RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+12
Shadowfox66
Aphrodisiac
Pad molone
Frankenstein Joe
edwazhere
Kaliot
Kooplah
Kellenredx
eyeblaster3
Haboo90
SentientSnake
Shemskis
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Practice Arena - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:48 am

Walking behind Krystal, Aoife looks at the others before nodding, "Indeed. Though it looks like it will be ending soon."
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:11 am

Nodding to Aoife, "Shall we watch while they finish up? Rather not get in their way."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:12 am

"Can do. Though if I see one of two people, I may spar with them on the spot." Comes a honest sounding reply, content on watching the two fighters.
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:05 am

" can't say that it wouldn't either" said pad, walking in to watch the fight. "Wanna take bets" he asked, a slight smile appearing on his face at the thought of making money.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:51 am

Arthur walks into the arena after Aoife. "I don't actually think we're allowed to make bets." Arthur said to the short man, who'd just entered the arena.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:18 am

Rolling her eyes, she smiles slightly at Arthur, "Yeah. Besides, I know who would win. Me."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:40 am

The attack connects with zwei and slams into his face
He feels the electricsity surge in him and is laying the ground
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:28 pm

Aphelion entered the arena, a clipboard in his hand and a pen in the other. He sat down on the ground and started looking around for any interesting fights to take notes on.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:29 pm

Noticing Aphelion enter, she bellows to him as she descends, "Hey! Up for a fight? Sort of bored."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:35 pm

"Mmm?" said Aphelion as Aoife descended towards him. "Sure, I mean, I was hoping to do some research on others... Might as well start with you." he answered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:38 pm

Bending over and looking at him weirdly , Aoife comments, "Research? If you can keep up we will see how well you do at your research."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:42 pm

"You talk big for a wannabe Phoenix." retorted Aphelion, getting up and putting the empty clipboard on the ground, assuming Panda stance. There was no guessing what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:46 pm

Arthur sees what's about to happen and talks over to the side of the area. "This could be very interesting." He mutters to himself. "Aoife," He then calls "Try not to burn the whole place down, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:49 pm

In one motion she would take out White Dragon, and swap it to spear form. Gesturing at the Colosseum, she starts walking towards it going, "Even I have standards on where to fight, we will duel in there, Monk."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:53 pm

Aphelion raised one brow. He followed Aoife, but kept his guard up. There was no guessing what she'd do.

"You call me a monk, yet I was imprisoned for heresy. I'm a living irony." Aphelion said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Nearly laughing, she remembers she is about to fight him before going, "You can be imprisoned for heresy!? Wow."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:02 pm

"Well, it was more akin to me almost getting beheaded before I made my escape. Thank the Gods my tribe was behind the times and couldn't follow me easily. Even I still don't get how to work half of your technology." he said casually, before scanning Aoife thoroughly. It'd be wise to use Sol and Luna... he noted to himself.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Turning to him as she reaches the far side of the arena, she finally withdraws Shadow, still smiling as she goes, "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:09 pm

Aphelion bows to Aoife and re-enters Panda stance, "Whenever you are." he says with a smile. I wonder if I should get serious...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:12 pm

Curtseying in reply, she would start closing the gap at a slow pace, nothing more than the average beacon student, "Aww, such the gentlemen. I take it we aren't to injure each other too much?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:17 pm

"I don't have anything explosive on me today, so I don't think you should hold back." he answered, remaining still, "Besides, I brew medicine at my dorm. Anything happen, I can heal up, although it could get... scalding."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Nodding, she would keep one eye on him, before checking the dust compartments. Satisfied that both chambers are full of red dust, she smiles before messing with her MP, a song starting up as she comments, "So I am a phoenix then? Seems fitting."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:31 pm

"A fiery bird. Sure does." said Aphelion before bobbing his head slightly to the music, "Darn, I wish I had something like that. I keep hearing great music but I can't replicate it well."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Letting her defences down as she blushes slightly, nodding her head in agreement with herself, "W-Well. If you win, maybe I will help you buy one. But it will cost you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:37 pm

"I have money. Or rather I will. I will have money. Once I start selling my fanfiction of Leo and Viola I should be ready to retire." he said, before looking to the side ever so slightly and adding, "...and thanks."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:41 pm

Her smirk turning less malicious and more friendly at apparently making a Relation *You have established the Aphelion Social Link of the Chariot Arcana!*. Aoife looks at him before bringing her defences back up, running at him, "Then to the Victor goes the spoils!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:46 pm

"Very well. Now I won't hold back. Epic music depends on it." said Aphelion. He powered up his hands and flicked two air-bullets at Aoife, his hands falling limply to his sides right after the act.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next