RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music Class (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Music Class (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Music Class (Open)   Music Class (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:27 pm

week nine Wednesday

The room was bare and empty. Will sat in the back playing his sitar. He looked out the window at the rain and sighed. "Rains dampening my mood. Music should reflect my self.........meh I can do something anyway." He then slowly began to play a song. music. The blue eyed half blood just sat there and played.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Music Class (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Class (Open)   Music Class (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Adalyn walked in the music room lightly tapping Rubato with a bored expression on her face. She noticed a lone boy in the room talking to himself. She said loud enough so he could hear, "Having fun speaking to yourself and playing on your sitar monkey?" She now made it a habit to call everyone who had no nickname monkey. She then stopped tapping Rubato and moved over to the boy inspecting his sitar. "Nice sitar you have there monkey..."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Music Class (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Class (Open)   Music Class (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:08 pm

Blaise walked in on the room upon hearing the sounds of a sitar. Had she not enjoyed making and listening to music, she would not have entered the room like she did. Upon entering the room, she noted the man sitting in the back, playing some music. Her response was to immediately walk up to him, folding her arms as she beamed at him. Once he either stopped his music, or finished it and acknowledged her presence, she would walk over and lean against the wall near the two other students.

"Monkey? He's not a monkey. Well, technically he is but... still, that was some nice music." she said before giving a sort of joking smile at him as she leaned against the wall, arms folded. "For a monkey, that is."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Music Class (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Class (Open)   Music Class (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Will just shrugged. "One must enjoy what one does, or they will make sour notes in their work." He said still playing. He did not care about the name, but was happy to see some new faces. "I don't see you here often. New to the music room are we?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Music Class (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Class (Open)   Music Class (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:21 pm

"Who, me or her? I come here often, you just aren't here when I am. Probably because I get time off when you lower years have classes." she said as she removed the hard guitar case from her back, where her sword usually was. "If I'm not here, I'm too busy trying to find someone to beat on in the arena. Otherwise I'm practicing music in my dorm, rather than here where someone can just barge in like me and her did."

Blaise sighed and leaned her guitar case against the wall next to her, the case mimicking her leaning as she looked over at the two. "What about you, girl? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

Music Class (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Class (Open)   Music Class (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Daisy walked into the music room carrying her new bass, she used to have an old one she played from time to time, but she wanted to get more serious with music and learn to play properly, maybe well enough that she could get a proper job and leave the maid cafe she was working at currently.

She saw Adalyn and Blaise talking to Will but didn't react much to them much, she just wanted to try out her new bass and tune it properly. She sat down on a chair after she had hooked it up to an amp and turned it on, she low humming vibrations she felt emanating from the amp told her that it was on and working. She strummed it a few times, tightening and loosening the strings until they were tuned properly. When she was happy with the tuning she decided to play a song, she thought it over, but decided to play something she knew was not too complicated, but not too simple.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Music Class (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Class (Open)   Music Class (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Will looked up at Daisy and began to play as she did. Keep in tune, and in rhythm. He loved joining someone in their music. She has the right idea its all about the music. His blue sitar shined in the low light and let off a gray blue color.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Music Class (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Class (Open)   Music Class (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Blaise smiled as she listened to the music the two were playing, although she didn't join in quite yet. She wanted to listen in on and criticize them first. It would be a good type of criticism, instead of just pointing out their every flaw.

"You two aren't half bad, though I could give you a few pointers if you wanted. I've been doing this stuff my whole life." she said as she actually stood up straight and shifted her attention from one to the other. "How about it, I could teach you some stuff about each of your instruments. Maybe to sing too, if anyone here wants to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Class (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Class (Open)   Music Class (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Class (Open)
Page 1 of 1