RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+12
Shadowfox66
Aphrodisiac
Pad molone
Frankenstein Joe
edwazhere
Kaliot
Kooplah
Kellenredx
eyeblaster3
Haboo90
SentientSnake
Shemskis
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin

The Practice Arena - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Nathan stands up, the grips of his gauntlets folding back under his arms, and he dusts himself off as he speaks. "Maybe. I'm not around here that often. Just hanging out for a few days. Downtime between work an' all. Besides, I gotta catch that drone and break its little... something." He starts heading toward the exit, after checking his surroundings, then waves over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Zwei waves at nathan as he leaves
"Damn he was somthing else"
Zwei grabs his mask and leaves
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Kyri slowly strode into the practice arena and took a look around before finding a nice spot near the wall to sit down with her weapon at her side. She let out a soft sigh, and she closed her eyes with her hand on her weapon. It wasn't that she was really all that tired, but she just wanted to take in the ambient noises of the arena.

"A good place of battle, with echos of good and bad fights still tangible to those who listen." she said softly to herself. A smile had crossed her face, and her fingers trailed across the top of Eurus.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Jet quietly walked in the arena, something of a feat for someone in his kind of armor. He looked around and tugged at his shoulder. "Oh joy... Got an itch under all this..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:04 pm

Kyri looked up to the sound of someone entering the Arena and she smiled to him. She spotted jet, but of course she heard him coming as he was in a big suit of armor. He was tugging at his shoulder and she could have swore he said something, but she couldn't hear him. She grabbed her weapon and stood up before starting towards him.

"Hi there!" she called out to Jet
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:11 pm

"Hmm?" Jet looked over to the voice and nodded with a smile. "Hey there, I think I've seen you around. New right?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Kyri nodded to him and continued to walk towards him.

"Yeah, I've seen you around a few times too.... You where bragging about Beowolves in the cafe the other day weren't you?

Oh, and um. I'm Kyri by the way... Kyri Tredama."As she closed the gap to him she stuck out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:20 pm

He takes her hand and shakes it a couple times with his thickly armor clad hand. "Names Jet. And she asked why I was covered in blood so I answered. You have no clue how long it took to clean my armor."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Kyri takes her hand back as the handshake ends and she let's out laugh before shaking her head.

"It must have taken forever with how many plates you have on that set of armor." She adjusts her weapon for a second and then look his armor over.

"Now, what kind of weapon goes with a tanky set of armor like that?" she asked with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:35 pm

He takes a few steps back and punches his right arm out to the side. The thick second layer of armor covering his right arm, lower chest and upper back starts to slide off and ball around his hand in an almost organic looking fashion. The plates shift and spin, crawling over each other and start moving up and down of his fist. They lock into place, allowing other plates to take their position. In a mater of a couple seconds the weapon takes it's form as a large, twin bladed battle axe, the pale blue metal gleaming in the light. A canister of red dust sits firmly in between the two blades at the top. The blades burst into flame with a roar, the red tendrils licking at the air.

"This is Paladin."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Kyri stares as the armor shifted around in an organic like fashion. Her face turned from interest to shock as it slowly became the massive weapon that Jet was now holding. She took a step back as the Axe bursts into flame. She smiled and giggled with glee as she gawked at the weapon.

"Well i can see that you are all about Shock and Awe!" Kyri smiled and touched her weapon.

(OOC: The battle is sadly going to have to wait..... seeing how i am about to end my night.)
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:48 pm

"You'd be very surprised how big of a part theatrics can play into a fight." He says with a smile. "It can do even more than that as well. What do you have?"

((That's fine))
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Kyri nodded to jet making sure she kept in mind what he had said about it playing a bit part in a fight. Then he asked what she was using and she smiled as she made sure she was far enough away to flip out the blades. She held her weapon in her right hand and flipped it open causing the blades to spin out. The locking system activated and the blades held in place.

"This is Eurus. While it's not as flashy as your weapon, looks can be deceiving." she flipped the blade around from one hand to the other spinning her windmill sheriken like weapon and then slamming the blade into the ground to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:23 pm

"Very nice, looks unique. Haven't seen many things here along the lines of that. And yes, looks can be very deceiving..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:01 am

Getting knocked back, Aoife pouts while sheathing Shadow Dragon, "That hurts you know. You might of broken something if you were not careful."
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:19 am

Pad comes in, looking much less than confident. Mustering up the last bits of courage he had, he asked to no one in particular, "would anyone like to fight?".
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:20 am

Arthur walks over to the new comer. "I'll fight you!" Arthur said, Looking much more than confident. "But first, your name?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:42 pm

"Sorry. I usually limit my aura to the minimum though, since it's a little exhausting to use... and then this happens." he said, jumping back once again and pointed at his limp, paralyzed arm. Then he looked at the pile of fabric, still smoking, on the ground.

"Ah... that was one of my favorite shirts." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:46 pm

"Want to call it a draw then? It seems you have already hurt yourself enough." asks Aoife, the flames dieing back down as she asks.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:10 pm

"Eh, just a few burns. I can deal with them easy enough. Besides, I really want that music playing thing." said Aphelion, preparing to attack once again.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:18 pm

"You realise I would help you get one anyway? A draw counts as a win still, just a win what is also counts as losing." She comments, bringing the flames back up in response and enters a guarding position.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:29 pm

"Oh... I didn't realize... I'm not to used to favors. If you want to call a draw, I'm cool with it." he said, lowering his hand and scratching the back of his head.

"Ow..." he muttered as he realized he cut himself up slightly. He pulled his hand back and looked at his weapon, "Your flames frakked up my leather... Too hot for me." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:30 pm

Sheathing her weapons, she frowns slightly and walks over, "Sorry. I tried to keep them as low as possible."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:34 pm

"Even though I'd rather you were a bit serious... nevertheless, I'll have to replace it anyway. It was getting pretty beat up." he answered, smiling. He returned to his clipboard and quickly scratched on a few words:

"Aoife Knight"
- Bring spare clothes.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Kyri put away Eurus and stored it on her arm as she looked at the clock to see it was about time for initiation to start.

"Oh! Sorry i have to get going i'm about to be thrown off a cliff... i think.." Kyri gave Jet a smile and then ran out of the Arena.

(Going to cliffs)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:16 pm

(Two Days After Initation)

It had been two days since he'd had to fight for his life to become a student here. Needless to say he was happy with everything, but he hadn't really fought anything since his Initation. So stepping into the Practice Arena he looked around at how everything was set up. Shrugging he walked into the center area, then ten dummies popped up around him! He Smiled and Pulled out both of his blades, slashing at each one in turn at their vital areas, one lost its head, another was disemboweled, and yet another was ran through. The rest he just went with the quick stab to the heart. God this was boring. *sigh* I need a CHALLENGE! He said as he kicked the head of one of the dummies, sending it flying towards the entrance to the arena.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Issac walks through the arena doors as the dummy flies towards him, and knocks it sideways with Midnight. "You look bored, man. If you need something to do, I've been looking for someone to take my stress out on." He swaps out Midnights dust and walks up to Tyler, hand out. "Names Issac d'Aterni."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next