RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:17 pm

Smiling, she would just continue the scratching while moving to let her lean more easily. Speaking rather quietly to Katy, it would be barely heard by Aphelion, "I'll pay for it, least of my worries. We will just need to grab Melissa." Meanwhile, she would simply say to 'Aoife' , 'I could get used to her actually, she is like a cute pet, like Macha for Connla.'
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:23 pm

...head rubs. Yeah, she's preparing for mental tortures. I don't know how to deal with this...

Suddenly, emerging from between Pervelion and Lovelion, a new voice decided to pitch in. Why not play by her rules then? If she's mean to you... Be mean to her.

"MMPH MPH!" Aphelion just barely covered his mouth, copying M. Bison having that 'Eureka!' moment. Going through his pockets, he found what he was looking for - a bag of walnuts. Preparing himself, he would let his vision settle on Aoife before powering up his hand to throw a walnut with the power of a slingshot, aiming right for the Plains.

"...we will just need to grab Melissa." reached Aphelion's ears.

Threesome? I'm worth less than two girls? Yeah, she %^*#^$ deserves it.

He threw the walnut, then threw the whole bag after it and fired an air bullet to burst the bag right over Aoife's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Katy allowed her direction to be guided by Aoife, making a pleased noise at the mention of collecting Melissa. She was, at the moment, perfectly content to not do much in the way of talking -- up until..something directly above their heads..did..something. She wasn't exactly paying proper attention, but her survival instincts took over immediately and, pushing off with her good foot she threw herself off to the side, hitting the ground and rolling up into a crouch.

"What the hell?" was all she could manage to demand, looking around wildly while simultaneously pulling her hood up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:53 pm

Not having enough time to react, she would get first pelted by the one aimed for her bikini top, then by the barrage from above her. Literally shaking with rage, taking one of the projectiles and looking it over, she would simply say, "Nuts.. He throws NUTS at me!?" Crushing the Wallnut in her quickly forming fists, she would walk through the door with a loud slam, heading for the floor with their dorms on it, "He wants a fight, he can have one."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:04 pm

Seeing Aoife come inside, Aphelion jumped down to Katy, "Sorry about that, but I'm not giving up my girlfriend that easily. I'll be watching you three closely, and my ways of revenge can be rather messy." he said to her before looking right at her eyes, "It would be best if you watch yourselves... For your own purity."

With that, he whistled for Equinox to arrive and swung onto his horse flawlessly, pulling out a bag of lemons and riding into the shadows, waiting to strike once again if he had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Katy blinked once, then simply shook her head slowly and limped inside. "No words," she muttered to herself. "There just aren't words for the last minute of my life. I could live a hundred years and still be unable to describe this evening." With that, Katy limped back towards Melissa's room to retrieve her rifle. She'd been without it for too long already.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:00 pm

Having taking the initiative to go to Melissa's room instead of her own, she would 'politely' walk back in and sit herself on Inigo's bed, starting to pick any remaining walnuts out of her hair, "Someone remind me to break Aphelion's arms, then his legs and finally find a ditch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:16 pm

Limping into Melissa's room, Katy sat down heavily by the door -- and her rifle. "So," she said to Aoife. "Is it OK if I withdraw my previous concern about him? He seems absolutely mental. Why does he even need a horse?" With a grumpy sigh, Katy decided to get back up and step over to Aoife, helping to remove walnut pieces. "Seriously," she muttered. "If I hadn't gotten out of there I would have torn his head off for that."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:23 pm

"You are not the only one on that front." Scowling, she sighs heavily to herself, "Don't know what Aoi- I see in him. As for the horse, I honestly do not know." Petting her on the head as if the hood was not there, she would look over the place, scanning for Shard, "Though if he tries anything else tonight, I will have to say what he did to a certain individual, who won't be happy about it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:30 pm

Seeing that Katy returned into the dorms, Aphelion frowned and rode back due to the disappearance of his bait. The bag of lemons over his shoulder, he jumped up to the window by powering up his legs and looked in. Hearing Aoife's remark, he laughed in his mind.

Okay, you made her unhappier already. Now receive that which you love.

Dropping the bag, he would shift in mid-air and propel himself to tackle Aoife through the open window, instantly aiming his mouth and both arms to strike her three pleasure points simultaneously. More rage... Give me more rage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Katy yelped and stumbled off to the side, staggering on her hurt ankle and landing, for the second time tonight, flat on her butt beside Melissa's bed. It was official. Aoife might have.. issues.. but this guy was completely, utterly nuts.
There was a real chance he might be the first person in the entire school she wanted nothing to do with, which was a rather remarkable feat considering how poorly Katy often wound up doing with people in general.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:48 pm

At first being taken by surprise, she would blush deeply before reacting, thee simultaneous attacks being launched: one of her arms forming a fist to punch him in the gut, one knee going for his crotch and the other arm for his neck, hatred flowing through her voicebox, " Keep this up, and you won't get through the night. I AM going to spend the night with MY friends, not anyone else's. Now begone from my sight, before I castrate you."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:52 pm

Melissa, hidden mostly under her blankets, except for her head, peered out down at Katy who landed right next to her bed. She had just woken up, and after being confused for a few moments as to where the girl had gone, had been startled by some crazy events, hiding underneath her blanket before she even had a chance to see what was going on. She had heard Katy yelp though, and had poked her head out to see what happened.

"Are you okay? Want to come back up here?" She asked, as if wondering why the red-headed girl on the ground was sitting on the ground instead of a bed or a chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:57 pm

Katy leaned her head backwards on the bed, blinking upside-down at Melissa. "Your room has been invaded by a crazy person," she said in response to the girl's question, pointing at the fight-thing happening between Aoife and Aphelion. "You slept through a bunch of stuff," she added, sounding entirely exasperated with the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:58 pm

All the three hits having landed, Aphelion pulled back and looked at Aoife through a madman's grin, "I'll make you love me like kitty yet, or love hating me. I won't give up that easily, and you should know that pain doesn't put me off. It only makes me crave more..." he licked his lips, hooking his finger on Aoife's bikini top and, powering up his palm in preparation to cut it, he propelled himself back through the window, adding "And don't castrate me. You'll be bearing our child, after all."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Melissa looked at Crying Guy and Aoife fighting, and frowned. What were they doing...? Where were they even here? And how had she slept through everyone?! She turned back to Katy, "Okay. To be honest, that's not the craziest thing I've seen around here! But I asked if you're okay, I heard you cry out! Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:12 pm

The second her bikini top was cut, her outerclothing would cover her up, quickly zipping it up and glaring at where he left, "T-That... H-He..." Still blushing heavily, she would walk over to Katy and Melissa, saying in a calmer voice, as if she didn't just get assaulted, not noticing the awake Melissa, "S-So. Up for that movie now that you have your gun, Katy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Katy nodded at Melissa, gingerly getting up and brushing herself off. "Yeah, I'm OK. I just landed very.. ungracefully," she responded, then cocked her head. "Me and Aoife were gonna go watch a movie. Did you wanna come with, or go back to sleep?" As she asked she scooped up her rifle, flipping the switch to transform it into it's secondary form which had quickly become her walking stick, before leaning on it. "Too much adrenaline from projectile avoiding instincts kicking in for me to sleep any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:38 pm

"Movie? Sounds like fun! I'll come along!" Melissa said excitedly, jumping out of the bed and moving to get changed, before remembering she always just slept without changing. She picked up Soothing Mayhem from its spot next to the bed, slung it across her back and turned back to Katy.

"Let's go!" She said, moving up to Katy in case she needed help with walking.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:40 pm

IC:

I squirmed uncomfortably at the sight of Aphelion jumping out of my window with Aoife's bra hooked to his finger, not exactly sure what to think about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:52 pm

"Well considering a certain whelp just made off with my top. We will have to stay in my room to watch it, not going out with just my windbreaker on." Scowling despite the fact she is talking to Melissa, her voice would be rather cold, hatred fuelled by Aphelion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:59 pm

Katy looked between the two other girls, offering a shrug. "I definitely don't mind staying in. Hopefully," she said, glaring at the window, "we can have a nice, quiet night from now on. What movie were you thinking about watching, Aoife?" Katy didn't really have anything she might suggest; she wasn't much of a movie-watcher on her own. She preferred to spend her time practicing with her gun over almost anything else.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:01 pm

"Horror movie! Horror movie! Horror movie!" Melissa chanted, putting down her weapon as she realised they wouldn't be going out. Obviously a horror movie would be the best thing to watch late at night and during halloween.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:04 pm

Moving towards the door, she would keep one hand as a fist in case of a sudden pony tailed aggressor, "Well we are apparently watching a horror movie." Smiling to herself, though hidden by facing away from them, she on the other hand would have an ulterior motive than it being late at night, "Can watch it in my room or I can take it onto the roof, depends if you want to attempt to wake up my team-mates."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:09 pm

Katy quickly piped up, "Roof!" Katy had already been the cause of one commotion in a dorm tonight, and did not want to be the cause of another. Plus, she hadn't been on the roof; it would give her a chance to view a part of the surrounding buildings from a more comfortable height. "Unless you guys'd rather not?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:24 pm

"Yaaaay! Roof! Let's go!" Melissa said, jumping up and down in excitement as she began shoving a handful of candy in her mouth, "If we go to the roof, I can throw stuff at people walking by down below! And laugh at them! Yay!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:44 pm

Nodding, she would leave the room, saying behind her, "Fine by me. Just let me get the stuff then will be on the roof." Quickly running off, she wouldn't hear any calls before running to her dorm, using the stealthy art of loud noises to get her stuff and get changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4