RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CentralDogma

The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:40 pm

"That'd almost be a shame, if I didn't need a small break." Vates wraps his arm around Alizae, before noticing her frown. "Ah, I was looking like an asshole, wasn't I? Sorry about that. It happens.... a lot."
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Losing the frown when Vates makes light of the situation, Ali actually smiles briefly before turning to a more serious tone."Vates... I have to know... what do you actually expect this to be? Just one night of mutual fun, or something more?"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:22 pm

"Honestly, I don't know anymore. In the beginning this just going to be a one night thing, but there's just something about you that I really like." Vates sighs and looks at the ceiling for a couple of seconds before continuing.  "If you want to keep going with this, I'd be glad to stay around. If not, well, we can just go our separate ways. It's a big town, after all."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:57 pm

"I don't know... I wasn't looking for anything serious when I went out tonight, and I think that's still the case. I like you, Vates... but I just don't know how a relationship between us would work." Alizae gives Vates a sad smile after her response, feeling kind of bad over her words.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:10 pm

"Well, that's too bad. I get your point, though. At least I think I do." Vates frowns for a minute before shaking his head and putting a small, mostly fake smile. "At least you like me. So, something good came out of this."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:24 pm

I'll make you a deal. You take me out a few places sometime, and I'll give us a shot. I do like you, really, but I'm just not sure a relationship would work. Show me it will, and I'd be happy to go further.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:30 pm

"If you're willing to see if I can make this work, I'll do my best. I admit it'll be a challenge, but it wouldn't be any fun if it wasn't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]   The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ballad of the Foxes. [Ongoing] [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2