RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+37
edwazhere
Amber
thatguyzeke
eyeblaster3
Dust_hunter0
Laris_Cole
Fogfun
methe
A_rav
bren159
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Zou Sama
MrManix
CentralDogma
DrGustave
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
Metroidhunter
Haboo90
Prinny
zhleader
Yuki-Chan
JL
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
Myren
Kooplah
wubwub
Frankenstein Joe
Alder_
Skylight
DatteSa
Dante
AkaiOtaku
AppleDashed
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jetscream

The Practice Arena - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Jet looks around and stretches, back popping loudly. "Well... That's one way to start the day..."
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:04 pm

El Taladro straightens. He was used to tough crowds, and refused to let Arthur's negativity bother him. "How are you niña? Broken anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:06 pm

"My chest is still bruised by the way!!" He shouts at Zack in a playful tone. "Who?" He asked, looking at El Taladro.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:07 pm

Taking the sword and sheathing it, "It escalated quickly from a single duel, to three verse two." She then turns to Taladro and shrugs, "Wouldn't say so, sure stings though."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Isabelle laughs at this.

"I am indeed. You guys should beat each other up more often."
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:09 pm

"Be happy with yourself! You are alive and young! As a result of your battle, you are stronger!" El Taladro grins.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:09 pm

"Oh her! I don't know like any Spanish, sorry."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:11 pm

I look around. All of them talked with smiles on their faces, as if the entire thing that had happened just half a minute ago hadn't existed, or was a joke that they might be able to laugh over at the dinner table.

And then there's me, just standing there. I only wish to be able to do the same...but....

I can simply stand and stare, and hope somebody says something to me. And even then....where do I start?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Zack then makes his way over to Lan. "Hey, thanks for keeping her distracted! Without you, Jet could've been in serious trouble."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Sighs, "In hindsight I should've probably gotten a ranged weapon."

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:16 pm

El Taladro smacks Lan on the back with his left and Jet with his right, grinning ear to ear. "It was a good fight, it just happened to get a little personal towards the end. Nothing to worry about! No one was seriously injured and we've all grown as a result!"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:22 pm

"Ah...haha, right...." I say, not sure whether to the guy with an afro or the cheesy man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Turning to Lan, she smiles and closes the distance between them, "Next time, we will do a round two with no pulling punches."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:36 pm

" would very much like to beat these guys up again some time.." Arthur says to the girl, "I don't believe I know your name, mind if I ask for it?" Leaning his shield against the side of the arena.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Zack raises a fist at Arthur. "HAH! Beat us up, huh!? Not likely! If I was here from the beginning, you'd have no chance against Jet and I!" Zack continues taunting Arthur, hoping to spark another fight.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Arthur waves away Zack's jab at him. "Says the guy that dropped his weapon almost as soon as he joined they fray?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:43 pm

She scratches the back of her head, acting a bit nervous.

"Uh, my name is Isabelle.  What's yours?"  She says, before noticing Zack's taunts.

"Looks like you've got a challenger."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Zack draws Volc-Cannus off of his back. "I guarantee you that won't happen again! Come on and see for yourself!" Zack's deep green aura begins flowing wildly around him as he leans forward, ready to start the fight.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Arthur again ignores Zack. "Nice to meet you Isabelle, it does seem like I have a challenger, sadly I've had more than my days full of fighting so far, why don't fight him. Could be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Isabelle stands there for a moment, pondering something.

"I'd love to fight someone, it's been a while since I've used my swords anyway."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Zack becomes infuriated. His aura explodes outwards, wrapping a 20 foot radius in harsh, green light. "IGNORE THIS!" He swings Volc-Cannus in a horizontal line, using it's momentum to repeatedly spin himself around, turning himself into some sort of destructive spinning top and heading straight towards Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Seeing this direct threat to her partner, she speeds after him, transforming White Dragon as she runs and goes to trip him, her crimson aura wrapping around her, merging with the black of her clothing, and the white of her spear.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Arthur picks up his shield and turns to Isabelle "You're welcome to fight him now I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:03 pm

wubwub wrote:
Multiple circles lit up on Syn's screen, as C.A.S. laid out all possible strike locations. Syn frantically dodged each one, trying not to block as he learned the hard way. Myren had started closing in on Syn, and Syn was slowly backing up.

"How...so...fast.." Syn sputtered between breaths. Syn didn't like this. He didn't like being on the defensive. "Take... thi!- oof." Syn tried to sneak in a punch between his evading, but failed to dodge and punch at the same time. Myren caught Syn right in the chest, forcing Syn to take a step back to regain his balance.
Myren was impressed at how long Syn had managed to keep dodging. "He's reacting almost before i even start moving" He thought to himself as yet another jab went wide. Finally, just as Syn attempted his counter attack, one hit connected. saved by his longer arms. "Now!" He thought to himself as Syn took a quick step back. Stepping into his next hit, Myren launched a hay-maker that would have dropped the average man, only to remember that his opponent's head was several inches lower than he was used to.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:08 pm

"Warning, Excessive force incoming." C.A.S. highlighted the hay-maker on Syn's HUD. He's so strong, and so close, this is too dangerous. Syn ducks his head in panic and tries to deliver a sold right hook to Myren's core.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Zack continues spinning, staying on course towards Arthur, approaching him at an alarming rate.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Isabelle pokes Arthur.

"Watch out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next