RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birthday Beatings [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:43 pm

"Idiot, I wouldn't get your hopes up. This is just some melted snow coming out of my hair and trailing past my eyes, as if I would worry about you." Despite that, she would pull him up into a hug, squeezing him against her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:49 pm

"Alright. Well then, I hope you're hungry. Birthday cake time!" he said, moving out of the hug and crawling around Equinox, stroking the horse's coat as he took out the two cakes from Equinox's saddle bags, following with paper plates and plastic spoons.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:01 pm

"Huh?" Watching him, she would sit in the snow and watch him carefully, "Why do you even carry them in bags? I don't even.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:05 pm

"What's wrong with carrying stuff around in the saddlebags? I just baked these suckers like a day or two ago." he said, removing the covers from the cakes and checking them, "Didn't get crushed. Awesome."

He put down both cakes and laid out the plates. He then moved up to Aoife and forced himself onto her, "So did I win? I remember Ascending, nothing past that."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:10 pm

"You lost. Connla jumped behind you and ripped you out of it or something, Panda went away with him as the victor." Says Aoife rather passively, before picking up on the first part, "Also. About stuffing them in your bags, even if they didn't today, could still get turned to pieces inside it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Sighing, Aphelion dropped his head and nudged Aoife, "And here I thought I was worthy of being your boyfriend... Oh well." he looked to the side with sad eyes, "I don't suppose we could stay friends after this?"

Evidently, he took the fight very seriously, "And now I'll need money..." he added to himself.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Smiling slightly, she would move forwards and kiss him on the cheek, "You are still worthy. As for the bets, they agreed to a compromise. You can have a limited amount for the costume store, but in return you have to get them the skins. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:23 pm

"Whaaaaat. But I have bad experiences with Beowolves... They involve explosions..." he said before rolling off of her and looking at the sky, "Besides, accepting a compromise would hurt my pride. I'll just have to do what they asked... I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:25 pm

"You realise either way you have to get the Beowolf skins, just this way we allow you some of your bets as well. Such as buying those costumes, among others." With that she would smirk, facing him still as the two walk over, Connla speaking for them,"Finished your alone time yet? As us two must be heading off soon, apparently there is a gang what needs taking in."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:30 pm

"I'm telling you, compromise is like mercy for losers." he said before Connla approached them. He then turned to him, "Sticking around for cake?" Aphelion asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:16 am

Nodding, Connla would continue to be the representative, "Yeah, but could you do us a favour? Even though you won, I really need to get those skins. Could you possibly help us out? I wouldn't make you get all fifty of course."  Meanwhile, Aoife just facepalms as the lie she said falls apart.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:55 am

Aphelion looked at Aoife with a look of disappointment, but otherwise said nothing to her. He looked back at Connla, "Yeah, I can try and get you some. As long as the Beowolves don't blow themselves up." he said before crawling back to the cakes and starting to cut slices from them.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:59 am

"Would be pretty hard to get the skin if it explodes." With that, he calls Macha over, climbing onto the rather large saddle on it and removing his Armour, grabbing two coats and getting back down, putting one on and giving the other to his partner, "And as for your costumes? What day do you want to do it? Would prefer to know so I have some money on me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:03 am

"Eh, I'll contact you somehow. I don't know yet, I was planning to buy only a few but due to a certain liar I want to see if I can find some more." he said, putting out four slices, three normal-sized ones and one baby-sized slice, passing the smallest one to Aoife without a word.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:16 am

"Okay then. Thanks for the food." With that the two would bow, Aoife just pouting still and not saying anything as takes the smallest slice, the coat wearers digging in after doing a subtle blessing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:56 am

Smiling to them, Aphelion passed the smaller cake to Equinox and started eating his own slice after commenting, "Nice co-ordination."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:17 am

"Thanks." "Thanks." Would be the simultaneous reply, still in sync from the battle. Despite wearing the coat however, Lilliana would still be sitting as close to Connla as possible, her pale skin contrasting with the black coats.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:20 am

Aphelion sneezed quietly, halfway through his slice, but continued eating. Equinox, meanwhile, dug into Aphelion's other cake.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:43 am

Aoife just glances at him, having already finished her slice and put the plate and utensils to the side. The other two only half way through their own slices due to both the larger pieces and talking among themselves quietly still.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:45 am

Finishing his cake slice, Aphelion cut himself another and said nonchalantly, "When you're done, you can ask for more."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:00 am

Aoife would poke his side at the statement, seemingly timid about asking for more, "H-Hey, am I allowed any more? Or only that one slice?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:28 am

"Sure you can have more." he said coldly, cutting an even thinner slice and giving it to her before getting to his own slice.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:49 am

Scowling, Aoife just gets up with a jump, moving into the forest irritatedly. Watching her with a sigh, Lilliana runs off after her and leaves Connla with Aphelion, "Welp. Just us men talking still it seems. How are things? And happy birthday.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:55 am

Evidently saddened, Aphelion split the remaining cake in two, putting one half back in the packaging and the saddlebags while offering the other to Connla, "Things are pretty good. Nothing much happened. Been on a little hunting trip with her, fighting some Deathstalkers..." he said before having an idea, "Wait, I'm older now, I can drink without being bugged about being underage!" he shouted happily, pulling out two beer bottles and opening one, setting the other on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:14 pm

Taking the cake and putting it to the side, he would laugh at his realisation, "You imply I would have cared if you drank anyway." Gesturing to his Grimm friend, Macha would come over as if a lapdog, sitting besides them, "Well I on the other hand went on a walk with someone I met in a bar and got me Macha here, the best pet there is!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Equinox neighed as Macha approached them, but Aphelion put his hand back on the horse and started stroking its mane, "It's an interesting pet choice... And maybe slightly worrying." with that, he started drinking his beer and stretching before feeling a sharp pain in his back and falling backwards.

"Ugh... I went and hurt myself. For Gods sake..." he muttered as he started writhing to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Not laughing at his misfortune, he would take out his chains and wrap them around Aphelion, yanking him back up, "Macha is actually the best. But enough about that, is there anything you want to talk about? I mean, you did mention marriage earlier and she is technically still the families problem, so we would need to know the details etcetera."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Beatings [OPEN]    Birthday Beatings [OPEN]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Beatings [OPEN]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next