RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:16 pm

"Uhm, I think my father has my stuff ready for me so...no need? But thanks anyway." Talen says, remembering that her dad went on ahead with their luggage. "He may have just dropped it off...I think." Unless he rushed off to find the grimm right away. Sighing a bit upon remembering her fathers' tendencies to be a bit compulsive she just continues to stare out into the Village, enjoying both the scenery and the fresh air that encompassed the area as they descended down.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Reginald simply grunted in reply, most of his concentration now on the progressively winding road. True, it wouldn't really require that much concentration for most people but most people weren't going at dizzying speeds. "We should be there in a few minutes!" Pierce yelled so that Talen could here him as his back came inches of scraping the cliff face. "Just sit tight!" He yelled as his feet left the ground after the buggy started to descend, his feet getting back on the car a second later.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Ironically hearing Pierce's comment and noticing his slight difficulty with their descent she couldn't help but giggle."I should be the one saying that to you." Talen said, giggling as the car begun it's quick descent.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:16 pm

"Nah, I'll br fine!" He yelled back, holding on as his feet left the ground again though he quickly set them back down. "It gets pretty flat after this last bend so I should be good!" True enough, the slop gradually led into a flat forest road, thick trees to either side of them as the sped towards the town they had seen earlier.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:35 am

Talen smiles as she once again feels a fresh breeze blow across her face as they reached the bottom and lets out an innocent laugh at the prospect of being in the forest again. It has been a while since I've been in a forest aside from the ones near Vale. Looking up she could see a ray of light pass through the canopy and light up their path as they headed for the village. "So peaceful." She muttered as she continued to absorb every sensation, letting the waves of nostalgia encompass her entire being.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:08 am

"It hasn't been too peaceful as of late, actually." Reginald commented, though he smiled at how happy she was about the scenery. "There's been massive grimm spotted up the mountain." He said, gesturing towards the expanse of forest sloping upwards in the distance above the village now in sight. "Well, traces and spottings only at least. For such big things, the woodcutters never see them in the flesh. Damn things leave huge tracks and knock down trees though. Even sent one rolling into a bakery." He said, Pierce's curiosity piqued. "Mr. Hannigan's?" He asked, Reginald simply nodding in reply as they arrived at the village gate. The entire village as surrounded by a tall wall of logs. Upon closer inspection, one would see that they were actually trees grown specifically into a wall, cement filling the gaps which were few and far in between.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:21 am

"So that's why Father's here." Talen muttered, suddenly remembering why she was dragged along. "He must've arrived by now, he has the tendency of...well...leaving right away." Thinking over how he left so  she suddenly remembered one important fact. He must've used the motorcycle again. He loves that thing almost as much as he loves me. Still a bit immature despite his age. Giggling as she remembered that one tiny fact she opens her eyes to see the village now only a small distance away.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:52 am

The buggy slowly comes to a halt in front of the large oaken gates. Yelling and using the horn, Reginald calls the attention of the guard at one of the many towers. Saluting offhandedly, the man disappears from view, the gates slowly opening a few moments later. Nodding at the man, Reginald drives the car in, winding the main road until he reaches a wooden garage. Immediately, Pierce gets off the buggy out of habit and opens the garage as the buggy rolls in, it's engine dying once it's parked. "Alright. Do you want to to get your things stored or something?" Pierce's father asked as he walked out, waving to call Talen to follow. "We still have a few hours of daylight left. That's a good amount of time to get a head start."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:34 am

"Uhm..my things?" Talen said, suddenly realizing her lack of any sort of bag with her. After looking desperately around for any trace of it she begins to panic and tears starting to well up in her eyes. Just as she's about to cry out of embarrassment she suddenly jumps and hides upon hearing the roar of a large motorcycle passing by only to be patted on the head a moment later by the rider.

Opening her eyes to see who it was who was patting her she suddenly brightens up and jumps at the man shouting, "Father! Are you staying here too?"

Smiling back at the girl, Logan drops off a large bag with the girls' stuff and says, "Sorry, Talen. I'm kinda busy right now but at least I got your stuff, right?" Taking a look at Reginald and Pierce Logan grabs each of them by the hand and says, "Sorry for the trouble but thanks for taking her in while I'm on the job. She can be a bit of a handful at times"

"FATHER!" Talen yelled, reddening up from ear to ear.

"Hahaha. Anyways, be a good girl, Talen. Gotta go now, I think I got it's scent a few miles back. Later." With that, Logan jumps on his motorcycle again and brings it back to life with a loud roar coming from it's engine, speeding away a moment later.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:11 am

"It's no problem." Reginald said, giving him a firm handshake, seeing him as an equal in both being a hunter and and proud father. Pierce simply chuckles at Talen's embarrassment, shaking Logan's hand as well. As he lets go, Pierce slings the bag over his shoulder and watches the man speed off. "Well let's get your stuff dropped off so we can scout a few places already." Pierce said, starting walk beside his father, gesturing for Talen to follow.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:27 am

Sighing as Logan left, Talen watched him ride off until he was no longer in sight before following Pierce and his dad, a bit saddened but still accepting of her father's behavior and work. "Thank you for having me over." Talen said.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:43 am

"Any friend of my son's is a friend of mine." Reginald said as he walked, leading them to the back entrance of the town. This door was much smaller, obviously made for people but it was still dauntingly tall and heavy to move. Pierce smiled at the guard as he opened the door for the well respected hunter. Slowly, the trio made their way through the forest. The climb wasn't steep and a few woodcutter's huts could be seen here and there as they made there way up the mountain, arriving at a particularly large tree a few moments later. At the base was a wooden gondola with a motor to hoist it into the tree house high up above. "Ladies first" "Ladies first" The father and son said in unison.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:53 am

Talen eyes them suspiciously but shrugs it off and gets on to the makeshift elevator. Though she could've just climbed it like she usually would, she decided not to be rude and possibly break something on her way up. "T-thank you? Don't mind if I do." She said as she got on.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:04 am

Making sure Talen was in the center of the gondola so she wouldn't fall out, Pierce and Reginald stand beside her, holding onto the railing as Pierce pulls the lever. Immediately, a motor coming to life can be heard from above as the gondola steadily rises, level with the porch of the tree house as they reach the top. Inside, the smell of frying meat and the sound of boiling water can be heard. Pierce opens the door for his father and their guest as Reginald walks in to hug his wife from behind, surprising the woman.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:08 am

Talen blushes at the sight of Reginald hugging his wife, carefully averting her gaze while getting off the gondola. With her sensitive nose she could easily smell what was cooking and begun to sniff the air to get a better scent of it. That smells...so good... After realizing she was dazing out she quickly bowed towards Reginalds' wife while saying, "Thank you for having me over. I won't be a bother."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:16 am

Catherine smiles as she pecks her husband on the cheek, putting a ladle in his hand. "Stir that." She ordered playfully, pointing at the pot of soup before she untangled herself from his hug, Reginald simply sighing as he stirred, occasionally taking a few testing sips and burning his tongue. "Hi. I'm Pierce's mother, Catherine." She introduced herself, smiling at the little wolverine faunus. "I take it you're his partner? For the mission I mean. I won't make those awful 'girlfriend jokes' that his father makes." She said, making Pierce chuckle as Reginald yelled from the kitchen. "Hey! My jokes are good!"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:22 am

Blushing as she's greeted Talen smiles and says, "Uhm, thank you." Taking a good look at the house and the ambiance it gave she starts feeling another wave of nostalgia. Something she hasn't felt in a long time. The feeling of a complete family. Shaking her head off she then says, "Uhm, well. I think this is a nice place you got here. It's really nice and has a warm feeling to it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:43 am

"Feel at home." Catherine said, wondering what was wrong before she smiled once more. "Pierce can get you settled in the guest room while I get you guys some lunch ready. I can't trust your father with the cooking Pierce." She said sarcastically as she heard a hearty chuckle from the kitchen, the woman walking back to help her husband. "C'mon. Hopefully this mission won't last too long but you can call this your home if you want." Pierce said, waving for Talen to follow as he walked into the guest room (OOC: Upper left in floor plan).
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:57 am

"Sorry for intruding." Talen says as she steps into the house, brushing her feet off at the floor rug before entering. Passing by the kitchen once again she smells the cooking and her stomach starts rumbling causing her to redden up once again and rush to the room with her stuff, almost tripping by a lounging chair near the door to the room. Upon getting inside the first thing she notices is how wide it was for a guest room. "They really didn't have to go through all the trouble." she says to herself as she takes a step further inside. After putting her stuff away she takes a seat on the bed and proceeds to lying down with her feet dangling off the side. "Waaah! So soft!" she exclaimed, rolling across the bed in utter glee, letting herself go because nobody was around at the moment..
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:04 am

"My parents like to give guests the best they can." Pierce said, hearing what she said before he walked in, pausing at the doorway to watch Talen roll around on the bed. "Heh heh, yeah it is pretty soft. There's some comforters in the closet in case it gets chilly tonight and a pull down screen on the window." He said as he set the girl's bag down at the foot of her bed. "Should I not be here for this?" He asked, chuckling bemusedly at her rolling.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:14 am

Freezing in place as she hears his voice she quickly rolls off the other side and hits the floor with a light thud. "I-I-I-I IWASN"TDOINGANYTHING!" she said, yelling at the top of her lungs, blushing furiously as she got up from her position. Talen then hides under behind the bed again while covering herself with the beds' covers, trying to avoid eye contact.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:25 am

"I'm pretty sure you were rolling around on the bed, squealing 'It's so sooooooft~' a few seconds ago." Pierce teased, putting his hands on his hips as he made his voice higher in pitch to match Talen's tone. "I mean, I caught the whole thing on video." He lied, holding his scroll that he secretly pulled from his pocket moments ago. "Wanna see?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:29 am

Talen shrieked and lunged at Pierce from her end of the bed with blinding speed, aiming to grab the scroll and delete whatever he video he took. "GIVE THAT TO ME!" She yelled as she tackled Pierce, her form like that of a pouncing predator to her prey.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:54 am

I knew she'd do that. Pierce thought as he side stepped, grinning at her oddly endearing childlike behavior. Quickly activating his semblance, Pierce turns invisible, his sounds muted as he skipped into the center of the room. Out in the kitchen, Reginald chuckles as he chops a few vegetables with his knife. "They're at it already." "Oh stop it, Reginald." "Use protection!~" "Reginald!"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:06 am

"Gah! SHOW YOURSELF!" she yelled, clawing at midair with her hands, blushing furiously as she scrambled across the room. Talens' nose twitches after picking up a scent in the middle of the room and she rushes towards it, tackling Pierce's position by discerning him by the depressions in the carpet and the slight scent she picked up earlier but falls short upon hearing Reginald's comment. Talen then flusters and grabs her knees while scolding herself for doing something so embarrassing, hiding her face between her knees then crawling back to the bed on all fours.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:27 am

Pierce grunts, immediately turning visible as they hit the ground, Talen straddling his stomach. That wasn't what caused Pierce to blush profusely though. Wiggling his hand, trying to get it free, Pierce was acutely aware that his hand was cupping Talen's... modest chest, pinned there by her thigh as she hugged her knees. "U-uuhhh...." He said, at a loss for words as he stared at the girl he was forced to fondle.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:34 am

Talen freezes in place upon feeling something weird cup her chest, not wanting to make any sudden movements. Upon noticing that Pierce was right below him she immediately shrieks and unknowingly draws out her claws while jumping away yelling,"Get away from me! Pervert! Molester!" Afterwards she aims a jab towards Pierce's face but with the blades extended to full extent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]   We meet again but now it's personal [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We meet again but now it's personal [Closed]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next