RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:34 am

'Was still a bad idea to let you have the night to walk around.' Discussing mentally with herself, she would look over herself. Cat ears on and ponytail hidden into the main part of her now black hair, she would be simply wearing a string bikini top with an undone windbreaker, tight fitting shorts and boots. All in black and the scar on her stomach showing from where the spear pierced her.  Walking to SDJL's dorm, she would knock and go to speak before stopping herself, just waiting patiently for the one she was expecting.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:45 am

"Yeah? Well screw you too" Responded Shard.
He grabbed his gear and went over to the door and opened it
"Hello again, Fly." He greeted Aoife.
Shard roughly pushes Aoife out of the doorway and headed towards the showers
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:59 am

Watching Shard pass, she would raise her brow slightly before walking into the room. Spotting Lan first, Aoife decides if they are on Melissa's team, she should at least tolerate their presence, "Hello, Lan. Been practicing recently? Also is Mel in or is she out somewhere?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:13 am

Katy blearily sat up in the bed, rubbing her eyes and staring around. So close! She definitely shouldn't have said anything. "Um," she said quietly. "I'm sorry if I woke anyone up." Waking anyone up could have been avoided if she'd just been insistent on sleeping on the floor. She could have curled up with her rifle and been asleep in minutes. Now it seemed like a simple question had kicked off a full wave of activity.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:00 am

IC:

I perked up when I heard Shard say "Hello Again, Fly," before proceeding to grumble his way towards who-knows where. I stared, noticing a girl standing in the doorway.

"Hello, Lan. Been practicing recently? Also is Mel in or is she out somewhere?"

I stared for a second at the girl. She looked nothing like Aoife the last time I'd seen her - though THAT Aoife had looked nothing like Aoife either. This girl had the exact same voice, but she wore just an undone windbreaker and beneath that, a bikini, along with tight shorts. Whether it was some recuperation process, or she was out hunting for the attention that all females craved, I wasn't sure. Oh well - that's how it was, I guess.

"No, and yes. She has a friend on her bed," I responded nonchalantly, paying no attention to her dressing regime,
"Oh, and sorry about Shard. Its probably an honor that he even bothered to touch you. Or....err, that was a bit creepy."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:13 am

"Well the great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jelly has done more than just barge past me. Considering he is apparently a cannibal, or has a love for the flesh on the back of my neck." Smiling at him despite the evident lack of emotions behind it, she moves to sit on one of the beds not used, glancing over at Katy and Melissa before back to Lan, stroking the cat ears she would have on, "Having him touch me is not an honour though, far from it. All you have to do is ask the last member of your team about what happened when we last met."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:32 am

Katy rubbed at her eyes again, taking stock of the room once more. "Aoife," she finally said. "Are you on this team too? I thought you said your dorms were in a different spot?"

She blinked at what Aoife was wearing, looking at the cat ears on top of her head before realization dawned on her. She had fallen asleep, and this was just some sort of crazy dream. Though she had no idea why she'd dream up an Aoife in cat ears.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:40 am

"No. I am in a different team just I know everyone on this team. I came here as I was going to ask if Melissa wanted to go see a movie or something to pass the time as there is little chance of me going to class tomorrow. Though it seems she has entertained herself through other means." Still nothing like how she was in the third arrival, her voice would be hollow and stroking away some stray hairs.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:52 am

IC:

"....Who's this "last" member you speak of?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:38 am

Katy scooted herself to lean against the wall, yawning as she did so. "Entertained? We were out in the woods all day. Fought some beasties, had a scare. Sorta just happened, or I would have tried to bring you too." This sort of conversation seemed far too mundane for a dream. Maybe she hadn't fallen asleep after all.

"I hurt my ankle, so Melissa said I could sleep here," she said, lifting up her leg to show off the bandage. Eyeing the cat ears on Aoife's head, Katy realized why she was vaguely uncomfortable. "Could.. could you maybe toss me my hoodie? It's on my stuff by the door."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:06 am

"Some? How many? I mean, I just spent my day mostly riding an Ursa and taking out Beowolves. Sometimes at the same time. As for your question, I mean Inigo." Walking to the gun and the hoodie, she would grab it and walk over to the pair, glancing at the two spikes she could see from Katy's head in the dark, a small smile forming before flicking Melissa on the head, "Also please note, if I receive another injury because of you again, I am replicating it on you."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:16 am

IC:

"What injury?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:33 am

Katy grabbed the hoodie and quickly pulled it on, pulling the hood up over her head and making sure to keep it all the way up. "Pack of Beowolves went down easy, but a bunch of Ursa got the drop on us so we got out of there," she responded, omitting more of the boring -- and embarrassing details.

"A-anyway, how've you been? I haven't seen much of you this week," she chattered nervously. Why couldn't she have just.. tossed the hoodie? Aoife had gotten too close, but it was dark. Maybe she hadn't seen anything. She probably hadn't. She would have probably said something or freaked out if she had. She definitely hadn't, right?
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:48 am

Battle-Aoife would be barely restraining herself from beating Katy down for being in the same bed as Melissa, even if she was clothed, deciding against fighting after only just getting enough blood in her system to not be little more than a target from Grimm, she smiles slightly before relinquishing control of her, letting the nice(r) version of Aoife speak, stroking her own cat-ears again, "Well most of it was either resting, causing fights or being something I am horrible at: Nice, to people. Went on a few outings with some others to get some spare cash and been working at my job. Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:18 am

Katy blinked, tilting her head in sleepy confusion. "I was just curious," she answered simply. "Um, if you wanted to talk to Melissa I can go find somewhere else to sleep," she offered, glancing over towards her rifle. "I wasn't having much luck falling asleep here anyway. There's not really enough room on the bed for two people and my gun," she said, adding the last bit by way of explanation.

It seemed only natural for people to sleep with their weapons. How were you supposed to be prepared for unforeseen consequences if you didn't have your weapon ready at all times? Besides, it was comforting.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:26 am

Melissa, having dozed off before everyone else had entered, shifted in her sleep, and not realizing there was someone else in the bed (It's hard to realize something like that when asleep, after all), she would shift to her side, latching onto Katy's arm as if she was a pillow, hugging it with a smile on her face as she slept, blissfully unaware of the people around her, or the fact that everyone had woken up.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:28 am

"Huh? Oh, you can come see the movie as well. I mean, if I head back I can be expected to be petted until I die. Or if you two REALLY want to sleep together, you can. I have my ways. Like action movies?" Smiling at her as emotions surface, she would lean up into Katy's face, smiling slightly evilly than before, "It could be the three of us, plus I know what you mean about sleeping with weapons, Melissa is not as comforting as my dragons." Spotting the arm movements at the corner of her eyes, she would be rather thankful that she took control when she did, else blood may of been spilt and she didn't have enough to spare.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:34 am

Shuffling down the corridor with bags under his eyes, Aph would be carrying a tray full of warm milk back to his room, bags under his eyes and muttering "Lich King... Undead Archers... Ents... Left, right, middle, middle, right..."

Stopping by SDJL dorm and hearing noises, he'd look in, "Hello people... Ah, Melissa... And some girl... And Madam Aoife... Do y'all want some warm milk? I made too much..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:46 am

Katy blushed and weighed her options, looking down at Melissa. She could tag along for a movie and put off proper sleeping for a few more hours, or make excuses and go find a nice quiet place. "Well," she said slowly. "A movie could be fun," she said, looking back up. "If Melissa can manage to wake up, I mean."

Looking over at the door, Katy eyed tray the boy was carrying. Food and drinks were almost as important as sleep. "Um.."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:51 am

Deciding to let her other personality get its kicks, she would move to lean over Melissa, disregarding Aphelion is there as she moves Melissa's face to look up at her, yelling in a rather uncharacteristic voice, being as if trying to seduce her, "Wake up miss, room service is here." With that she would close her eyes and lean forwards to suppress any noises from Melissa with her lips, blushing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:54 am

Unfortunately for Aoife (And potentially Katy), just as the pink-haired girl moved in to 'suppress' any sounds coming from Melissa, she had shifted again, turning her head sideways and moving it towards Katy's arm, causing Aoife to simply miss due to her mouth no longer being there. Still sleeping, and evidently dreaming, Melissa lightly bit Katy's arm, making muffled nom sounds as she did.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:04 am

Aphelion looked at Aoife with tired eyes. He put the tray down and turned around.

"Go %##$^ yourself you #%€#¥^<$ excuse for Aoife. You're #^#*€% despicable you ungratefully sinister and hateful piece of shit. You just keep turning me on more and more, and I ain't getting %#*$€. Have fun doing to Melissa what the succubus did."

Evidently extremely moody from his lack of sleep due to grinding, he yanked Aoife's cat ears off and left the room.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:16 am

Katy, blushing immensely, tried to gently pull her arm away from the sleeping Melissa. This entire situation was confusing! Katy knew Aoife had a boyfriend -- that angry fellow had evidently been him, but here was Aoife, having tried and failed to kiss Melissa. Did that mean the two actually were together?

"Aoife, I-I didn't know. If I had I wouldn't even have considered sleeping here," she said, sounding entirely bewildered. She wasn't a homewrecker, after all. At least, she wasn't an intentional one. She hadn't even ever dated someone!
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:23 am

IC:

I stared at Aphelion. As far as I knew, he might as well have mixed wine with the milk, especially in his state.

"You can't say those words, Aphelion. That's not nice." I muttered towards him, though I kept my eye on the other two girls. Something about their movements....seemed weird.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:24 am

Letting out a small cry of pain as her ears are taken off and taking a few strands of hair with them, she would curl her hands into fists, looking at where her husbando has just left, her voice not raising after him or even leaving alluring tones, "If you had protected her from the bitch then I wouldn't have to be shown. You think I am like that wretch then you are mistaken. I hope you realise that the Aoife you know is still barely able to talk, making me the person you will have to put up with for a while."  Turning to look at Katy, her gaze unyielding and emotionless despite her last words, "What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:37 am

Giving up trying to pull her arm away, Katy made due by fidgeting uncomfortably and failing to fight down her blush. "You just tried to.. to kiss her, right?"

Katy was trying to parse what Aoife had just said to the upset boy who had left, but was failing completely. It wasn't her fault, though. It was difficult to dedicate much coherent thought with Melissa's biting. "So you two are.. probably.. together? That guy musta thought so to, or he might not have been so angry."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:41 am

Looking over Katy, she would decide to give her the choice of either running from her insanity, or let her become one of her closest friends, "Outside. Can speak there, but it has to be alone." Getting up and moving to the window, she would look back at the Faunus, her voice now back to its cold, hollow tone, "Or would you rather not?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next