RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:59 am

"That hurts...." Argent muttered somberly upon reading what Mintty had to say. "But I'm glad she's getting better... but I still need to see her. Minty, it hurts being here and not being able to see her. Not being able to apologize. It hurts more than the bruises. You gotta help me apologize, Minty.... I.... I can't live without her...." He whispered, crying into the stuffed bear.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Looking at Argent with more concern now, Minty leaned down and kissed his forehead, But think about it like this. She won't be happy seeing you hurt. I'll go and tell her you're just a little bruised if you promise to stay here until you recover. Then you can apologize once you're okay, okay?
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:11 pm

"Al... alright." Argent said somberly, managing a weak smile as Minty kissed his forehead. "You're too good to an asshole like me, Minty...." He said, wiping away his tears, ashamed that he'd shown weakness in front of her. "But please, make sure she's ok? Oh, here." He added, handing her the teddy bear, its head slightly damp with tears. "She needs this more than I do...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Minty shook her head and typed once more, I already gave her a big teddy bear. I saw it in a shop that she always visits so I bought it for her. Apparently it's meant to keep her happy. Her words were innocent enough, considering the meaning.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:26 pm

"Then give her this too." Argent pressed, pushing the stuffed animal gently into Minty's stomach, not letting go until she took hold of it. "Don't say you passed it by me, I don't think she'll like that. Just say he's there cause he... he wants her to be happy.... Even... even if it means with somebody... somebody else." He said, tearing up towards the middle and breaking out into full blown crying by the end, his head hung low and depressed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:30 pm

Writing down what she was meant to say, Minty then set the the PDA beside her and moved to hug Argent, pressing her knockers against his shoulder, not able to speak but trying to let him feel her emotions of compassion and warmth.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:43 pm

Argent immediately felt a rush of warm feelings from Minty, the boy bursting into more tears as she cried into Milly's chest, hugging the girl by the waist. "Thanks Minty... but.... I'm scared.... I... don't want to lose her. I can't lose her. That'd kill me.... She means everything to me and I can't imagine hurting her... or not being with her.... I'm so scared, Minty...." He cried, shaking in the girl's arms.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Continuing to hug him, Minty couldn't speak but she tried to make sure he felt some confidence, and hope, coming straight from her heart to keep his spirits up. Then recover and work hard...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:04 pm

Argent knew what Minty was doing, obviously changing his emotions but he appreciated it, smiling bitterly into her top. "Please Minty...." He pleaded, looking up at her, "Take care of her for me.... Make sure she eats well. Make sure she gets her sleep and doesn't play games all day. Don't... don't let her be with another asshole.... Help her find someone who loves her with... with all his heart." He cried, blinking away his tears.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Minty pulled away from the hug and huffed at him, picking up her PDA again and typing in it, You have to help yourself, I won't be playing cupid for you.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:10 pm

"I... I don't know Minty...." Argent mutters weakly, his hands limply lying on his lap as he stared at them. "I can't... I can't even think of her without remembering how much I hurt her.... Then I start bawling and feel the guilt like a trash compactor round my chest.... I'm... I don't know how to help myself.... Besides... I'm not asking you to play cupid for me.... Do it for her.... Help her find someone who loves her...." He cried, tears pouring at the thought of Claire's arm hooked around another guy's.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:12 pm

Sighing, Minty sat back and picked up the teddy bear, I already found someone adequate for her. she typed, getting up and preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:16 pm

"Oh...." Argent said, his mood immediately dropping as his heart sank into his stomach, his head hanging defeatedly. "Well... make sure he makes her happy, ok?" He asked, waving at her weakly as she prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Once he leaves hospital. Minty typed up before putting the PDA in her pocket and bowing to him a little bit, after which she took her leave before he could say anything else.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:28 pm

It takes a moment for Argent to process what Minty said, managing a weak smile though he truly felt happy that Minty felt that way. Sniffing, he looks to the table beside his bed. Reaching for his wallet, the pain worth it for the reward, he grabs his prize and opens it. Looking down, he sees a few teardrops fall on the plastic window, a picture of him and Claire tucked behind the little window. "I don't deserve it..." He muttered to no one in particular, "But please forgive me, lover mine.... I need you...." He cried, blinking a few more tears onto his wallet.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:37 pm

The Doctor came back into the room, sitting on the chair that was occupied by Minty moments before and and looking at Argent, "Alright, checks are over. You're pretty badly beat up from the fall but you should be back up in a day or two. Here." the man handed him a cup, "Drink."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Argent looks up, wiping his eyes, embarrassed to be seen crying as he folded his wallet and placed it on the bedside table. Taking the cup, he looks at it curiously. "What is this?" He asks, staring at the contents as he swirled it around.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:49 pm

"A drink. A medical drink. Drink it." The Doctor huffed, preparing to leave but stopping to look back at Argent.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:52 pm

"Alright." Argent said, staring at the doctor before he put the cup to his lips, taking all of it with one swig and shuddering at the bitter taste. "that good enough, doc?" He asked, setting the cup down beside his wallet.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:59 pm

"Yeah. Now sleep." the doctor said, leaving the room as well as leaving the drug to put Argent to a 2 day slumber.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:04 pm

"But... I... Claire...." Argent muttered, slowly drifting off as his eyelids quickly felt like lead until the fell shut. Moments later, a soft, labored breathing came steadily through Argent's lips as he fell fast asleep, dreaming of Claire, much happier than she currently was.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:26 am

*2 day skip because **** you*

The Doctor came to wake Argent up, shaking him gently, "Kid, wake up. Your time is up." he said, sitting down and waiting calmly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:43 am

Argent woke up groggily, wondering where he was before he saw the doctor, scowling at the man who interrupted his peaceful, Claire filled dream. "Yeah yeah, I  know. I know." Argent said, politely waving him off as he sat up, muscles still slightly sore but bruises mostly gone. Cracking his neck, knuckles, back, and any other joint that would make a satisfying pop, he looks around the room, finding a few flowers and cards surrounding him, the slumped form of his sleeping mother on a  nearby couch. Sighing, he shoos the doctor out the door before locking it, lifting his mom and putting her onto the bed, despite how much his aching muscles protested. "She can stay here for a bit. Right now, I gotta go." He said, donning his clothes, realizing he didn't have any shoes since he left Agni at Claire's. Grimacing, he moves to exit but sees a pair of his dress shoes next to the couch. Putting them on, he kisses his mother on the forehead before leaving, telling the doctor not to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:55 am

Rolling his eyes, the doctor pressed a button to call the nurse to prepare the room.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:05 am

Pierce made his way across town, a slight limp in his step from a particularly annoying welt on his leg but regardless he walked, step after step until he reached the pizza shop, automatically looking up at Claire's window and hoping to see the girl their, looking down at him as she usually did. Not seeing her though, his heart sinks as he grasps the door, not looking in the restaurant as he stared at the door knob. I.... I can't.... I can't do this.... He thought, sighing as he weakly let go of the door, his hand hanging limply by his side until he got back to the dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:09 am

Aphelion was napping in his bed, calmly breathing with a book on his face and arms crossed across his chest.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:15 am

Argent limped into the room, exhausted as he fell into bed, grunting loudly as pain flared across his back. "Ugh.... I gotta stop hitting myself on stuff.... though to be fair, I deserve it...." Argent groaned, rolling over to his side to see Aphelion. "Hey.... Hey Aph?" He called, not really having anyone he could turn to in this situation as he hurt too much to keep walking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next