RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:28 am

Suddenly returning back to the real world Talen blushes and almost drops her spoon in the bowl. "Ah! Uhm, it's nothing, really." She said, fumbling to get ahold of her spoon better while smiling back at Catherine. "Sorry,I was lost in thought. The food's great, really."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:34 am

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't think so." Pierce said, setting down his silverware to put a reassuring hand on Talen's shoulder, "What's wrong, Talen?" He asked, his parents also looking at the girl, concerned looks on their faces, wondering what was eating her. I swear I put nothing in the food. Reginald thought.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:04 am

Talen laughs sheepishly before waving Pierce off. "I'm telling you. It's nothing, I'm just a bit worried about my father." Talen said, barely able to keep her face straight. "Well I shouldn't be worrying. He is a huntsman after all. I just thought it would be nice if he'd take the time to do something like this every once in a while." With that, Talen continued eating, trying not to make too much of a deal about it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:24 am

The Michellis family's face simultaneously soften, Pierce and Catherine stifling an 'awwwwwww' as they went back to eating. "You know, you could have invited your dad to come for dinner." Pierce offered, cutting into a porkchop, chewing the home cooked meal happily. "Both of you are always welcome here." He said, his parents nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:36 am

Talen smiles at their generous offer but shakes her head and says, "He's not used to stuff like this. He's kind of...wild?, in a sense I guess. "  Realizing what she just said she quickly adds, "Oh, when I mean wild I mean he's kind of...animal-like at times, I guess it's in the blood but even more so for him. He also likes being alone a lot for some reason."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:41 am

"Well you should still pass the offer to him. He's your family so he's a friend of ours too." Catherine said, smiling as she went back to eating dinner. "Is he gonna come with tomorrow?" Reginald asked curiously, Pierce chiming in. "Yeah, the help would be well appreciated even if we don't need it. More hands, the better."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:05 am

"I honestly have no idea." Talen said scratching her head as she though of it. "Though I hope he does." She then continued eating as if there wasn't a care in the world, a bit happy that she got to talk it over a bit with the family here.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:16 am

"Well he looks and sounds like a capable hunter. We could use his help tomorrow if he does show up." Reginald said before taking a bit of porkchop. "And if he doesn't, you two can go off one way and I could go the other. I'm sure you two can handle yourselves by now, right?" He asked, looking up from his meal at the pair.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:30 am

Talen nods at the man's question without any delay. Although she's a bit shy at times she's quite confident of her abilities, especially since she's been at Beacon for quite a while now. "You can count on us, Mr. Michellis." Talen said without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:16 pm

"I know I can." Reginald replied proudly, Pierce smiling at his father's confidence in him. "Now eat up. We start early tomorrow seeing as it's too dark to do any proper searching right now. " "You two just settle in already. Maybe get to know each other since you two just met, I guess." Catherine added, making sure Pierce and Talen knew that it was pointless to offer help.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Taln smiles at Catherine and Reginald, glad that she didn't have to put up any act to impress them. "Yes, ma'am." Talen replied before continuing her meal. Turning her head to look at Pierce she sticks her tongue out at him and continues eating, enjoying what one would usually call a family dinner.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:23 am

The rest of the meal passed in pleasant silence as they ate, a few comments about how good the food was or Catherine scolding Reginald here and there. As they set down their silverware, Catherine immediately stood and got a tray, taking the dishes and glasses before Talen had the chance to offer. "Pierce honey, why don't you help Talen get settled in the guest room?" She asked, shooing the both of them away as she cleaned up, Reginald already starting to wash by the sink.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:30 am

Realizing that she wouldn't be able to help out Talen starts heading off to the room again, honoring Catherine's wishes. Once in the room she starts organizing her stuff in a manner easy for her to both obtain and put away anything she would need depending on the situation. Placing her gauntlets on the nightstand she inspects them one last time while checking the dust reserves in each as well as the anti-coagulant vial, taking great care not to drop any of the vials lest an accident should occur. After putting the vials in their respective compartments she proceeds to wiping down the outside of each gauntlet as well as the blades of the claws, shining each to a level in which she would be able to see her own reflection smiling back at her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:20 am

"Really meticulous, ain't 'cha?" Pierce asked, his arms folded across his chest as he leaned against the door frame, watching Talen work on her equipment with intrigued curiosity. "You wouldn't think that a pair of claws'd take that much maintenance but I'm actually kinda impressed. Didn't expect you to be that diligent in weapon maintenance." He commented, chuckling softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:30 am

"You should learn to care for your weapons more." Talen said, gesturing to Pierces' somewhat rough looking bracers and chakrams. "They're a part of you, an extension of your body. They aren't just mere tools for fighting and the like, that's why we give them names. That way we'd be able to treat them with care so in the end they wouldn't fail us in out time of need."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:37 am

"Well the thing is, my weapons need maintenance on the inside, not as much on the outside." He said, tapping the bracer with a gloved finger. "You've seen what they do. It takes a lot more than some metal polish to keep all the mechanisms working right. Plus I gotta replace the wire every now and then. Oil the thing every once in a while too. I do a lot of maintenance, thank you very much." He said, jokingly giving a snobbish humph before smiling. "I just don't have to do it that often."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:42 am

Talen nods sarcastically while adding the finishing touches on her gauntlets. After putting them on and testing the claw mechanisms she smiles and puts them aside for tomorow. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention one extremely important but often neglected aspect when it comes to weapons. " Talen said, wiping her hands off with a rag after buffing the gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:00 am

"Oh?" Pierce asked, smiling at how diligently the girl took care of her weapons. She really takes care of them. "And what would that be?" He asked, grinning as he stood on both feet now, no long leaning against the door frame though he still had his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:01 am

Talen giggled as she piqued up his interest throwing the rag back into her bag after wiping off. "Love." She said, sticking out a tongue at Pierce.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:19 am

"Love?" Pierce asked inquisitively, his curiosity piqued at the word. "Didn't peg you as a romantic there, my people reading skills must be off." He joked, chuckling softly as he looked at her. "Well I can see how you could say that. I made these myself and I know how much time and effort it took so yeah, I guess you could say I love my weapons." He said, pausing for a moment. "Huh, you're a lot wiser than you let on, Talen."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:33 am

"Silly, you flatter me." Talen said. " Though I am a third year after all." As they talked Talen started putting away the kit she used for her weapon maintenance arranging the tools in such a manner that would make them easily accessible but still firmly in place to avoid disarrangement. "How much do you know about our mission tomorrow?" she asked as she locked up the kit.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:49 am

"Still find that hard to believe...." Pierce mumbled softly, thinking out loud as he smiled, moving to sit on her bed to talk to her better, bracing his elbows on his knees as he spoke, explaining all that he knew, what were the possible grimm, where to find it, how to deal with it, discussing until he felt they were as prepared as they could be without really knowing anything about their target, bidding her goodnight before he retired to his room.

[Time skip to next morning]
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:05 am

Talen woke up to the sound of her own head hitting the floor, apparently having fallen off from bed because of her constant shuffling as she slept. She stayed there for a while before slumping the rest of her body down as well leaving the bed in a mess, dragging a pillow along with her as she did before hugging it and falling back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:26 am

[Time skip to next morning]

The sound of frying foods fills the kitchen as the smell of eggs, ham, bacon, sausages, and various other breakfast foods waft into the rooms, stirring Pierce. Today's the day. He thought groggily as he sat up and hopped out of bed, opening his closet for a new set of clothes as he tucked his clothes for the day under his arm. Walking out, he spots his father, fully geared and eating happily at the table, his mother still working in the kitchen, preparing food more than plenty enough for four. Greeting them, he steps into the bathroom and starts to undress.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:46 am

As the aroma of Catherine's cooking wafted through the air Talen immediately wakes up, springing from her position and reaching for the door handle before realizing that her hair must be a complete mess. Deciding to wash her face and fix herself up first Talen heads for the bathroom right next to her room. Upon opening the door she spots Pierce half naked and just about to take off his pants and immediately shrieks before aiming a strong kick at his face.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:00 am

"Woah!" Pierce yelled, raising his arm to block the kick with his bicep and forearm. Wincing at the pain, he resists the urge to fight, hopping back with both his hands in the air, palms facing the enraged girl. "Woah woah woah!" He yelled, shirtless. "Hey, you opened the door, why are you hitting me?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:25 am

"SHUT UP!" Talen shrieked as she tackled Pierce into the the shower curtain, tangling them up inside while their struggling got them even more caught up. After a minute of twists and turns and all sorts of impossible movements as they tried to get free the end result was Pierce landing right on top of Talen again. "Get off of me, pervert!" Talen said, resisting the urge to yell lest the parents walk in on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next