RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birthday Beatings [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Equinox neighed as Macha approached them, but Aphelion put his hand back on the horse and started stroking its mane, "It's an interesting pet choice... And maybe slightly worrying." with that, he started drinking his beer and stretching before feeling a sharp pain in his back and falling backwards.

"Ugh... I went and hurt myself. For Gods sake..." he muttered as he started writhing to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Not laughing at his misfortune, he would take out his chains and wrap them around Aphelion, yanking him back up, "Macha is actually the best. But enough about that, is there anything you want to talk about? I mean, you did mention marriage earlier and she is technically still the families problem, so we would need to know the details etcetera."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Pulled back up, Aphelion cracked his neck and looked at Connla, "I can't really think of anything to talk about. Marriage... well, I really don't know if she wants to marry me, but I think she'd be a great wife, even if her temper is a bit fiery. I did mention marriage, but she never really answered... I don't know if I'm doing something wrong... or if I'm rushing things... or what I should do... I never really had a human friend before, let alone a girlfriend..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Laughing loudly, he would take off the breastplate, the tattoos showing as he stretches, "Well I am not sure what to say on this matter. You know Lil' ? We have been together for a good couple of years now, and she is not exactly Lilliana Knight. As for girlfriends, it's best to just let them do what they want but you can't do that in Aoife's case or she would be in prison or dead within a week. Crazy ones are unpredictable like that. I should say give her the illusion of choice and freewill, but as she is my sister, I cannot. So pretend I never said that." Finishing with a small wink.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:44 pm

"I did tell her once to get rough with me if she wanted... I left that day with this," he said, pointing to the letters on his chest, "and this." he pointed at the barely visible outline of Aoife's bite.

Then he sighed, "I wish she understood that I take fighting very seriously and didn't lie to me about the turnout of our fight... Unlike some of the psychopaths in Beacon, I prefer to keep calm in battle. Also, could you tell me what happened after I released the Panda? I don't know what happens when I Ascend..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:51 pm

"Well she was half right. In that if a certain gun user hadn't interfered and got us disqualified, your panda was about to get a stake in the heart." Not sure on how to react to the markings from his sister, he would cough slightly before looking down at his drill, having used up the majority of his dust in the battle.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Aphelion smiled sadly, "I see... I knew that I'd probably lose... and, well, I couldn't use my strongest moves without it threatening your lives. I still don't think Aoife should've lied to me like that," he pouted, "I lied to make her feel better, not worse..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Shrugging, he would comment rather passively, no hint of hubris or hatred, "To be honest, you were fighting two verse one. Plus one of them is a graduate from Beacon, so it was only true that you would of lost. As for Aoife, at least she doesn't normally greet you with a punch to the face."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:06 pm

"Does your girlfriend bite you in her sleep and burn you? And kill you inside a game she got you?" Aphelion asked jokingly, drinking more.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:14 pm

"No to the first and second. As for the third, yes and especially if it is a visual reality game what is used as a training module for real battles, so you suffer any pain you get inside it." Laughing off the last part, he would continue, "Plus she is the daughter of the local priest, so she could do MUCH worse."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Aphelion's tone went deeper as he grinned and started singing, taking out some bandages and starting to take care of his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Rolling his eyes at the singing, he turns around and starts playing with his Bear, letting the rest have their alone time in their own respective ways.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Finishing the song, he would also near the completion of his self-treatment, and once that was done he finally got up and stretched, "I'm a little bit worried about them now..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:06 pm

"Don't worry about them, they are two of the five people I trust with my life. Though I do not know why for Aoife." Laughing it off, he would get up as well, putting the plate what would normally cover his chest on the back of Macha, making sure it wouldn't fall off. "They will be back when Aoife wants to come back."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:10 pm

"Fair point." Aphelion said before turning to face him, "Want to play a game? I think your chain would work well for it." Aphelion unclipped his boomerangs from the shuko and opened them up, "I'll throw, you catch."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:17 pm

"I don't think my chains would work well at that. They are more designed for fighting and restraining humans and Grimm, not playing Frisbee." Despite that, he would take it off his arm and prepare for the game, preparing to strike the new target he would be given.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:19 pm

"Then consider this target practice." Aphelion shrugged, moving his hand over the shoulder with one of the boomerangs and throwing it, watching it arc in the air.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Instantly flying the chain after it, he would perform a rather complex maneuver while making it look simple. Slashing the Boomerang so it falls to the ground. Glancing at him, there would be the sound of feet from the far side of the forest accompanied by talking.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Ignoring the sound of feet for now, Aphelion took his other boomerang and swung his arm to throw it, spinning in the last second and throwing it the other way.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Thrown off for a second by the spinning, he would turn around to face it, once again predicting its flying arc and countering, chain knocking it up into the air before being turned on itself and upwards, wrapping around it and returning to the user, "So like this?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:34 pm

"Nice." said Aphelion, going to retrieve his other boomerang while asking, "Who are the other three people you'd trust your life with?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:08 pm

"My father. Macha and myself, so really it is only one person and an Ursa." Replying, he would return to sitting, letting the other two who had previously left to return without a word.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:12 pm

"Ah, yourself is the one person you should definitely trust. And your mount." said Aphelion, picking his boomerang back up and clicking it into the shuko, finally noticing the burnt leather, "Gods damnit, I have to fix them...".

He came back to where they sat and finished his beer, opening the other one at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:33 pm

The other two now having walked back, Aoife would go back to sitting with Aphelion while Lilliana heads onto the Ursa's back, sitting by one of the spikes. Connla in the meanwhile continuing to speak, "Well, I actually thought you would say it bad to trust Grimm."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:39 pm

"I don't trust them, and neither does Equinox. But I trust you well enough, and if you believe in this Ursa, then I'll trust your judgement. Not like it affects me if it goes bad." he said before chugging down some more beer, not saying anything to either of the girls, "Surprised you caught one though."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:56 pm

Laughing, he would eye the horse before back to the person he is talking to, "Well I heard about a certain staple incident and I figured I could either spend years taming Macha, or I can just get a good dose of tampering with its brain inserted. Now it is completely harmless, unless you threaten it,me or Lilliana and is not alerted of it beforehand." Afterwards he would glance at the pair, a small sigh coming out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:13 pm

"I won't threaten it. As I said, I trust your judgement." he said, picking up the cake that Connlq was offered but didn't eat, "If you're not eating it, may I?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Beatings [OPEN]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next