RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Music Room.

Go down 
+6
Ketchum
AkaiOtaku
DatteSa
Skylight
Kaliot
Shemskis
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

The Music Room. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:40 pm

When shem started playing the keyboard in the room Tyler looked at Aeden with a grin, watching as he moved with the beat. He was going to wait for Aeden to finish rapping before he asked shem to play something for him, but for now he would wait and see what Aeden would do with the beat shem was giving him.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:41 pm

As Aeden finishes with the song he turns to Ty. "Hey Ty do you know any instruments or sing?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:47 pm

When Aeden asked him if he knew how to play any instruments or if he could sing Tyler smiled and nodded. I can play the violin, but I don't really think I'm very good at it. But I do sing, Its one of my favorite things to do when I get some free time. But, If I can find a Violin I'll play something. He said as he looked around and found a violin. Smiling once more he picked it up and nestled it against his neck, took a deep breath, and started playing.

Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:54 pm

As Ty finishes Aeden has a big smile. "That was great Ty! I wonder if there's anything we can all play."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:59 pm

When he opened his eyes after he stopped playing he was smiling, he appreciated the compliment, especially since he had never played for anyone before. Well, outside of his lessons with his impossible to impress Teacher that is. He smiled up until Aeden asked if there was anything they could all play, then he looked like he was thinking... Well that depends, do you have any experience playing an instrument? He asked Aeden as he noticed that Shem was gone.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:01 pm

"Yea I do I can play guitar, tuba, and I'm alright with accordion." Aeden looks at the piano and sees Shem is gone. "Where did Shem go?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:08 pm

When Aeden asked him where Shem went Tyler shrugged. I don't know, but if he was acting moody then he probably needs some alone time or something. He Told Aeden before changing the topic. Well I don't know about something we could ALL play, but I know a piece of music that requires both a violin and a guitar, will that work for you? He asked Aeden as he pulled a folded up piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it To Aeden. Look it over and tell me if you think you can play it. He said as he laid the Violin and the Bow in his lap, waiting patiently for Aeden to look through the Sheet Music.

The Music :
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Aeden looks up from the paper. "This looks very do able. Lets try it out." Aeden picks up the guitar and waits for Ty to signal the start.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:12 pm

When Aeden said he thought he could do it Tyler smiled and picked up the Violin, nestling it against his neck and nodding, waiting for Aeden to start off since his part intertwined with his, but Aeden's was what started the Piece.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:14 pm

((Was looking for a signal that youre ready. Ill take that as one.))
Aeden begins to play the guitar as best he could according to the sheet.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:18 pm

When Aeden started to play Tyler smiled, he nearly perfectly matched up with the sheet music, but when he started playing along with him his part smoothed out the sound of the guitar and the room started to echo with a sad yet beautiful sound that was caused by their respective instruments.

Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Aeden and Ty finish their music. "That was great. I actually didnt even know this room existed."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:33 pm

When they finished their music Tyler smiled, he was glad he had found someone to play that piece with. But when Aeden said he didn't even know this room existed Tyler smiled. I didn't either, but I figured that there might be. Hell, this is my first time actually being inside beacon, I was too late to go through the first initiation, but their doing a second one this year. I've just been wandering the building, finding out where everything is. Im really pumped about there being another initiation this year though, I really hope I don't mess up... He said as he put the Violin back where he had found it and leaned against the wall he was standing by. I have to admit Aeden, your pretty good at the guitar, that wasn't a simple piece to pull off, and you did great on it. He said with his usual smile.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Aeden smiles back at Ty as he puts the guitar back. "It would be nice to have everyone play. We all play music and Cat can sing. Have you met Cat?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:44 pm

When Aeden asked him if he had met someone named cat Tyler shook his head. No, I haven't met many people, Just you,shem, Lucina, and a girl named Isabelle. He said as his eyes scanned the room, looking for the person he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:48 pm

"Oh you know Isabelle she's my team's leader. Well Cat is Shem's girlfriend. Her name is actually Kaitlyn but I like to call her Cat. Uh by the way don't let her know that I call her that. She might kill me."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:51 pm

When Aeden explained who Isabelle was, then told him who this "Cat" Person was Tyler smiled then laughed. Okay, Now I know who your talking about! And from what I've seen of her temper, I wouldn't doubt it for a Second Aeden. He said with a smile as he looked over the room, he was always a bit calmer when surrounded by music, so this would by far become his favorite room in Beacon, he could already tell.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:52 pm

"So Ty have they told you anything about your Initiation?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:03 pm

When he was asked if they had told him anything about his Initiation Tyler shook his head. As far as I know their waiting for one more person before they start my Initiation, even though theirs already a good amount of people who've signed up for it. Believe me, I've asked them about it many times, they don't want to tell me anything. So I'm just gonna have to wait until the initiation rolls around to see how their going to do this one. He explained To Aeden as he pulled a can of soda out of The bag he had dropped by the door, then placed it on the counter and grabbed a second can, tossing it to Aeden over his shoulder. But despite all of that, Im really looking forward to what it's going to be. he said with a smile as he opened his can and took a sip of the soda.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Aeden catches the can as it is thrown to him and takes a drink. "Yea they dont say much about Initiation. All they said was that it would determine our teams and we could chose our partner but not our teams."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:15 pm

When Aeden told him that they told him that it determined their teams and that they were allowed to choose their partner during their Initiation Tyler smiled, if they kept those rules the same way He was pretty sure he would find someone who was willing to be his partner. But, worst case scenario in that situation would be that nobody wanted to be his partner, but with his luck they wouldn't keep the second thing the same. Well all they told me was that this initiation would have something to do with teams, but Im not sure if their going to make more teams or just put us each in whatever team we would fit into the best. He admitted as he took another drink of his soda.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:19 pm

"Well teams are usually 4 man thing so I doubt they would. Most likely will be new teams." Aeden takes another drink of his soda. "That reminds me I havent really talked to anyone on my team save for Lucina"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:25 pm

When Aeden said that it most likely that they would be making new teams Tyler nodded. Im sure that their gonna make new teams, but the adding to already existing teams is a rumor that I've heard going around. Still though, I wonder what the initiation test is going to be.... He said, nearly losing himself in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:40 pm

((OOC Back people))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:41 pm

"Well in our Initiation Lucina and I fought two other people."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Lucina adds in " One was 35 years old..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Music Room.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next