RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]

Go down 
+4
DrGustave
Doovid
PANxSamus
Laris_Cole
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Laris_Cole

A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:28 am

((OOC: I'll just clarify that the baggage counter is right where the receptionists desk is and it is located in where the main entrance is. So Violet will be meeting Riley's Group at the entrance))

Violet, who was carrying a gun, arrived to where the main entrance is. The blond haired woman sees her.

"Where is your companion!? There is a robbery ongoing and we have to make sure that everyone is safe!"
, though she wasn't using her perky manner of speaking now.

She then returns what the two had deposited earlier then says;

"Go get your friend and get out of here!"

As the blond haired woman said that, a man carrying a container entered from the main entrance and then opened the door for the woman who was using a crutch.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:35 am

Violet looks at the stuff confused, but then eventually puts the gloves on "Thanks blondie" she then starts running back to the closet.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:51 pm

"Alright! Now one of you asshats tell me where the damn matter is or I'll start shooting your kneecaps one by one!" Franklin yells toward the cowering employees. "And I'd rather not waste the bullets."
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:03 pm

As Violet is skipping down the hall putting away all the dust, she hears the yelling and peaks through the shipping door.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:01 pm

"Well aren't you a motherfragging gentleman. Yeah, let me in first, I won't have to aim around your body." she said, limping up to the door, almost shoving the Crutchot into his foot.

"ICEA, tickle their wireless everything, definitely the comms. I want to know what they're saying. Use it to figure out their positions along the way too." she said passively as if it was everyday stuff for her.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:34 pm

[[Franklin and Violet, Shipping Department]]

One of the employees pointed to one of the trucks. It was filled with at least 86 cases of Matter but that was only half of what the truck usually carries.

Elijah, the Head of S&D, notices that the door slightly opened. He then saw Violet and tried to warn her as he was still on the ground.

"The'e's a dange'ous man he'e. Don' go he'e !"
, he said in the lowest but most audible volume he could make.

[[Riley and Carolynn, Main Entrance]]

The blond haired receptionist notices the two enter.

"Ma'am, Sir, We apologize for the sudden news but the facility is currently not accepting any tours due to some circumstances, we would like to ask you to postpone your plans for a much later period until it has been resolved", she tells the two as she prepares to leave.

[[Current Discussion in the Facility's Communication]]

"INTERNALS G21 to G51! WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG!?"
, the head guard yelled at his earpiece.

"Sorry sir, the underground elevator could only accommodate 8 at a time!", one of the guards in the underground facility replied. "The first batch will be arriving in 2 minutes!"

"Once you get there, surround the perimeter! Make sure he doesn't escape! Our lives are at stake!", he then ends the communication through the earpiece.

[[Communication Ends]]

"Sir, there are trucks currently stationed there!", G52 said as he was watching the feedback from the cameras in the S&D Dept.

"Hmm... Oh, don't worry, that's not within our jurisdiction. We only need to ensure the safety of the employees and to capture the infiltrator in the facility. If he escapes the facility by truck the... actually... let's just see what happens"

Last edited by Laris_Cole on Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Violet slides back into the hallway and says to herself "Damn it, that guy is getting all the fun." She then grabs a vial of red dust and jams it into a slot on her right glove. Soon a small bright purple energy orb is formed in her hand. "This will show him."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:45 pm

"See? No one has to die." Franklin says as he backs up toward the truck, still facing the room of workers. "I'm gonna turn around and check if you were telling the truth. If anyone tries to stop me in any way I'll fire blindly into the crowd, don't let others pay for your stupidity." He said before turning around and opening the trucks back.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Violet slowly slides back in and aims her palm at the truck. She then fires it near the fuel tank, it sticks and is rigged to explode in 3 seconds, she whispers "have fun," and slides back into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:53 pm

(Is matter flammable?)
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:55 pm

(no, but the truck will explode)
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:05 pm

((OOC: I have only told this to JL, But Matter is indeed not flammable... but if it is mixed with dust then the explosion intensifies. I would've allowed the explosion but not only would the explosion harm Franklin but also harm everyone in the S&D Dept. including Violet. Though, what she had done was aim for the fuel tank so there is no direct mixture of dust and Matter, for Matter to actually serve its purpose as an explosive, the dust must be inside the mixture of Matter. The facility is reliant on Matter, thus it also fuels its vehicles with such.))

Though there was no large explosion, the fuel tank broke and a large amount of black and sticky goop came out and it got into Franklin's shoes; possibly hindering his mobility.

((But of course, we take into consideration that the Matter now has a mixture of dust due to the residue from the explosion))
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Violet peaks and sees him alive "What the hell, why didn't the stuff blow up?" She then pulls out her gun, getting ready to fight if necessary.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:18 pm

"What the f-" Franklin looks down at his shoes. He turns around to face the crowd. "Alright, who was the idiot who wants their friends and co workers dead, hmm would it be...............you?" He fired one shot toward Elijah's foot.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Elijah cried in pain as his foot got shot. He glared at Franklin with eyes filled with rage. But he had to distract him, he couldn't let Violet, who he thought was defenseless, against that guy.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Violet sees him get shot at and her mind snaps. She forms a larger orb, and checks her ammo. She then stands and fires multiple shots at Franklin along with throwing the orb "FIRE ONE MORE SHOT, I DARE YA'! "
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:41 pm

The bullets and plasma hit Franklin on his ballistic armor, the plasma leaving a burn mark on the armor. He is knocked back by the blast. "Wha- HEY!" He is knocked down on the ground. "Did you REALLY just fire at a man with a sub-machine gun, armor, and a bulletproof mask little girl?" He asks as he lifts himself up and points the barrel at Violet.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:48 pm

She giggles "Did you really think that gun scares me?" She then shoots another orb at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:54 pm

((OOC: I thought that was somewhat meta-ing but upon reading closely, Franklin was knocked back so he was no longer in the puddle of Matter. Thus, the worst thing that could be done right now is break his shoes))
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:59 pm

As the ball comes close Franklin activates Impes Caligas, launching him forward and over the plasma. However due to the black substance stuck on his shoes he faltered and stumbled as he landed. "Is that the best you can do? I'll give you one chance since I don't want to kill a kid but if you attack again you will die." Franklin says, pointing the gun at Violet once again.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Violet looks around and starts walking towards the truck, "Maybe we got off on the wrong foot, I will leave you alone. I just ask you for a favor. Allow me to take a jar of matter" She is sitting at the loading door of the truck.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Franklin puts the barrel of his gun down for a second, questioningly, before lifting it back up. "Share the score, my score, with some kid? I don't think so, back off." He says as he puts his finger on the trigger.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Looks at the ground "I understand, I just thought it would be nice. I mean, no one at beacon has this matter stuff...I just thought it would make people actually want to talk to me" A tear rolls down her face and lands on the ground.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:46 pm

"Beacon huh? Well here's my advice," Franklin lowered the barrel of his gun, "Leave that school, it's full of nothing but pretentious scumbags." He says as he walks past Violet and up to Elijah. "Alright, since that batch of matter got messed up," He points to the truck, "Where's the rest of it?"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:34 pm

While Franklin is turned around Violet climbs into the truck and grabs a jar of matter. She starts to form a good size orb in her palm again.
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Jakob stepped out of the shadows of the truck and stood next to Violet, his cloak is unusually bulky. "Sorry I was away. You're leading now, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Jumps from being startled "Where did you come from, you scared the crap outta me...here" Pulls paper weight weapon out of her pocket and hands it to Jakob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next