RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+12
Shadowfox66
Aphrodisiac
Pad molone
Frankenstein Joe
edwazhere
Kaliot
Kooplah
Kellenredx
eyeblaster3
Haboo90
SentientSnake
Shemskis
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
CentralDogma

The Practice Arena - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:17 pm

"I... I should be fine. Just give me a couple of minutes. But, we're done here for today. It was fun. You've got some nice skills." Issac rolls over and pushes himself up into a sitting position. "You got a lucky hit, right into my old scar."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:38 pm

When Issac Complimented his Skills Tyler smiled. Thanks, It was hard to master my way of fighting, but its worth it if it makes it hard to fight me. But You did good yourself, It was a good Fight. He said as Issac explained that he got a lucky hit into an old scar. Well at any rate, Im sorry about it, I tried to do something that wouldn't hurt really bad. I guess that Idea's gone out the window now hasn't it? He said with a smirk as he held a Hand out to Issac, offering him help up if he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:40 am

Issac grabs Tyler's hand and picks himself up, still holding his hand the scar. "It's not really your fault, only a couple of people know about it. I'm gonna go lie down for a while. I need to find slower people to spar with, you speedsters are to much trouble." He begins heading towards the doors. "I'll see you around, Ty."
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am

Pad walks in with his new friend, Hal. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Pad asked Hal.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Brady casually strolls into the practice arena, sets up near the target dummies, and begins methodically drilling holes in them with concentrated fire.
bang - bang - bang - bang - flick the selector to the fire dust chamber - fire - fire - fire - fire...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7