RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:27 am

Pierce grunts, immediately turning visible as they hit the ground, Talen straddling his stomach. That wasn't what caused Pierce to blush profusely though. Wiggling his hand, trying to get it free, Pierce was acutely aware that his hand was cupping Talen's... modest chest, pinned there by her thigh as she hugged her knees. "U-uuhhh...." He said, at a loss for words as he stared at the girl he was forced to fondle.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:34 am

Talen freezes in place upon feeling something weird cup her chest, not wanting to make any sudden movements. Upon noticing that Pierce was right below him she immediately shrieks and unknowingly draws out her claws while jumping away yelling,"Get away from me! Pervert! Molester!" Afterwards she aims a jab towards Pierce's face but with the blades extended to full extent.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:40 am

Pierce rolls backwards onto his feet. "Talen!" Pierce said, parrying a blow with one of his shields, hopping back to stay out of her reach. "You pinned it with your thigh! It was an accident!" He said, only keeping one shield out for now in case that agitated Talen. "Remember when we were like that?"
"Yeah, you said the same thing about me."
"Well those were true but I'm sure Pierce is telling the truth in this situation." "Ouch."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:56 am

Realizing what just happened, Talen retracts her claws and jumps on the bed, covering herself with the sheets only showing her face while repeatedly yelling, "Idiot! Pervert! Go away!" Still blushing furiously she starts throwing pillows at him while continuously bashing him with the earlier insults.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Pierce resists the reflex to shred the pillows and folds up his weapon, batting at the pillows. "Hey! Quit it! Stop!" He yelped as each pillow hit him, the boy discretely inching closer to Talen. Finally getting to the bed, he grabs her by both shoulders and stares her in the eye. "Listen! That was an accident. Ok?" He said, giving her a gently shake.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Talen averts her gaze as Pierce grabs her shoulders, dropping the last pillow she was about to throw and started hugging it. In a barely audible voice one could barely make out, "That was the first time someone touched me there. And I don't even like you that much... " Talen then starts tearing up and says, "Sorry. Can you please let me go now?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:19 pm

With their close proximity, Pierce easily heard her muttering, gently letting go of her as he sat down beside the faunus girl. "I'm... I'm sorry about that, Talen. Really, I am. It was just a bad accident and I'm really sorry it happened." He apologized, wiping her tears with his glove. "I didn't even feel anything, honest."

Hmm.... that might be a bad way to phrase that....
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:23 pm

"Idiot." Talen said before giggling a bit. Seeing the opportunity Talen starts leaning in closer to Pierce, blushing furiously as she then reaches for the scroll, trying to be as discreet as possible while still trying to mislead him. Gah, so close. But I have to do this.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Pierce chuckles as he spots her going for the scroll, her movement noticeable even in his peripheral vision. "Talen, there's no video." He said, showing her the blank home screen on the device. "I was just messin with ya. Didn't expect you to react that way though so you can shift a bit further from me now, you're turning crazy red."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:39 pm

"W-w-w-WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!" Talen screamed, probably loud enough to be heard by even those at the forest floor. "Y-y-you idiot!" Talen yelled as she through a pillow once again at Pierce, her face even redder than before as she started shuffling off the bed..
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:54 pm

Pierce laughed as he got a face full of pillow, leaning back onto his arms at Talen's embarrassment. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It was too good to pass up!" He said, laughing happily as his father called from the kitchen. "Hey, quit messing around you two! You can do that tonight but get some lunch at least to have some stamina!" "Reginald!"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:41 am

"Idiot." Talen muttered as she hopped off the bed, her face still red with embarrassment. Upon sniffing the air again her stomach suddenly grumbles as she takes a wiff of the enticing smell of meat grilling and the aroma of spices looming through the house. "I don't know about you but I'm going to help out in the kitchen, it's the least I can do." She says as she headed out the room, sticking her tongue out at Pierce as she left.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:27 am

"I wouldn't do that if I were you~" Pierce called, standing to lean against the wall near the doorframe as Talen left. As if on cue, the hollow thock of a ladle hitting a faunus girl's head sounds from the kitchen. "Go back to your room, young lady." Pierce chuckled to himself as he waited for Talen to return. "She doesn't like help when she's cooking."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:33 am

Rubbing her forehead as she went back in Talen stuck her tongue out at Pierce again. "Can you at least let me change first?" She said, finding an excuse to get him out of the room. "A girl needs her privacy." With that, Talen approaches Pierce and wacks him on the head with a pillow she threw earlier.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:58 am

"Oh, uh yeah. Sure, I'll just wait in my room if you need me." Pierce said, accepting the pillow to the face, partly because it would hide the redness of his cheeks as he walked out. Closing the door behind him, Pierce starts setting the table, feeling oddly nostalgic but strange at the same time as he was setting the table for four, instead of three.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:07 am

Talen quickly changes into more comfortable clothes before heading out of her room wearing a simple t-shirt and shorts but still having her scarf wrapped around her neck. Seeing as they were setting the table Talen decides to help out again but this time leaving the cooking to Pierce's mom.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:27 am

"Thanks, but really. You don't need to help." Pierce said as he started setting the plates down, arranging the silverware neatly. "Seriously, go get settled or something and I'll call when dinner's ready." He said, waving to shoo Talen away before his father set down a pot of chowder on the table, Catherine following behind him with a plate of porkchops and bread. "Too late kid, we beat ya to it. Now just stop with the nagging and let the girl help, she looks as stubborn as you." "Reginald, not in front of her!"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:37 am

Blushing again at the fathers' comment Talen washes her hands at the sink before helping out. "Oh, it's not a problem at all." Talen said giggling as she started fixing up the stuff on the other side of the table taking utmost care not to mess anything.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:58 am

"In all seriousness, thank you dear." Catherine said as she placed the food on the table, gesturing for their guest to take her seat as she sat beside her husband, leaving the sets opposite to them for Talen and Pierce. "With Pierce at Beacon, Reginald's the only help I get around the house and needless to say, sometimes I could do without it." She said, causing Pierce to chuckle as Reginald rolled his eyes, grinning as he took a porkchop onto his plate.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:06 am

Talen takes her seat and puts her hands together taking a while to pray before eating. "Wow, it smells amazing!" Talen said as the aroma of the food entered her nostrils, causing her nose and ears to twitch in excitement. "Uhm, I mean. Thank you for the food." She said as she took a piece for herself.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:18 am

"Oh don't be sorry, we know it's amazing." Reginald laughed as his wife rolled her eyes before pouring chowder into four separate bowls using the ladle that she knocked Talen on the head with. "I hope you like it. Mom's the best cook I've ever met. Just.... just don't eat the stuff dad made." "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:26 am

Taking a sip of the chowder he 'helped' make Talen says, "Oh, I'm sure it's not that bad. In fact it's good." After receiving the bowl she thanks Catherine and starts taking mroe sips from the soup.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:38 am

"Well it'll get better once you guys taste the secret ingredient I added while stirring it." Simultaneously, Pierce and Catherine's spoons stop halfway to their mouths, chowder dripping into their bowls before Reginald bursts into a hearty laugh. "Oh c'mon! I didn't do anything! Really, do you have to be that terrified of my cooking? I mean, it's not that bad." He said, chuckling as his family went back to their eating. A few moments later, Pierce chirps up. "So dad, any plans for tomorrow?" He asked, Catherine giving a 'not at the table' look before Reginald waved her off. "Well tomorrow, we'll focus on finding the damn thing first."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:46 am

Talen stayed quiet as the family had their conversation. Obviously her dad was good enough to defeat the grimm but she couldn't help but worry about him. As they talked Talen started wondering whether or not he'd find the grimm yet, he was a good tracker but it's been a while since the last sighting and maybe the trail had gone cold. I just hope he's ok. As she was thinking she unconsciously stopped eating as well, merely staring at it as she was deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:02 am

Pierce cocked his head inquisitively when he noticed Talen suddenly going stiff. Turning to his mom, he discreetly nodded his head at her, trying not to embarrass the girl too much. "Oh what's wrong, sweety?" She asked, leaning over to hold her shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry, I'm sure Reginald didn't really put anything in the food. I made sure myself."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:28 am

Suddenly returning back to the real world Talen blushes and almost drops her spoon in the bowl. "Ah! Uhm, it's nothing, really." She said, fumbling to get ahold of her spoon better while smiling back at Catherine. "Sorry,I was lost in thought. The food's great, really."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:34 am

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't think so." Pierce said, setting down his silverware to put a reassuring hand on Talen's shoulder, "What's wrong, Talen?" He asked, his parents also looking at the girl, concerned looks on their faces, wondering what was eating her. I swear I put nothing in the food. Reginald thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next