RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Music Room.

Go down 
+6
Ketchum
AkaiOtaku
DatteSa
Skylight
Kaliot
Shemskis
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

The Music Room. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:41 pm

"Well in our Initiation Lucina and I fought two other people."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Lucina adds in " One was 35 years old..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:44 pm

"We wrestled. I think I won that one"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:44 pm

"Uhm yea...."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:47 pm

"Hey want to head back to the dorm for a bit. I need some relaxin time" Lucina says with a fake yawn.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:50 pm

"Sure. I could go for a nap" *wink* Aeden holds Lucina's hand as they walk out. "Ill see you later Ty"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:51 pm

((OOC to dorms;. New thread))
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:17 pm

When they told him a few details of what they had to do for their initiation Tyler nodded, then waved when they left. He then moved and closed the door behind them, picking up the violin again and sitting down, nestling it against his neck and starting up on a much more complex piece than he had shown the two of them.

Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Kaitlin starts to sing one final song before she leaves.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:50 pm

When the other person in the room started singing Tyler slowed down his playing until he had stopped completely, she was really good, and it impressed him how someone with a temper like hers could sing such a beautiful song without even a trace of irritation. So as she sang he simply sat there, listening to her until she left the room, then he smiled and started playing again, but this time he picked a less complex, but still very beautiful piece to play....

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Kaitlin is in the recording room, still sniffling but starts to sing her best song.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:57 pm

When Kaitlyn finished singing Tyler was confused, Kaitlyn was clearly upset but shem just leaving her like that? It didn't make any sense. But he hadn't figured it out yet, and was at first getting ready to leave. But he didn't want to just leave this girl here feeling depressed. Hey, You okay? He asked her, not taking pity on her, but just showing that he cared about people in general, regardless of if he knew them very well or not. He didn't know if she could hear him or not, but that didn't stop him from asking. If she didn't acknowledge him though he'd just quietly leave, not wanting to be here if she started crying considering how the emotions of others made his emotions shift...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Kaitlin looks at him smiling gently.

"Sorry to make you concerned I just got dumped and my ex already started dating again.... He just left actually."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Oh. That explained a lot. Now he felt really bad for her, but he smiled at her again. I see. Well I doubt it'll make you feel any better, but from what I've heard about you, you deserve better than Shem. And Doubtless he thinks the same way about himself, guys tend to be like that sometimes. I hope you find someone again, everyone deserves to have someone they love in their lives. He said as he simply sat there, thinking of one more song to play, but coming up short. Then he remembered a song he used to sing all the time. So with a smile he stood up, replacing the Violin again before stepping into the recording area himself. This is the last thing I'll be doing in here, so I should be out of your hair in a few minutes. He said as he pulled out his Touchscreen Mp3 Player and hooked it up to the sound system, getting a song playing that he knew. What was strange though was that it was a song about moving on after a breakup, but he wouldn't realize it until after he got done singing.

Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Kaitlin smiles and gives the male who she just met a hug.

"Thank you... By the way my name is Kaitlin."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:56 pm

When he finished singing the girl he had just finished talking to gave him a hug, which took him by surprise as she seemed like the kind of person that wasn't big on hugs, but that clearly wasn't the case. What made him smile though was when he thanked him and he realized what the song he sang was about. Your welcome Kaitlin. My Name's Tyler, but everyone seems to shorten it, so just call me Ty. He said with a smile as he retrieved his Mp3 Player and went to leave, but he didn't quite want to leave, he enjoyed the silence, so he would stop about halfway through the room, then went back To the Recording room, he wasn't even in control of his movements anymore, but he just leaned against the wall in the recording room, ready to talk to her if she wanted to talk. Why he didn't just leave he didn't know, she seemed fine now, but something in his head told him that something was going to happen, and it was that part of his mind that was in control right now.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Kaitlin smiled at him.

"So... where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:23 pm

When she smiled at him he smiled back, and when she asked him where he was from he simply continued to smile. I was born and raised here in Vale, down in the city. If you don't mind me asking where are you from Kaitlin? He asked her, glad he at least had someone to talk to now.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:24 pm

"Far from Vale but just like a small hut, since my parents weren't the richest."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:27 pm

When she said she lived far from Vale Tyler had to admit he was interested, he had only been outside of Vale once, and that was when he and his mother had to bury his dad, so needless to say he was very interested about the area outside of Vale. Oh? What was it like? He asked before realizing that she might not want to talk about it. I mean, you don't have to talk about it if You don't want to, I was just curious. He said as he mentally slapped himself.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Kaitlin grins.

"You were the first person to ask me. All we had was stuff like a mini civilization but Faunus were ridiculed there... not good if you are a Faunus."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:46 pm

When she grinned Tyler was relieved, she wasn't the kind of person that was touchy about their past, that was good. But when she explained where she was from and that he was the first person to ask her he smiled, he liked the fact that he knew something most people didn't. But there was something about what she said that sounded a little...strange. He wasn't going to call her out on it though. Sounds...interesting, but I honestly don't get why people treat the Faunus like their monsters. He said as he shook his head at what he heard. But, that could be because of how my mom raised me, she's always saying "Always be the kinder person", and I guess that's sunk in pretty easily. He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Kaitlin leans on him.

"Apparently it did for you."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:59 pm

When she leaned on him Tyler smiled, not realizing what was happening just yet. Yeah, I guess it did. He said with a smile as he just stood there for a minute, enjoying how his day was turning out. He had originally planned to leave once she felt better, but something just wouldn't let him leave this room, even though he knew that he needed to be in the auditorium before everyone fell asleep. It kinda had to though, since I became a bit hostile for a few weeks after my dad...passed on. He was a Huntsman, and he died in battle, but not before he took out the whole group of Grimms he was fighting...Sorry, that must sound really depressing. He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:02 pm

"It's fine, it's good to get your pain out and share it with people. I mean telling you what happened turned out to be a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Music Room.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next