RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Fri May 09, 2014 10:36 am

"Idiot..." Claire sniffed, slowing down in her crying and moving to sit on his tied body, rocking back and forth on top of him, "What good to me are blocks of ice if you're not with me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Fri May 09, 2014 10:40 am

"You're all that's been on my mind... even in that coma." He admitted sheepishly, looking off to the side. "And well, I thought you'd like 'em and maybe you'd... you'd let me apologize if you did...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Fri May 09, 2014 10:43 am

"I was playing a lot of dating games when I was back alone for a while. The guy is meant to come back and apologize. Basics you dunce." Claire leaned over to flick him on the forehead, "You're an idiot. Now spill details about your cheating."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Fri May 09, 2014 10:52 am

"Worse than dunce." Argent said, not wincing at the flick, seeing as he was used to pain. "Are you sure about that? Claire, just remembering it hurts... and you want me to tell you? I'm insanely depressed, not crazy." He said, a hint of sarcasm coming back as her comment about dating sims lightened his spirits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6