RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:43 am

Deciding this is now the posting order because Screw teh rules, Aoife snickers and jumps down to intercept her new arrival, "Number one. Hit me. Number two, I need help apologising to Katy about an incident what occurred, I messed up big time."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:34 pm

((OOC: Well.. I guess it kinda makes more sense for me to go next.))

"Hmmm? You mean the sex, right? Yup, I heard about that, not sure whether to say good job, or shout, you whore. Or both. I'll just stick with none for now though!" Melissa said, shrugging as she followed Aoife's advice and slapped her in the face. Why had she asked her to hit her? Weird. But she did have to admit it made her feel better about the... incident. But why? WHY?

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:03 pm

I thought I was the masochist in this relationship. Aphelion thought as Aoife requested to be slapped. At the mention of sweet Katysex his face lit up and his legs let go, causing him to fall down. Not letting that phase him, he immediately jumped back up onto the branch and decided to sit and wait until he was needed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Blushing at her knowledge, she would rub the zone where she was slapped. She would frown with an awkward laugh, "I was more of referring to a punch to the nose or something, but that works. As for that pair, it would probably be the latter, I acted out of line and I think she hates me. Do you think you can help me out? I will get you pancakes."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Perking up at the mention of pancakes (Or rather, the implied mention of maple syrup in the mention of pancakes), Melissa replied by scolding the girl, "Welllll, first I'm very disappointed in you! Betraying your boyfriend like that? Horrible! And she's mine, bitch! You should be ashamed, really!"

"But I don't think this is something I can help you with, you need to apologize for her, and if she accepts it, then fine! If she doesn't then that's your own fault, and there's nothing I can do to help you!" She added, giving some actual kind of advice after the scolding. There really was nothing she could do, but based off what Katy had told her, this would probably end well, with everyone happy. They would probably both apologize at the same time, actually. That would be interesting to watch...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Nodding, she would frown at the mention of betraying Aphelion, seemingly hurt by her words, "O-Okay... I'm not good at apologizing.. When I do, it normally feels like I am being sarcastic or something like that and it makes me feel worse." Sighing heavily between words, she would mutter, "If only Knight asked for a god damned massage instead."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:55 pm

"Well in this case you'll need to apologize! I'm sure Katy will understand even if your apology isn't that good - its the thought that counts. I hope you called her over here?" Melissa asked, jumping up to sit on a branch as well, intending to watch what happened, "The rest is up to you! I'll watch to make sure you don't mess anything up!" She added cheerfully with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Nodding, she would sigh and sit by the trunk of the tree, inadvertently staining her clothing by sitting in the pool of blood made by her victims and blade, "I have a really bad feeling about this. What if it makes her hate me more? I don't want Katy to hate me, she is my friend."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Melissa shrugged from her position on the branch, "Too late to worry about that, you have to live with the consequences of your actions! You can't change anything by worrying, just forget about worrying, and think about fixing the problem!" She said, although she knew that things would most likely go well. Still, she felt like giving some random advice that sounded good. Hopefully it sounded good. Melissa liked sounding smart and helpful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:41 pm

"Helllooooo?"

Katy wandered through the much less friendly feeling forest, trying to locate Aoife. Why were they meeting out this far from the school anyway? Did Aoife really plan to kill her and hide her corpse out here somewhere if this conversation didn't go the way she wanted?

"This forest definitely isn't super creepy or anything," she called out. "So if you're planning on trying to jump out and scare me or something, it isn't gonna work."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Suddenly unable to think about what to say, she decides that trying to scare her could break the initial awkwardness, but would be unsuitable. Calling out loudly to her, "Over here, by the tree covered in blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Katy walked over cautiously, and once she spotted Aoife she decided to launch directly into what she needed to say before the girl could get a word in edgewise.

"Aoife," she began as she got closer. "I don't, um.." she trailed off, realizing there was an audience present. Why were there other people? Were they here to stop Aoife from killing her? "Um," she added, for emphasis. Katy trailed off, clutching her rifle somewhat defensively and looking somewhat confused. "Um.." she said again. She had a whole speech! She had spent hours on it. Why couldn't she remember it?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Noticing Katy was nervous at the fact that it wasn't just her and Aoife, Melissa gestured for Crying Guy to ascend higher up the tree, out of sight of the two, before doing so herself.

"Gooooooooood luuuuccckkk!" She called down, as she did.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:12 pm

Blushing heavily, she would suddenly realise it is much easier to apologise to Aphelion than anyone else. Placing a hand on her chest to calm herself, her voice would still waver slightly, "Katy... I'm sorry for what Knight did, she was out of line and disgusting. I-I'm sorry I stole your first like a petty thief. I don't deserve to live for what I have done to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:29 pm

"I," Katy said, then stopped, confused. "What?" Why was Aoife apologizing? "I'm not upset about that," she finally said, still obviously confused. "I'm upset because.. because you just assumed I wanted to date you, and because you assumed I'd be OK with you still dating Aphelion at the same time."

She frowned, puzzled. This was not how she expected this conversation to go, now matter how many different ways she had played it out in her head. "I, um, I don't regret what we did, I just don't like all the stuff that happened afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Still in her self hatred, she would lower her head in shame, "I'm sorry, I am useless at everything. My mind got frazzled by the after images of you in my bed, sorry, please don't hate me, hit me if you need too, just know I am sorry." Spamming sorry now, she would blush at the thought of Katy nude, barely having any breath in her lungs from her apology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Katy still seemed thoroughly confused at the turn this confrontation had taken. "I don't hate you," she said with a frown. "And I don't want to hit you. I just.. want things to not be weird. I want us to be friends and not be awkward and stuff," she explained.

This was definitely not going the way she had imagined. She couldn't understand why Aoife was apologizing. Aoife might have made the first move, but Katy was the one who let it go further.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:21 am

Blinking, it would take her a few seconds to realise she was not hated. Literally jumping to hug her, she would blush more heavily in her happiness, "Of course! I will try my best and if my stress levels apparently get too high, I will go to Melissa for help. Sorry for the awkwardness and arguments."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:54 am

Having previously followed Melissa up the tree, Aphelion would lay down on the branch and start drinking some of dat sap, his face holding a cheerful expression. He finally felt at peace... like nothing could go wrong now. Not even if Melissa tried to steal his sap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Katy let out a sigh of relief and returned the hug, smiling faintly. "OK," she said, still rather at a loss. She'd go to Melissa? The idea sort of bothered Katy, but she stubbornly ignored the feeling. "So.. why are we all out here? This forest isn't as nice as the other one."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Letting go of her soon after, she would sigh before gesturing to the mutilated corpses, "I didn't exactly want to be disturbed. So it works as exactly that, if it is not as good as the others, less people would come here and I would get more peace. Beowolves also act as a sport that I can fight to the death against." Her blush falling but still there, she would rub the back of her head, "W-Well. It's a case of I didn't want to live if you hated me, so there was also that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Katy looked over at the corpses of the Beowolves, immediately hoisting her rifle and scanning around. She had been so preoccupied with everything that had been going on she had completely forgot even the most basic rules of being out in a forest. "Aoife, who could ever hate you?"

Picking out a tree that looked both fairly easy to get up into and fairly stable, Katy wandered over and sat down against it, making sure to keep her rifle at the ready. She didn't particularly want to be fighting anything, but it always paid to be cautious. "Well, since everything seems to have worked out for the best I might not hang around for too long," she said with a small frown. "I've been falling behind on my studying. I really should be catching up on that," she said, attempting to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Nodding awkwardly, she would sigh and take out her sword, Lamentation being gripped tightly as she goes towards a seemingly random direction, "Okay then, sorry to bother you." Seemingly taking her attempt to imply no one hates her as sarcasm, she would bite her lip quickly before turning to yell up the tree, "Hey Melissa? Can you throw me down my book? It should have a picture on the front like that on the hilt of my blade."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Melissa didn't reply, as she was busy fading with Aphelion high up in the trees with the help of sap

Melissa jumped down, carrying the book in her hand which she passed to Aoife. She looked back and forth a few times, before smiling, "So! Every is fine now! Yay! No more angry, no more hate! Let's play!' She said cheerfully.

She then walked over to where Katy was sitting, sitting down right next to her. She leant over and whispered into the girl's ear, "Want to go get wet again?" Before giggling at the innuendo in her words.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:09 am

Aphelion managed to finish just before Melissa jumped down.

Licking the remains of the sap off of her his lips, Aphelion sat up on the branch, holding the empty jar. When Melissa jumped down, he couldn't help but spin off the side of the branch, catching a glimpse under her skirt before bursting a bit of Aura to propel himself back up.

I should get to know them better. came to Aphelion's mind, his sorrows from Aoife's treatment of him now removed re-awakening the pervert that was within. He grinned to himself and started spinning around the branch some more, for fun.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:11 pm

Looking up at Aphelion with a small smirk, she would mutter to herself as if to remind her, "Eighty twenty."  Pretending it to be little more than a cough, she twists to click her back loudly, shouting up to her boyfriend and deciding to give him a small amount of torture, definitely unrelated to Melissa's advances on Katy,  "Hey. I am heading somewhere to swim, get some of this blood off. Want to come with? I'll let you see my new bikini if you promise to be good." Turning to the other two, she would shrug, "Well, Melissa you can come with as well, Katy you have to study, right? I suppose we could allow you to join us with you at the sidelines. Not even sure if you can swim to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Aphelion came in like a wrecking ball crashing down, his body dropping flat onto the ground. He scrambled to his feet and leaned against the tree in a daze, his head swirling from the spinning while his nose started bleeding from the impact.

"Sorry I wuz spinning... Couldya mayberepeatthat? Summin 'bout getting off in a bikini?" he asked, his speech slurred while he raised his hand and rubbed his forehead, closing his eyes and trying to regain some form of stability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next