RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

DatteSa

Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Lance was wandering around Vale when he passes by a bakery. He looks around making sure no one is around and proceeds to run in the bakery eager for treats and begins to act very childish while his eyes sparkle.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:52 pm

IC:

Riley's stomach rumbled.

Food.

The days were getting closer and closer to the time when the pirates would steal their ship. When they did, it was guaranteed that they'd spend some days upon the ship before they docked it somewhere hidden and then went off again, finally setting foot upon land elsewhere. It was best to enjoy the better foods now. And perhaps buy some to stock up.

Now that the thought came to mind, Riley really needed to ask someone to get some heavy duty bags to hold all the bread and meat and whatever other stuff they wanted to bring. A truck full of food driving through a highly militarized base was bound to come under heavy fire, even after they'd neutralized all the artificial intelligence controlled turrets and weapons. They needed anti-bullet bags, to ensure that the bread, sausages, spam and whatever other foods brought along say frosty and fresh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:57 pm

Lance is hopping up and down as his eyes sparkle as he buys the 4-layer cake.

"This is worth all the money I make."

He gets the cake and prepares to walks outside.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:55 pm

IC:

Ah! A 5-star bakery, as claimed by....well, the door. And stands. And other stuff.

Still, the wafting smell of olives, bread and crusted honey did give an enticing aroma flowing through the street. Immediately it was caught by Riley's nose, and seconds later he was at the front door, ready to bust through. He did have cash on him, so he could buy food. Or maybe he could just steal it. Or even better, steal it, then buy more to clear your conscience and get double the food!

Riley stepped forwards, placed both hands on the door (Not even paying attention to Lance exiting) and pushed hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Lance is hit by the door and falls, with the cake flying out of his hands.

Before it hits the ground he catches it and hits his head on a wall.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:58 pm

IC:

Riley stared at Lance, then at the cake, then back at Lance.

"Get a box!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Lance glares at the male.

"You are the one who was rude and didn't watch if anyone was coming out of the door."

He stands up and prepares to walk out with his cake again.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:15 pm

IC:

Riley paused for a second, then walked right up into Lance's face. If he were a girl, this would've been an invasion of personal space.

"I'm the one rude? Oh, look who's talking. I gave you a suggestion that your idiotic brain couldn't compute. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get some food. Maybe the cashier isn't as dumb as your face."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Lance puts his cake aside and gives a stone-cold glare at Riley.

"One. It was a terrible suggestion. Two. By idiotic brain I'm assuming you mean your's because that idiotic brain was confused at you try to make a comeback. Three. Dumb as your face doesn't even make sense whatsoever. So I suggest you just leave this town, the sooner, the better."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:37 pm

IC:

Dear Ursa.

Now this was happening. Riley met the glare that Lance gave, though if anything Riley looked as though he was taunting the other guy, with a smirk on his face that only ever grew bigger as he spoke.

"One - its a great suggestion. Maybe if you followed it your cake wouldn't have fell right out of your hands and onto the floor, where people can trample over. Two - I grammar also," He said with a mocking tone, "Because my brain is faaar more sophisticated at simple thought than yours. Three, Dumb as your face is a literary device, there to emphasize the sheer stupidity that you have achieved all throughout Remnant. I'd suggest you either go to the world records office and submit your brain for "Dumbest Biological Object ever" and then do the world a favor and donate the brain to some museum where little kids can laugh at. And yeah, it would be better if I leave this town. Wouldn't have to be around your ugly face."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Lance deathly glares daggers at the male who acts sophisticated.

"You do know you are talking to the Huntsmen who killed 1000 Grimm and has killed Ancient Grimm, right?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:54 pm

IC:

"Eeeexcept that numbers don't actually mean anything, since skill can't ever be measured. Which is lucky for you, since otherwise everyone'll be reaching to give you a ladder. 'Get on our level!' they would shout." Riley winked at Lance, confident in his ability to give a suitable rebuttal to anything the other man said - at the same time with a childish insult. Tricks to staying young, eh?

Still, since the cake didn't have a box.....

Riley took a small hop over to where Lance had placed his cake down, and reached forwards with his finger for a twirl in the cream.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Lance is slightly amused someone gave him attitude.

"Not bad. First time someone talked back at me. I'm Lance. Lance Skaia."

Lance knows the male will act rude.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:06 am

IC:

In response, Riley picked up the cake, tore out a chunk and stuffed it all right into his mouth. Chewing, he muttered out, "Thrnk's fng yuh quyke, Lunch!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Lance grins.

"No problem. Someone was brave enough do that can have some cake."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:34 pm

IC:

Riley paused. This guy was letting him have the cake? Something was problematic. For a second, the ideas floated past Riley's head before he realized Lance was now pretty much bowing to him.

So much for the 'hunter who killed thousands of Grimm.'

"So, then, you're actually a woman? Nice disguise. Maybe you could join us! If you weren't so busy killing them' Ancient Grimm...." He chuckled, before going back to the cake, picking out another piece and gobbling it up.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Lance dead-pans.

"I'm male and join what? And haven't seen an Ancient Grimm in a year so..."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:11 pm

IC:

"Im meh and juin wot?" Riley grumbled in mock of Lance, bits of cream and cake flying out of his mouth and landing on Lance. He gulped, swallowing the cake down before continuing. At least SOME manners.

"Be a man, Ms. Skaia!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Lance looks at him

"I don't have a daughter or sister with the name Ms. Skaia."

Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:07 pm

IC:

"That's not the point." Riley shook his head, confused. What the hell was this man on to? What the hell was this man on? "You're not getting. The. Point. Stop being a giant wuss."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Lance is grinning devilishly in his head.

"Wha-? Whaddaya mean wuss."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:01 am

IC:

Riley shrugged, before turning around to head towards the counter, ignoring the eyes of the other people who were their simply to enjoy their afternoon picking away at scented and freshly baked bread. Without looking at Lance, he simply said, "You. I mean you. I mean that you're a disappointment to Remnant." The remains of Lance's cake was quickly gobbled up, leaving just bits of cream and silky yellow pieces over the floor and tables. An evident ring of people had appeared, away from where Lance and Riley had had their argument within the bakery - though in Riley's mind, it had been so much more of a one-sided domination over a weakling.

Too bad. Lance had shown some promise; but that was that.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:25 am

"Oi, oi, what's wrong with being a girl, ese?" The crowd parted when Tequila forced her way to the front, and not just because she had her fox ears and tail on full display - there's also the sword at her hip, hidden behind the leather half-skirt she's wearing in addition to her shorts. She tugs on her rib-length jacket, white with red highlights that sets off her blonde hair. The jacket, and the skirt, both have the same symbol, a stylized X that stands out against the material. "Me cago en Dios... I came here to buy some bread for lunch, and I run into a sexist idiot. I thought being racist was the in thing right now?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:50 am

IC:

What's wrong with being a girl? Riley had asofar been fine with the silly arguing, but for somebody as stupid as the person who had just walked up, it seemed like he was in the wrong part of town. What was this, idiotville?

"Whats wrong with being a girl? How about you open your eyes before you open your mouth, huh? its wrong to be a girl when you're a freakin guy! Don't call others an idiot if you're the prime example of one."
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:07 am

"I may be new in town, pendejo, but I definitely don't like you using 'girl' as a slur." The accent in her voice was more apparent now, a lilt to her tone both attractive and threatening. "Especially not from some malnacido acting like a small-town bully." her hands, wrapped in fingerless gloves, drifted to her hips - and the right, to the hilt of her sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next