RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:00 am

"Woah!" Pierce yelled, raising his arm to block the kick with his bicep and forearm. Wincing at the pain, he resists the urge to fight, hopping back with both his hands in the air, palms facing the enraged girl. "Woah woah woah!" He yelled, shirtless. "Hey, you opened the door, why are you hitting me?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:25 am

"SHUT UP!" Talen shrieked as she tackled Pierce into the the shower curtain, tangling them up inside while their struggling got them even more caught up. After a minute of twists and turns and all sorts of impossible movements as they tried to get free the end result was Pierce landing right on top of Talen again. "Get off of me, pervert!" Talen said, resisting the urge to yell lest the parents walk in on them.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:00 pm

"Hey, quit wigglin! My pants are unbuttoned!" He snapped, blushing as he felt his zipper nudge downwards slightly, his pants not held closed by the button as his bare chest pressed against hers. "How did you even manage to get us like this? It's like something out of a romcom or something!" He wondered, trying to wiggle free but finding his arms pinned to his sides.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Managing to loosen up her legs a bit Talen moves on of them along until they find their way between Pierce's legs. "Oh, quiet you." Talen said, her face also reddening up. "Oh hey. I think I could get my legs free now." Unknowing of the current position of her feet she lifts her leg up but in turn knees Pierce straight in the crotch.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Pierce grunts, curling in pain and inadvertently shoving his face into Talen's chest. "That...." He muttered into her top, his eyes watering at the pain no man should ever feel. "That hurt." Pierce said, tears of pain getting absorbed by Talen's top.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:35 pm

"W-w-w-wait a minute! Watch where you're putting your head!" Talen said, redding up once again as Pierce leaned in. Managing to free one of her arms she starts shoving Pierce's head back with it and starts wriggling out of the shower curtain from the top while, in turn, shoving Pierce back down.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:48 pm

"You hit me where the sun don't shine! Guys curl up when you do that!" He yelled as Talen's body suddenly started moving upwards, his nose pressed against her shirt and pulling her neckline down before he lifted his head, letting it snap back up. "What are you doing? It's getting tighter down he-MMPH!" He said, the curtain's shape slowly constricting him as it grew tighter before his face was unceremoniously shoved into Talen's groin.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:15 pm

"Shush, just let me do my thing." Talen said, ignoring the fact that Pierce was already that far down before intentionally kneeing him in the face as she wriggled out. Upon getting out Talen noticed they were right under the shower head and, looking at the still tangled up Pierce, decided to give him a little surprise. Just before walking out of the bathroom Talen turns on the shower on super cold and leaves, giggling all the while.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:49 pm

"Well it would be good if you could get your thing out of my face!" Pierce yelled into Talen's pants, his voice muffled before she kneed him then wiggled away. At the water hitting the curtain, Pierce stays there a but as he wasn't really getting hit by it, only feeling it trickle onto his back and pants. "Well, I was going to take a shower anyway but you could at least have locked the door!" He yelled at Talen before sighing as he wriggled his way out of the curtain before reattaching it to the bar that previously held it. Locking the door and dropping his soaked clothes, he chuckles softly before walking back into the cold spray.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:42 pm

[ooc: New weapons approved in the other site. Boo ya!]

Back in her room Talen changes to her ordinary attire but also sports a pink jacket that her dad threw in for the heck of it. Not bad at all. she thinks, before donning her gauntlets, testing the mechanisms once more for good measure.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:23 am

"Oh Talen sweetie, come have some breakfast before you head out." Catherine offered as she set down a fresh plate of eggs on the table, gesturing to the empty seat across from Reginald. Meanwhile, Pierce finished his shower, drying himself off with a towel before wrapping it around his waist and brushing his teeth.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:41 am

"You didn't really have to..." Talen said. "...but I guess a little wouldn't hurt. Thank you." Taking her seat, Talen starts eating after saying a quick prayer.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:47 am

"Oh nonsense, dig in. You've got a long day ahead!" Catherine urged bringing the pitcher of orange juice closer to her before she went back to the kitchen. A few moments later, Pierce sat down beside Talen, his hair slightly damp but he wore his gear already, minus his weapons. Taking a pair of sausages, some ham and bacon, and a glass of orange juice, Pierce tucks in happily at his meal, leaning in to whisper to Talen, out of his father's hearing. "Y'know, you should really wash down there more." He teased, wondering if she'd still freak out in front of his parents before returning to his meal before anything happened.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:13 am

Eating ravenously Talen remains calm but her ears and tail stand on end upon hearing the crude joke. She then calmly continues eating but gives Pierce a swift kick to the shin, ready to feign ignorance while giving him a threatening grin.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:33 am

Pierce hissed in pain quietly, getting a curious look from his father before he went back to eating. A few minutes later, Catherine joined them at the table and they ate in pleasant silence. "So dad, what's the plan for today?" Pierce asked curiously before taking a bite of sausage. "You two'll be doing some scouting in the northwest of the town." Reginald said, taking a drink of coffee. "I'll be in the northeast, where the thing was actually sighted." "But dad-" "No buts. The thing could've moved, besides. If we do encounter it, I want to be there first. Can't have you two fighting the thing on your own." He said sternly, ending the argument.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:38 am

Talen, enjoying the meal, merely shrugs at the the plan readily accepting any instructions from Reginald. Stopping for a moment to think she recalls her father also going to that part of the forest, probably there right now seeking the trail. Talen, seeing Pierces whining, decides to use it against him and sarcastically says, "Listen to your dad, first year."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:54 am

"Listen to your classmate, Pierce." Reginald chuckled heartilly as he set down his utensils, simply staying at the table finish his coffee. "You two've been at Beacon for the same amount of time and she's already smarter than ya!" He added, laughing happily.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:57 am

"Uhm, sorry but I'm not his classmate" Talen interjected. She didn't know that Pierce didn't explain the situation but perhaps it was better that she answer any question regarding the issue. "I'm in my third year." She said as she took a glass of milk to her lips.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:01 am

Reginald coughed into his coffee as Catherine gave Talen a curious look. "Third?" She asked, her tone showing that she was impressed, "You gotta tell me your secret, sweetie." She joked happily as Pierce ate silently, smiling at how he wasn't the only one to be shocked by Talen's actual age.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:00 am

Talen laughs sheepishly as the family stared in wonder of her age. "U-uhm, well...I study, I guess? Well I am turning 19 this year but..uhm." Talen's eyes seek help from Pierce but are only greeted by a dumb smile and the sound of him munching on his food. Unable to reply properly Talen starts mumbling random gibberish until she stands from her seat and bows to the family. "Sorry I don't know what to say!!" she yelled, keeping her head down while her eyes watered up.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:43 am

The Michellis chuckled softly at her sudden behavior as Reginald stood, excusing himself before he freshened up in the bathroom. "Sweetie, I'm just saying you look young for your age." Catherine said, rubbing her hair before pushing back down in her seat. "It's probably just funny now but believe you me, you'll like that in a couple years."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:44 am

After being seated Talen only murmured a thank you but was still confused as to what was really happening. She continued her meal in silence but threw a smile ever now and then to the family and the occasional glare at Pierce. After finishing up with breakfast, Talen gets up and starts bringing her plate to the sink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5