RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+37
edwazhere
Amber
thatguyzeke
eyeblaster3
Dust_hunter0
Laris_Cole
Fogfun
methe
A_rav
bren159
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Zou Sama
MrManix
CentralDogma
DrGustave
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
Metroidhunter
Haboo90
Prinny
zhleader
Yuki-Chan
JL
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
Myren
Kooplah
wubwub
Frankenstein Joe
Alder_
Skylight
DatteSa
Dante
AkaiOtaku
AppleDashed
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
zhleader

The Practice Arena - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Zack looks around, noticing Lan. "Hey, you!" Zack yells out. "What did you think of our fight?" Zack walks over to Lan. He thinks for a moment before continuing. "Oh yeah, I don't even know your name. I'm Zack, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:53 pm

"And I am El Taladro Que Perfora El Cielo! ORGULLO DE ANTEPASADOS Y EL MIEDO DEL MAL!" El Taladro strikes a pose.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:05 pm

"Huh? Um, I'm Lan." Thinking back on the fight, he realized exactly how much more...'active' that it had been compared to his own. "It was fast. The hammering was nice..."

He fell silent once again, a vibe coming off him that might've motioned that he didn't really care or want to talk about it. Deep down, he was still trying to come to terms with how everyone else seemed to be having fun - together - by attempting to destroy each other.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:13 pm

"Thanks," Zack grins, "Though my last attack was pretty improvised and reckless. Have you fought anyone here already?" Zack turns back to El Taladro. "I haven't seen you fight yet either. You seem like the really flashy type of fighter, but I think you're also different in that you probably have the strength to justify it."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:17 pm

"I think he saw me fight." Lan motioned to El Tarado, who seemed to recognize that he was at an age much younger than that of the usual students. Still, why cheer him on....

"He's strong."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Jet walks back in without Paladin, a bit frustrated and angry. He heads to the punching bags and starts pummeling them.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:21 pm

"What happened Jet?" Zack looks over, concerned for his friend. "Where's Paladin?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:24 pm

"In my locker..." He gives the bag a final, powerful punch. "I went to the locker room to shower and everyone was yelling incoherently about Faunus or something, I don't know, they wouldn't bloody answer me!"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:28 pm

"That sounds really strange. Hey," Zack begins, "Why don't you carry Paladin with you all the time? It seems like a pretty valuable weapon, I know I'd never let Volc-Cannus out of my sight. Even if it's metal wasn't as expensive as my tuition, I'd still treasure it too much to leave it somewhere like that. Those lockers are pretty weak, you know, I broke one earlier."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:31 pm

"I'd love to see someone else try and use Paladin without ripping their skin off their arm. Plus I don't need it right now. But mostly I was just really frustrated and wasn't thinking totally straight. I just hope everyone grows up soon and stops making unnecessary drama..."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:31 pm

wubwub wrote:
Syn, stunned by confusion and fear, cautiously shakes Myren's hand.

"Great, I'm Syn." He struggles to keep his attention away from the bug. "So uh.. How do you use that...thing?"
Ginning, Myren quickly aims the ornate vembrace at a nearby training dummy. He makes a fist and the head of the ant launches from the main body, trailing it's chain behind it. It strikes the dummy, embedding itself firmly in the shoulder. Myren wrenches on the chain, tearing a chunk of the dummy as the chain retracts to his arm.

"something like that. it's also pretty useful for climbing stuff" He says as the chunk of dummy is released from his armguard's mandibles.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:37 pm

"Heh, pretty intense counter-theft measures. Don't think I could put anything like that on Volc-Cannus." Zack thinks for a moment of adding bright flashing anti theft lights and sirens to his already massive hammer, but shakes the idea off in favor of more pressing topics. "So Jet," he begins, suddenly taking a more serious demeanor, "I've been thinking about this since the first night when you started helping me with the Volc-Cannus. Initiation doesn't start for a few days, but I've heard they're openly accpeting 2 man teams before organizing people into groups of 4. I was wondering if you'd like to team up and become my partner. I can't say for sure, but I think we could create some pretty powerful synergy and cover each other nicely. What do you think? Are you up for it?" Zack maintains the first serious expression he's taken in a long time, waiting patiently for Jet's response.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 pm

"Hmm" Syn rubs his chin in interest. Then, a light bulb illuminates over his head. "Hey Myren," Syn says in an enthused voice. "Catch!" Syn grabs Dai Nao on his back and launches it 20 ft. into the air with a powerful underhand lob. He watches as the tomahawk spins rapidly straight up.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Jet sits down in a corner and closes his eyes, breathing slowly and trying to calm himself down. "Well, the teams are randomized, they're not picked by us. Which is a shame really... Also it's not a built in anti theft measure, Paladin is just tailored to my arm, the moving parts would be sure to pinch and pull on others if they tried it."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:46 pm

"Well, it's true that they try to randomize as much as possible. However, I've heard directly from some of the staff that organized pairs will be acknowledged. If you'd rather let if fall to chance, then that's fine by me, but I really would like the chance to work with someone I've already grown to trust once the groups are finalized."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Kirkka finishes cleaning up most of the arena floor finally. It seems that things have calmed down so she takes a seat for a few minutes and rests. I wonder what kind of event Ozpin will have the students do this year... she thinks. Based on what I've seen here, it should be pretty intense. None of these newbies seem to have much restraint. Hope nobody kills each other... She glances around before making her way to the exit. On her way out, she splits her staff into three and stores the parts on her back, carrying just the broom attachment.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Jet stands up and stretches his back and shoulders before walking over to Zack and holds out his hand. "I have no idea what kind of acronym J and Z will make, but you've got yourself a partner Zack"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Myren reacts before the surprise has time to register on his face, punching Mirmigi upwards at the spinning axe. the hookshot however, flew wide of the axe as the haft spun around. Without breaking stride however He draws his broadsword, quickly flicking it into it's clawed sword configuration. as the axe falls, he catches it under the head, between two of the blades.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Zack's face lightens up, forming a massive smile. His aura manifests again, wildly stretching off of him in all directions. "AWWW YEAH! This is gonna be awesome!" Zack extends his hand, dishing out cookies for both of them. "Here's to our new partnership!" Zack exclaims, raising the cookie high into the air before gobbling it down.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:00 pm

"Ooooo" Syn's eyes are widen with amazement. "So that little buggy thing isn't the only nifty gadget y'got there. Prit-tee. Cool." Syn marvels at Myren's weapons. "Any other surprises?"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:06 pm

releasing the axe, Myren hands it back to Syn. "that's all for me. I don't like to complicate things too much" His eyes shift over to where the more recent - and dramatic - duels have been taking place.

"what about you? This axe doesn't seem like much on the surface, to me that means you don't need the help" He says with an approving nod.

Last edited by Myren on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Jet laughs and eats the cookie, cheering up and smiling. He sits down on a bench and looks around, wondering who else will be on his team. There were plenty of people at Beacon that he liked, but what about combat? They would need someone with lots of speed, seeing as Jet and Zack were both slower, heavy hitters.

He thought about El Taladro, with him being a wrestler he would have lots of surprising speed, and be powerful at the same time. But he didn't have a weapon... Or did he? He had those rings on his arms, and surely they weren't just jewelry. Jet made a mental note to ask him about them next time he talked about them.

But enough of that, he looked up at his new partner and made a silent oath to not let him come to any harm. Jet rubbed his chest where Volc-Cannus had hit him. Even with all his armor, that was one of the hardest blows he'd ever gotten hit by. Zack may be quirky and energetic, but there was no doubt he was one of the heaviest hitters in the school, and Jet was proud to call him his teammate.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:19 pm

Zack suddenly stopped his celebratory munching, remembering something. "Oh man, I forgot to bake more cookies! I'd better go find Alex, he's usually pretty good about stealing ingredients without being noticed." Zack looked over to Jet. "Sorry, I need to go ask one of my friends to help with something while I go find some more heat dust. I'll catch up with you later!" Zack walked away, talking to himself. "I wonder where he is, he always finds some random spot to just watch people and I'm usually not so good at finding him. Maybe I should have played more hide and seek as a kid."
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Syn takes back Dai Nao, and puts it on his back.

"Yeah," Syn nervously laughs, "The axe is just a weapon... See, I only use it to kill things. Can't kill a monster with my bare-fists y'know." Syn looks at his gauntlets and smiles. Although, no one can see it, the LED display on his helmet show a "^^" to show he's happy. "I actually do get a lot of help. Fr-from.. C.A.S.."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Jet waves him off with a smile. "Alright, see you later!" He calls out after him. Jet gets up to go to the locker room so he could grab Paladin. Zack was right, he shouldn't go anywhere without it, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Alex drops down from the wall, seemingly out of nowhere. "I saw the entire fight. You could've dodged his charge attack and then picked up Volc when he was recovering." Alex looked slightly disappointed, "I heard that you wanted me to get some things for you?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Zack turns towards Alex, not reacting since he is used to seeing his friend show up from nowhere. "I just didn't want to get hit in the face with an axe." He grins before continuing. "I need you to go find some sugar, eggs, and chocolate chips. I think I have everything else. Finding more heat dust is gonna be kinda hard too, you could do that instead if you want. I'd take some out of Volc-Cannus, but I've already used some of it for baking, so I don't want to take any more out." Zack looks at Alex for a few more moments. "By the way, have you just been hanging around stalking people again? You should probably take the time to actually meet some people. Oh, and I hope you're not mad that I partnered up with Jet, I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who won't annoy you too much. And hey, there's always the chance you could join us, too!" Zack grins and gives a hopeful thumbs up. "So, are you gonna steal the heat dust or the ingredients?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next