RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:11 pm

Looking up at Aphelion with a small smirk, she would mutter to herself as if to remind her, "Eighty twenty."  Pretending it to be little more than a cough, she twists to click her back loudly, shouting up to her boyfriend and deciding to give him a small amount of torture, definitely unrelated to Melissa's advances on Katy,  "Hey. I am heading somewhere to swim, get some of this blood off. Want to come with? I'll let you see my new bikini if you promise to be good." Turning to the other two, she would shrug, "Well, Melissa you can come with as well, Katy you have to study, right? I suppose we could allow you to join us with you at the sidelines. Not even sure if you can swim to be honest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Aphelion came in like a wrecking ball crashing down, his body dropping flat onto the ground. He scrambled to his feet and leaned against the tree in a daze, his head swirling from the spinning while his nose started bleeding from the impact.

"Sorry I wuz spinning... Couldya mayberepeatthat? Summin 'bout getting off in a bikini?" he asked, his speech slurred while he raised his hand and rubbed his forehead, closing his eyes and trying to regain some form of stability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Katy blushed at Melissa's words before being distracted from responding to the girl by Aoife's taunt. "Wait, why wouldn't I be able to swim? I'll have you know I'm a great swimmer," she protested with a small frown. "Well, I'm an OK swimmer," she said, correcting herself. "Well.. I can swim," she finally settled on.

"Melissa knows I can swim," she added, crossing her arms. "We were just swimming the other day." Aoife's taunt had apparently gotten under Katy's skin. Being able to swim was something she had to learn for survival, and fell under the umbrella of a set of skills she was fairly proud of.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Raising a brow at the mention of going swimming with Melissa. It would stay raised until she realised what Aphelion said. Frowning heavily, "Idiot. I asked if you wanted to go swimming. As in a that thing involving water. Figure we could find somewhere to swim as to get rid of this blood. I said bikini as I may wear one, though I am not in the best skin condition to do so for long. Scars and all that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:05 pm

His head finally clearing, he would consider her words with great care before wiping off the blood, "You're basically asking me if I want to see you in a bikini as if the answer wasn't obvious. I will go but I don't have any swimming gear so I won't be joining you in the water..." he said, adding "...besides, my ability would embarrass you all..." under his breath right after. Then he gave off a loud and long whistle to call Equinox to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Melissa giggled at the girls blush, her plan having succeeded. Seeing Katy getting offended by what Aoife said, she giggled again, "Yup! She 'can' 'swim'!" She said, emphasizing can and swim with air quotes, "Except I won all the underwater battles we had!

"I don't think swimmin' is a good idea... I didn't bring any swimming stuff!" She added, although she did kind of want to swim again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:02 am

Katy nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I don't have anything to swim in either," she said quickly. Just because she could swim didn't mean she wanted anyone to see how not amazing at it she was. Besides, Aphelion was here. She wasn't entirely comfortable with him seeing her wearing almost nothing. Even though he had already seen her wearing less than that.

"So.. sounds like most of us aren't equipped for swimming," she said to Aoife. "I suppose you could go swimming while we all sit there and watch you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:08 am

Looks at them weirdly, gesturing to their battle armour, "Does it look like I have my stuff ready as well? I was referring to getting our stuff then going." Trying to keep her stress levels low though rather visibly starting to fail, she would sigh heavily and rub the side of her head, pushing the one of the earpieces further into her ear then opening her book, starting to read from where she left off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:21 am

As his horse arrived, Aphelion took out some tissues from its saddlebags and used them to stuff his nose, "I meant I don't OWN any swimming gear, because I never needed any. So yeah... I would probably be better off sitting on the side... I don't think anyone here is comfortable with seeing me swim without swimming gear." he said, his voice sounding much less serious due to the tissues in his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:38 am

Melissa blinked as Aoife seemed to get agitated, misunderstanding what she had said, "Umm... I meant I didn't bring any swimmin' stuff at all... I don't own any!" She said, a little embarrassed - she had never actually done much swimming in the recent past, her time taken up by monster hunting training instead. She was actually surprised she had manage to swim at all at the beach.

"And I'm not swimmin' in my underwear this time! Not with mr wimpy pervert over here watching!" She said, with a small giggle from just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:17 am

"Well, it doesn't matter. I really do need to catch up on studying," she said with a shrug. She figured Aoife was getting irritated from her presence anyway. "I don't actually own any proper swimwear, so I'll just sit this one out."

She really didn't want things to be awkward between her and Aoife, but it seemed like things were going to be awkward anyway. So Katy figured she might as well remove herself from the situation until things got a little better.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:29 am

Sighing again, she would snap rather loudly, "Where are the rest of those stupid Beowolves!? Surely they can take a hint when I kill two of them I want a fight!" Irritated fully not at the three but at her lack of the second group of Wolves, she would take her anger out on a far away tree, taking out her sword and firing a bolt of lightning at it, "Fine, fine. And if my memory serves correctly, you let him wash you while naked, so if you were wearing more clothing than before then why would that be a concern? Also he saw you have your... Interlude with the two mongrels, so he has evidently seen it all before."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:00 am

Melissa blushed, remembering those two events with... clarity. Though not much pride. And much embarrassment, actually. But she tried to keep up an uncaring façade anyways - She would not let anyone know she was embarrassed about those events! That would just be embarrassing! Actually, did Katy know about what had happened there? She had met the girl after those two things had happened, actually...

"Well! Umm! If someone cuts off your hand, does that mean you'd let them cut you whenever they want?" She said, indignantly, "And umm... during the... Interlude..." She blushed again, "I didn't know he was watching! And the shower part was before you two were together, it's wrong now though!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:20 am

Aphelion scratched the back of his head, a bit embarrassed at the events of the past being brought up, "No, it's fine... If you two do want to swim I don't want to get in the way of any of you, I can just go off and make those pancakes..." he said with a very slight tone of disappointment in his voice, pulling back the tissues to see if he was still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:58 am

Katy looked between the two girls, obviously a bit confused on the details of whatever they were talking about, before glancing at Aphelion with a frown. "You've seen all three of us in, um.. private situations, huh. Is that a habit of yours or just bad luck? It certainly explains the nickname."

Shaking her head, Katy stood up and brushed her clothes off. She was finding the whole situation vaguely uncomfortable. "I'm heading back. I'll see you guys later," she said, turning and heading back in the direction she came from.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:08 am

Sighing loudly, Aoife spins in another direction, Lamentation by her side and taking on its blood aspect, the sheath would have placed more water on the blade, taking up the caked blood and starting to wash it off as she walks. Voice tinted with disappointment and coldness, it would keep as passive as possible while she starts walking off, "Right. I am going to go kill stuff until there is more blood outside my body than inside, for it is what I do best." Evidently Katy didn't want to see her right now, which was aright, it allowed her to get rid of any anger at the three. Yelling out to the Grimm in the forest, she would smile, her voice suddenly malicious, "Come then, Mongrels. Aoife Knight shall see you before you die like the dogs you are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:05 am

Waving to Katy as she left, Melissa decided to follow Aoife - she hadn't fought Grimm in a while, and it would make for good practice, and fun! She still wasn't used to the tedium of having to study every day, so it would be nice to just relax and slaughter some silly Grimm.

Jumping high up into the trees where she could easily jump down to ambush any Grimm, she called out to Aoife below, "I'll cover your back from above! Just don't stab me if I drop down from above to spear a Grimm!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:17 am

"A bit of column A, a bit of column B." he said to Katy before mounting Equinox, "Right then, y'all have fun, I'm gonna go get more sap if I'm to get those pancakes done properly. And I finally figured out how to use my 'Scroll' so just call me if anything is up." he added to the group, turning his horse around and going straight into a gallop, riding past both Aoife and Melissa, deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:38 am

Not even looking up, her sword would finish removing the blood as her voice keeps the coldness, irritation seeping in, "See? If anything my apology made her hate me more. Maybe it is a bad idea to go to the ball with her after all.. I am such an idiot! From now on, no one gets an apology! They can deal with reality themselves, I was born to kill people, I can't say sorry to a corpse."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:07 am

Melissa shrugged from her position up in the trees, although Aoife had no way of seeing it, "Well consider if you hadn't said anything. She would've approached you instead, and then same result! Or maybe neither of you would, tension would just keep building up and the two of you might never speak again as the tension and awkwardness reaches levels where you don't want to break it open!" Melissa called back down, although part of her wondered regretfully why she didn't just let exactly that happen.

"And would you really have felt good if you never gave an apology for what you did? Or were you proud of it?" She continued, although in reality she was worried about the ball comment. Had those two been getting closer than it seemed? Why was she worrying herself over that though? Trust no one! Though maybe...

Pulling out her scroll while she waited for Aoife to prepare, she sent a message to Aphelion ((OOC: just going to assume she has his contact details or something)), "Tip! While she's still relatively happy with you, you should ask her to the ball! Don't be a wimp, wimp!" The message read, although it didnt even state who - presumably Crying guy was smart enough to know who she meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:14 am

"I never apologize. I am to be the fire user who can destroy armies by themselves and create volcanoes at will. If I am to be that strong, I shouldn't have to rely on others as much as I do. Yet that apology only made it worse..." Sighing heavily she looks at the forest floor, "Didn't help my stress levels either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:21 am

Apparently Aoife hadn't listened to her words at all - oh well. If she wanted to go on about how depressing her life is and how she isn't meant to have friends blah blah blah, her decision. Melissa had done enough to try and change her mindset, to no avail.

"Well let's fix those stress levels, then!" She called out down to Aoife, beginning to move ahead, jumping between branches, "Try to keep up!"

((OOC: should I control Grimm or you?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:33 am

Blinking and stopping from the statement, she would stay rooted in place for a few seconds before shaking the image out of her head. Quickly activating the jets in the hilt of Lamentation, she would boost after her, not letting Melissa get too far ahead.

((OOC: You can control them ^.^))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:53 am

Melissa scanned the forest floor carefully as she dashed through the trees, looking out for any Grimm down that might jump out of the foliage down on the ground.

'There!' Two individual bushes on opposite sides of Aoife rustled, before a Beowolf jumped out of each a moment later, pouncing towards the running Aoife. Reacting quickly, Melissa, pushed off the branch, and the one to the right of Aoife was immediately skewered though tje throat, mid-jump, the force enough to send it, and Melissa, several meters back.

The other remained though, and more looked on from the bushes...

Last edited by Yuki-Chan on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:13 am

Laughing heavily at the apparent danger to her, she would wait until the last moment before firing the jets on the sword, using them to turn her into a spinning top, aiming to take out the neck of the oncoming Beowolf with the spin to win, she would allow Knight to do her thing, a smile of hatred forming.

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:16 am

"I would if I could but I can't so I won't Sad " was Aphelion's reply to the message
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:37 am

Aoife's sword easily pierced through the throat of the unsuspecting Beowolf, and it fell to the ground without a sound, leaving the area silent once more.

"Huh. That was boring." Melissa said, as she pulled Soothing Mayhem out of the throat of the Beowolf she had impaled, typing another message on her scroll with her other hand.

"Why not? Are you just being a wimp?!" The message read.

As she typed away though, seven more Beowolves stepped into the clearing, snarling at the loss of their pack members. Six were normal sized ones, while the seventh was slightly larger - an Alpha, evidently. Or maybe its parents fed it a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next