RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorm room after announcement

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave
DrGustave

Dorm room after announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:27 am

Declan walked into the empty room and put his stuff down. "I guess I'm the first one here." He looked around the small room that will soon be filled with people. "Well... Time to start waiting" He layer down on the bed and closed his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:20 am

Samuel stepped into the room, raising a hand to greet his teammate.
"Hey." He said as stepped to the bed against the far wall, sliding his bag underneath.
"Does he even know who I am?" He thought to himself, "I'm not sure if he has even seen me without a mask on..."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:39 am

Declan opens his eyes "Sam?" He looks over at the person who had entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:49 am

Samuel gave Declan a nod as he pulled off his suit coat and sat down on the bed.

"Yeah, it's me. Guess we're stuck together for a while."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:53 am

"Yeah I guess we are. Hey, have you met the other two yet?" Declan asks as he remembers they are teams of four.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:13 am

"Only briefly while we were on stage. I did not get a chance to talk to them afterwords."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:28 pm

"Yeah I was really to tired to pay much attention. That initiation took a lot outa me." Declan rubbed his eyes tiredly "I'm still surprised I'm the leader."
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:26 pm

"As am I..." Samuel says in an almost joking tone, "Guess neither of our new teammates are up to leading... I know I wouldn't be..."
He Leaned back, looking up to the ceiling, mumbling to himself "I hope they can at least fight.."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:32 pm

"If they couldn't fight they couldn't be here. But hopefully at least one of them is a ranged fighter, we would be completely outmatched against a Nevermore if we are all melee attackers." Declan looked at his gauntlets that he set down on the desk.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:53 am

Gersemi entered the room, carrying a sort of bulky sports bag over her shoulder and carrying her bow and satchel of arrows in the other. She looked around the room. So this is where team GUES will be living... And as she found out, she was the only girl on the team. Well, at least she didn't have any worry about the boys falling for her or anything. She was considered homely by her family, the Goldfeathers. She stared at the two boys that were already in the room. "Ah, salutations. I am sorry, but I do not recall your names. Who are you two again?" she asked politely, setting her things down on a bed. "Is this one taken?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:35 am

"Declan." Declan says as he looks up. "and that's Samuel" He nods to Sam, and no, that's not taken." 'Alright, family's almost all here.'
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Samuel raises his arm with a nod to greet the new teammate, "Welcome to paradise."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Gersemi set about to unpacking her things. "I do not see how this is paradise, but I suppose it will do. It will be better than with the Goldfeathers... OH, where are my manners? My name is Gersemi Gossamer, the adopted daughter of the Goldfeathers. I look forward to working with you two. Now, where is Syn...?" she wondered, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:50 pm

"Not much one for sarcasm, I see." Samuel said as he stood up, walking over to offer the new arrival a handshake, "Like Delcan said, I'm Samuel, pleasure to meet you."

"The last member of our new team? He hasn't shown up yet."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:56 pm

"I'm sorry, I was raised to take every word seriously. I apologize for any confusion in advance." She took his hand and shook it.

"Yes, Syn. He was fighting with me in the Emerald Forest. I see he has yet to arrive."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:50 pm

"What's he like?" Declan speaks up hearing of the last member of his team.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Gersemi shrugged. "Well, he seems to have a chipper personality. He has this strange helmet, too... I don't know if he ever takes it off, but it does these...weird things, really. It is hard to explain..." she admitted, looking confused.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 pm

"HEY DOODS." Syn says loudly muffled in his helmet, as he bursts open the door, and walks in casually.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Declan looks over at Sam then at Gersemi. "I'm guessing this is him?" He looks toward the odd kid who had just entered "So...you're Syn then? You seem a little..young." Declan said. noticing how short they kid was compared to the rest of the team
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Gersemi nodded. "Hello, Syn." she said calmly, unpacking her things. "Did you find the room okay?"
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:19 pm

"Thanks!" says Syn, thinking its a compliment. "Yeeep, I'm Syn!" He plops down on the first bed he sees. "This room is alright." He crosses his arms behind his head and props his feet up. "Pretty comfortable." His LED displays shows a "- - zZzZ" as a muffled snore comes from inside the helmet.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:20 pm

"This one... will be a handful..." Samuel said as he stepped into the walk in closet, leaving his suit hanging up, and returning wearing black sweatpants and t-shirt.

"He asleep already?" He asked, beginning to unpack.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:40 am

Gersemi only removed her vest and her belted skirt, while the rest of her uniform was intact. "Yes, he is an interesting person, to say the least." she said simply as she began unpacking her things. She blushed a little as she was unpacking. She was the only girl in a room full of guys. She just realized this. She sighed heavily. This was going to be...interesting.

She sighed and sat on her bed, removing her boots and relaxing on the mattress. "This is...nice." she said dully.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:56 pm

"Well alright then" Declan said as he got up from his bed "Now that the groups all here we can talk about what to do now. Personally I think that we go on a little trip." He said as he leaned back against his bed, looking around the room at the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:21 pm

"Isn't it a little early to start hunting?" Samuel said, sliding the rest of his gear under his bed, "I mean, we hardly know each others abilities."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm room after announcement    Dorm room after announcement  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm room after announcement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next