RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]

Go down 
+4
DrGustave
Doovid
PANxSamus
Laris_Cole
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PANxSamus

A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:21 pm

She thinks to herself for a second and looks back at the worker"Excuse me, where is the bathroom"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Jakob sighed and sat on the floor. "I wish I had my book."
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Whispers to Jakob "Pssst...Follow me and we can get the book"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Jakob sighed and stood up and whispered "Whats your plan?"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Continues whispering "I don't know"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Jakob sighed as he followed Violet towards the bathroom "Oh boy."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:15 pm

IC:

On the other side of this whole network of buildings, Riley and whoever else stood with him waited. Riley's hand raised towards his ear, pressing his simple, small and secure earpiece.

"All right....you guys ready?"

The signal had been set to 'broadcast to all', and the message was sent to all the others who were here with the same plan in mind.

While Rosa's part of the group were the ones doing the stealing, Riley and his group would "take the tour". They were the insurance - The moment any security force a bit too big, or any issue a bit too challenging, rose up for the stealers, his group was the decoy.

Reaching into his jacket that covered a ballistic vest, he pulled out a set of earphones connected to the device in his pockets. Pulling them up, the specially designed buds either fit perfectly unto the earpiece, or simply slid into the vacancy of his other ear. A simple press of a button, and he was just a guy interested in the tour.

Of course, with a luggage bag. That was....a bit more conspicuous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Violet looks at Elijah and says "We will be right back" She smiles and walks with Jakob to the restrooms
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Walking along with Violet, Jakob whispered quietly "So, are we just going to be blunt, like always, or finally let me make a plan?"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:48 pm

"Go ahead and make a plan anytime you want" She whispers back still heading to the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:51 pm

Jakob paused and thought as he walked, "I got nothing. I assume you have a plan?"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:56 pm

We make it to the bathroom door and I pull him into the girls bathroom with me. We cram ourselves into a stall and I start lifting up my shirt.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:58 pm

"We're ready over here" Franklin responds to Riley over the earpiece. "Heading out now." He says as he picks the duffel bag back up and straps it over his shoulder. "Alright, let's get going." He says, turning back to Rosa. "Remember, wait outside of the building until I get the Matter."

Last edited by DrGustave on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:01 am

Jakob blankly stared at Violet. "You remember I'm gay right? I mean, why am I doing this?"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:03 am

She gives him a weird look and lifts a little more revealing the 3 dust vials that she had smuggled in "What are you talking about, sometimes you sound weirder than me"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:06 am

Jakob softly blushed. "Oh, I thought- I mean-. Nevermind that. How do you plan to distract the guards?"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:08 am

"I was wondering if you could see what would happen if I just threw it at them"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:10 am

Jakob closed his eyes and started processing the idea of Violet throwing a vial at the guards. It appears to distract them, but call more guards. "No good, any other ideas?"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:12 am

"What if you fell, and I can take the gun"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:15 am

Jakob processed the new idea of the plan, viewing into the future. "Looks good, I couldn't get a full view, but from what I saw it worked."
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:16 am

She hands him a vile of ice dust "Take this just in case"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:18 am

Jakob took the vial and slipped it up the sleeve of his cloak. "Ready when you are"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:21 am

"Actually, I have to use the restroom....so could you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:24 am

Jakob sighed and left, "Just come out when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:28 am

After a few minutes she walks out of the bathroom and whisper to Jakob "So what are you gonna do to make it look real?"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:32 am

Jakob leaned over to Violet and whispered, "I was planning on acting like my cloak tangled up around my feet, and made me trip and fall. Then when I'm on the ground, I'll act like I hurt my knee or something."
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:34 am

She giggles"Sounds good...I will sneak around and get the gun"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next