RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+37
edwazhere
Amber
thatguyzeke
eyeblaster3
Dust_hunter0
Laris_Cole
Fogfun
methe
A_rav
bren159
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Zou Sama
MrManix
CentralDogma
DrGustave
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
Metroidhunter
Haboo90
Prinny
zhleader
Yuki-Chan
JL
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
Myren
Kooplah
wubwub
Frankenstein Joe
Alder_
Skylight
DatteSa
Dante
AkaiOtaku
AppleDashed
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

The Practice Arena - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Aeden and Lucina arrive into the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Lucina moves to the right side of the arena and readies herself" you first..."

((OOC going to play Dota. Be back in about an hour))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:50 pm

"Before that I thought of something on the way over here. Ill be right back." Aeden runs out of the arena into a nearby room. After a few loud noises from searching Aeden comes back wearing cat ears and a cat tail. "Alright now pretend I'm Cat and attack me"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:51 pm

((OOC uh... ))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:52 pm

((Its all I got))
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Lucina throws Aetherius and it lands about 2 feet in front of her. She walks over to pick it up...
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Lucina turns back into that angel form and throws a purple dust powered Aetherius at Aeden she then takes dust shards out of her pocket and throws them too.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Aeden ducks out of the way as quick as he can. No no no no Bad idea Aeden runs around the ring hoping to not get hit by that damn purple dust.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Lucina now hovering above where she was recently standing and throws a variety of crystals at Cat/Aeden.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Aeden makes a wall of ice using Deception X "Well this bought me a little time. Maybe I should let her hit to get rid of her aggression"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Lucina catches Aetherius and transforms is into a SHARP katana charging towards Aeden
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:06 pm

((Be back in a hour or so or mobile)
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:07 pm

((OOC alright))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Aeden crouches down next to the wall of ice when Lucina's Aetherius comes toward him and slices the wall. "Well that didnt last long he continues his run but fires small burst of ice at Lucina.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Lucina throws a fire crystal at the ice melting it. She runs over and grabs Aetherius throwing it at Aeden in wingstick mode.

((Ya gotta knock her out))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Aeden dives out of the weapon's path. I did not think this plan through!! "Okay how can I stop her. Well I guess this is like Shem's Ragnarok so knock out?" Aeden removes the ears and tails while he runs trying to form a plan in his head.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Lucina still does not acknowledge it is Aeden and continutes attacking Cat. She runs over and tries to grab him.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Aeden lets Lucina grab him. "It would be hard to dodge at this distance dont you think?" Aeden freezes Lucina with ice dust and headbutts her trying to knock her out.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Lucina's aura fades and she falls to the ground unconscious.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:48 pm

Aeden melts away the ice and gently holds Lucina. "Lucina are you alright? Damn it I went too far. I better take her to the infirmary."
((To the Infirmary))
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Jet walked into the arena, walking over to a group of dummies and started arranging them, getting ready to test his team, specifically Alton and Stahl. He knew what Zack was capable of, but that didn't give him a free pass.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Arthur enters the area, "I should probably do some training for once" He mumbles to himself, Until he notices Jet.

"Oh, hello there, Zack not with you?" Arthur asks, "What you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Kyri gawks at the entire arena, walking a few steps ahead of Shem, trying to take in the huge area of practice. She then looks down to her bag as she pulls it in front of her and she shuffles through it to get her weapon out. She turned to Shem and attached it to her wrist.

"This place is awesome......" she gave him a quick smile and then looked down to her own weapon.

"How about a fight?" she looked up to him with a sly look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Kyri smiles back and nods as Shem squeaks about her asking for a fight. She smiles and starts to do back flips away from him as she hears his Rocketlocker enter the arena. She stops with a few good yards in between them and then spins out the blades of Eurus as she unclips it and grasps the handle.

"Oh let's just make this a friendly wager, i mean after all it is my first fight here." she smirks and rams one of the blades into the ground.

"How about this, If you win, not saying that you will, but if you do. You can take me out for coffee again. Now when i win. You tell me about this girl in your life." her eyes where lit with fire and her smile seemed almost too happy to be going into battle.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next