head. "Hope and what-ifs are not... a suitable replacement for... a solid plan..."

He closed his lockers, looking around the room now that his vision was being filtered through Sum Sine Sceleri, little bursts of motion showing up as flashes in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Viola sees how annoyed Fauna-girl is getting, and decides to stop following her. She starts looking for her locker again, and on finding it, gets a change of clothes and looks for somewhere private to change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the LockerRoom before Initiation
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next