RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:37 am

Giving up trying to pull her arm away, Katy made due by fidgeting uncomfortably and failing to fight down her blush. "You just tried to.. to kiss her, right?"

Katy was trying to parse what Aoife had just said to the upset boy who had left, but was failing completely. It wasn't her fault, though. It was difficult to dedicate much coherent thought with Melissa's biting. "So you two are.. probably.. together? That guy musta thought so to, or he might not have been so angry."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:41 am

Looking over Katy, she would decide to give her the choice of either running from her insanity, or let her become one of her closest friends, "Outside. Can speak there, but it has to be alone." Getting up and moving to the window, she would look back at the Faunus, her voice now back to its cold, hollow tone, "Or would you rather not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:59 am

Katy blinked, before shrugging and very delicately freeing her arm from the sleeping girl, before sliding herself to the edge of the bed and, gingerly testing her weight on her hurt ankle before following Aoife to the window. "Um, Aoife," she said, with a frown. "There's no balcony out there."

Glancing back to the door, she eyeballed her rifle. "I could walk down and meet you outside?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:11 am

Looking over at Katy, she would scowl and grab her by the waist, nearly walking over to the window, "This is quicker." Making sure she has a good grip and won't launch her flying, she jumps out of the window, landing with a small grunt and letting go, "See? Much quicker, hurts a lot more without aura protection though." Getting back up, her gaze would go cold again, "Now. Unless you are suddenly a demon, then you are a faunus. Seems we are both have something we don't want spreading like wildfire. "
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:13 am

IC:

"If you had protected her from the bitch then I wouldn't have to be shown. You think I am like that wretch then you are mistaken. I hope you realise that the Aoife you know is still barely able to talk, making me the person you will have to put up with for a while."

Wow.....what the heck.

Then she jumped out the window. Sighing, I put down my scroll and headed over to the open window, the cold night air drifting into our room.

"Aoife, Mel's friend....are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:28 am

"We're fine," she said, back towards the window. "You can probably close that so your room doesn't freeze, if you want." Immediately spinning back towards Aoife with a harsh 'shhhhh'. "I don't have any idea what you're talking about, Aoife," she said, making sure her hood was still in place. "I don't know what you don't want getting around, but I'm not going to stand here and," she said, glancing back up at the window, "listen to crazy accusations."

She turned to stalk off towards the buildings entrance, but it was less of an angry stomp away and more of a slow limp.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:32 am

Walking to match her with relative ease, she would move to allow her to use her as an aid if she decided to do so, her voice barely a whisper, "So you don't want to know what just happened? Or why it may happen again, given the chance. Or that I don't really care if you were either of the two choices I just said."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:51 am

Katy stopped limping along, once again completely confused. "What do you mean, 'don't want to know'? I was sitting right there. I don't even know why you wouldn't want that getting around. You and Melissa are together all the time. I don't think it's a big deal. I also don't think it's fair if you're pretending to be interested in that boy that stormed off just to try and hide it."

Internally, Katy was fuming. She didn't enjoy being lied to. It too often could lead to situations like this. "If you had just been honest last week instead of telling me you had a boyfriend, none of this would even be happening right now and I'd be comfortably asleep."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:59 am

Looking at her, she would stop as well, waiting a few moments to gather a collective thoughts, "You have this wrong. Unless it wasn't obvious by now, I have more than one me inside my head. You have already met one, who IS going out with that boy. Then there is me, who has a certain interest in Melissa. I am not Aoife yet am, more of Knight than Aoife.  You think she would wear this kind of stuff?  Melissa is my only other friend except for Aoife. The Kitten who would pretend to be a faunus, curl up almost disgustingly so by his side was hurt in a battle, and is weak. THAT is why she has been resting, because Melissa desecrated herself with some random floozy in the middle of the courtyard in front of my eyes so I had to intervene, something I was too weak at the time to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 am

Katy scrubbed at her eyes with the palms of her hands, mentally digesting the situation. "I," she said, failing to produce any other words. "What." Katy rubbed at her eyes again, wincing slightly. She was starting to get a headache. "Let's say for a second, a second -- that I followed that, believe you and don't think this is some kind of elaborate trap that I haven't worked out yet. Why are you telling me any of this?"

She held up her hands in frustration. "You glossed over the important bit, y'know? I already said, 'if you had told me about you and Melissa' upstairs. That didn't change. I could have been asleep somewhere, with no battle fatigue, and nobody having seen my--" she ranted, almost forgetting to cut herself off before she said something incriminating. "Why are you telling me this," she repeated. "What exactly are you expecting me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:33 am

"Because Aoife doesn't like her like that, she thinks of her as nothing more than a sister. I only feel the need to tell you because for some stupid reason, you are trusted when only Melissa should be. As for what you are going to do, it is up to you. For what I personally expect you to do? Probably run away shouting at the top of your lungs that I am crazy, put in a home for crazy people and that I fancy Melissa. As for if I was lying for Melissa sleeping with a random person and the consequent fight, what about my scar? All you have to do is ask her." The coldness getting worse as she continues her talk, she would fold her arms and look her over, "Also, you are terrible at trying to avoid a subject."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:47 am

Katy shook her head, then pinched the bridge of her nose and closed her eyes. "I think you have the wrong idea. I don't care if anyone sleeps with anyone. I just didn't want it to seem like I was trying to..to get between the two of you," she explained. "And I'm not going to run around telling people, 'Hey, this girl is crazy' or anything. I barely even know anyone here. Who would I tell?"

Katy frowned, crossing her arms. "AND I'm not trying to avoid a subject. I don't know what you mean by that."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:57 am

Walking up to her, despite the soulless eyes her voice would of moved back from lacking emotion to the only emotion it knows other than hate, sounding as if trying to get Katy in her bed, she would look her over at close range, "Why should I care if YOU make advances on Melissa? I said I have nothing against faunus and even that bitch did one thing for me. But I mean, if you are not one then you won't have any mind if I do this.." Lunging forwards, she would try to remove the hood from her, no facial reaction to her movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Katy let out a small shriek and clamped her hands on top of her head, attempted to move back and away from Aoife, put too much weight on her sprained ankle and toppled over, landing flat on her butt with her hands still firmly clamped onto her head.

Had this been happening even a day previous her hair would probably have been tangled enough that she would have had her ears at least partially obscured from sight, but since she had showered and combed her hair out her hood was the only thing keeping them out of sight.

"Knock it off, Aoife," she pleaded. "We're outside and I just w-washed my hair, I don't want to get it dirty." Plus, any number of people could be watching.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:19 pm

Snickering, she would offer her a hand, "You're rather cute like that. Don't know why you hide them, the others don't." Muttering something to herself afterwards, it would be inaudiable before stopping. Speaking up again, she continues speaking, "Also. Only reason I feel like being nice to you or anyone else for that matter is because you are close to Melissa and Aoife, and not ripping out Shard's vocal glands for his comment made me feel physically sick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:43 pm

Katy blushed and accepted the offered hand. "The others," she said flatly. "Can do what they want. If nobody can see..them.. then nobody knows, and that suits me just fine. Less trouble that way. Less violence that way, too." The girl obviously had some deep issues with her Faunus heritage.

"My brother never cared," she muttered. "He never had to worry about anything."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:57 pm

Snickering, Knight would form her Lovers Arcana. Moving to try and help her walk, gestures at the building, "Well then. Consider me your sister if it helps you stop worrying about it around me, hell I work in a maid suit within a pub, I have no high tastes on friends. And if there is any violence against you, tell me. If I was at full strength when I fought her, the bitch would of been dead in ten seconds, or if Melissa didn't save her unneeded hide. ANYWAY! Want some help back? It may be a bumpy ride though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:14 pm

"Bumpy ride?" Katy seemed confused. "I don't mind walking, y'know. It'll just take a bit longer." Mentally, Katy was trying to figure out how many knew about her ears. Melissa was the first, and Aoife was the second. But if there were multiple Aoifes, did they count as multiple people? Honestly, she wasn't even sure how to ask that sort of question.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:19 pm

Shrugging, she would rub her head with the spare hand before sighing heavily, "I don't mind carrying you, I am sure Melissa weighs more than you and I had to carry her, besides don't you want to have a bed tonight? I need to torme- Look after Aphelion after that little scene earlier, so my bed will be free." Despite her facade however, inside she would be beating herself up, 'Why am I doing the exact thing I hate? It's disgusting, friends will make me weaker.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:30 pm

Katy blinked, then offered a shy smile. "Well, if you aren't going to be using it I could probably live with that." She chewed on her lip in thought. "I need my rifle though. I won't be able to sleep without it. I haven't gone a night without my rifle in like five years," she said. "Can we grab it first?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:36 pm

"Sure. Still want to go see that movie though? The only way I bonded with Melissa was being trapped in a hellhole for two days and having an argument with her. Can't exactly replicate it here though." Watching her chew her lip, she would walk over and start petting her, "Though if we can't wake up Melissa, will just be the two of us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:50 pm

Katy tilted her head. "J-just the two of us? But what about that boy? Don't you need to go make things better with him?" Katy considered watching a movie, fidgeting slightly. She thought there was a chance she'd fall asleep watching a movie she didn't immediately get interested in, which would probably be bad manners. Still, it could be fun. "I mean, I could watch a movie. Do you have some in your room or something?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:06 pm

Aphelion stared at Aoife from the rooftop, watching and listening carefully. Who the hell are you after... Her or Melissa? I need to know who my rival is if I am to get you back.

He cleared his eyes and pulled out a flask of coffee, taking a drink. Why do you have to be a part of my kitty...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:51 pm

"Huh? Oh, him. If he is lucky, then maybe I will allow him to see so much as my little toe after what he pulled. And I was thinking of treating Melissa to one in town, but as there would be three of us, could do either."  Folding her arms for a few seconds as she speaks about Aphelion, her voice would be rather cold before swapping back to seductive afterwards. Moving her hand back to Katy, she starts scratching behind her ears, still trying to make it so it is not demeaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:07 pm

Katy responded with quiet "oh", letting her eyes drift closed from the ear-scratching. Katy didn't let anyone near her ears normally, and on top of that they were almost always either flattened by her hood or her hair and were normally quite uncomfortable. The alternative at her last school had been having them grabbed, flicked and pulled by tormentors.

"Well if you want me to tag along I'm fine with whatever," she said dreamily, leaning into the ear scratching without even realizing it. "I can probably dip into my weekly weapon stipend if we go out."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:17 pm

Smiling, she would just continue the scratching while moving to let her lean more easily. Speaking rather quietly to Katy, it would be barely heard by Aphelion, "I'll pay for it, least of my worries. We will just need to grab Melissa." Meanwhile, she would simply say to 'Aoife' , 'I could get used to her actually, she is like a cute pet, like Macha for Connla.'
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:23 pm

...head rubs. Yeah, she's preparing for mental tortures. I don't know how to deal with this...

Suddenly, emerging from between Pervelion and Lovelion, a new voice decided to pitch in. Why not play by her rules then? If she's mean to you... Be mean to her.

"MMPH MPH!" Aphelion just barely covered his mouth, copying M. Bison having that 'Eureka!' moment. Going through his pockets, he found what he was looking for - a bag of walnuts. Preparing himself, he would let his vision settle on Aoife before powering up his hand to throw a walnut with the power of a slingshot, aiming right for the Plains.

"...we will just need to grab Melissa." reached Aphelion's ears.

Threesome? I'm worth less than two girls? Yeah, she %^*#^$ deserves it.

He threw the walnut, then threw the whole bag after it and fired an air bullet to burst the bag right over Aoife's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)   The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Katissa Chronicles Interlude 1: R&R at the SDJL dorm (Openish)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next