RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+12
Shadowfox66
Aphrodisiac
Pad molone
Frankenstein Joe
edwazhere
Kaliot
Kooplah
Kellenredx
eyeblaster3
Haboo90
SentientSnake
Shemskis
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Practice Arena - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:41 pm

Her smirk turning less malicious and more friendly at apparently making a Relation *You have established the Aphelion Social Link of the Chariot Arcana!*. Aoife looks at him before bringing her defences back up, running at him, "Then to the Victor goes the spoils!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:46 pm

"Very well. Now I won't hold back. Epic music depends on it." said Aphelion. He powered up his hands and flicked two air-bullets at Aoife, his hands falling limply to his sides right after the act.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Getting hit by the first bullet, it knocks her off balance and she rolls head over heels. Quickly regaining her stability mid roll, she speeds up to her top speed, blurring as she jumps out of the roll and straight at him, with the area just below the tip of the spear heading for one side of Aphelion, and the blunt side of the sword for the other.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Fast... Aphelion thought as he bend his knees, But that just means I can't outrun her.
He burst aura from his feet, flinging himself at her, going for a bodyslam.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Immediately seeing an opening with her spear, she ignores it and instead stops, placing a forming a defensive barrier, like a certain Ren of Blood Red Aura in his way just in time, using both hands to keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Interesting. thought Aphelion as he hit the barrier. The moment his feet touched the ground he dropped down, switching to Tiger stance and propelling himself with aura to pounce between her legs, attempting to nick her legs with his short shuko blades and action roll to face her again.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Yelping as the blades go through her clothing and into her skin, Aoife would spin around and look at him with a frown, staying on the defensive however.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:10 pm

"AOIFE. Don't you dare lose!" Arthur calls in from the side of the arena, with no obvious signs of encouragement other than that for his team mate.

Last edited by Haboo90 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:12 pm

"Aww, sorry. What can I say, even I like to have fun fighting if it's a spar." he said, giving a slight grin before assuming a tiger-like body position and pouncing at Aoife, purring audibly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Using a quick burst of flames from her spear to set the aura surrounding her nearby leg aflame, she would move to the side and send the flaming leg out in a kick to meet his pounce.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:21 pm

Damn, that's hot. Aphelion joked to himself. He took the kick but then latched onto the burning leg, and before it could inflict major burns he used his Arctic Panda technique to protect himself from most of the heat and fire, following that with another aura burst to propel himself and hopefully Aoife's leg, aiming to knock her off balance.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Being knocked off balance, she loses Shadow Dragon and hardly keeps hold of White Dragon. Fully extending the flames to the rest of her body with her aura as a conduit, she would try jabbing him in the side with the blunt end of the spear, evidently trying to hurt him as little as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Nathan brings his fist up again, ready for another strike, but holds it as Zwei doesn't appear to be moving... "Done? Can I go now?" He remains still, fist ready for more exciting gauntlet-to-face action, just in case this is a sneaky, sneaky trick.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Noticing that Aoife dropped Shadow Dragon, Aphelion unlocked himself from his lockup. The flaming tongues on his chest and the jab to the side helped him out of dizzyness. He allowed the jab to push him off her leg, momentarily ignoring his burning shirt as he pounced to grab Shadow Dragon with his teeth, cutting his mouth slightly, following with an action roll to help put out the flames.

He then turned and faced Aoife, pulling the sword out of his mouth and driving it into the ground. "Come on, it's no fun if you don't go all out. I promise I'll keep holding back." Aphelion taunted as he jumped onto Shadow Dragon's hilt and started balancing on it. It was technically a practice, yes, but that's why he wanted to go all out properly and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:45 pm

"But what happens if I hurt you?" Is the retort, actually seeming concerned for his safety as she keeps White Dragon in a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:47 pm

"No mercy! No mercy!" Arthur shouts from the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:48 pm

"Are you... concerned about me? Like, seriously concerned?" asked Aphelion, not quite sure how to respond to that. He couldn't remember the last time someone gave a damn about him.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Realising what she is doing, she suddenly puts up a cold front again, "I-It's only because I don't want to get told off for hurting you too much! And because it takes forever to get Blood out of Tungsten Carbide."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:58 pm

"Aoife, don't you dare not injure him!" Arthur shouts, getting more noticeably agitated by Aoife's unwillingness to act in the way he expects her too.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Aphelion smiled to himself. Always be vigilant. Enemies will show no mercy. No time for compassion. How could I forget...

"If you give me the honour of fighting you, at least also give me the honour of not holding up. I'll vouch for you if you get in trouble... that is, if you actually hurt me." he told her, jumping off of Shadow Dragon and pulling it out of the ground. He threw it back to her and got back into Panda stance.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:08 pm

The 'encouragement' finally getting through. Aoife picks up Shadow and goes, "Fine, but only because if not I will be kicked out of the dorm room." Immediately closing the distance, she would swing the flaming spear first, while a stab goes towards his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:17 pm

"Thanks. I'd rather lose a good fight than win a bad one." he said. As Aoife ran at him, Aphelion activated his own speed boost aura. He parried both attacks with the boomerang sides of his shuko and jumped back, activating his Tiger Pack Technique to make two indistinguishable copies of himself. He then started running in circles around Aoife, both clones following suit.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Deciding to not even try to watch, she would aim for all three, spinning the spear so the real one either moves away, or gets at least some burns.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Here's where we differ... You have one spear, I have three me's. thought Aphelion as suddenly, all three clones jumped inwards to strike Aoife, Aphelion getting cut and his shirt going on fire... again. Second time didn't help in keeping the fabric intact and his shirt disintegrated. Disregarding that, Aphelion powered up his arm to Monkey Strike and went for Aoife's chest with open palm to knock her back.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Zwei laughs
"Yeah we are done...rematch some time alright?"
Zwei feels blood on his face
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Nathan stands up, the grips of his gauntlets folding back under his arms, and he dusts himself off as he speaks. "Maybe. I'm not around here that often. Just hanging out for a few days. Downtime between work an' all. Besides, I gotta catch that drone and break its little... something." He starts heading toward the exit, after checking his surroundings, then waves over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Zwei waves at nathan as he leaves
"Damn he was somthing else"
Zwei grabs his mask and leaves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next