RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dakir

A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Kai shrugged, "Fair enough." She said, smirking a little, "And I was trained pretty well back at Kyron. They trained me to be observant, especially in these kinds of situations." She explained, shooting a grin over at Dusk. "Although I gotta say, that's a pretty neat power." She admitted, "I imagine it can be pretty useful."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:16 am

"It has helped me a few times, especially in recent past," Dust agreed. He turns to Kai and asks, "So, do you have a semblance? Or have you not figured it out yet?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:50 am

Kai nodded, "I do have a semblance, unfortunately I can't demonstrate it now." She said, looking around, "The conditions aren't really right." She said, she looked up to see that they had reached the pond, "Oh, it looks pretty nice today." She said as she saw the sun sparkling off the water.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:23 pm

"It sure does," Dusk replies as he sits down in front of the pond. He looked up next to him to Kai and patted the ground next to him. "Come on, have a seat," he said.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:23 am

Kai smirked, shrugging before sitting down next to Dusk. She pointed her face to the sky, soaking in the warm afternoon sun. She turned to Dusk and said, "Days like these are just priceless. Good weather, good scenery," She shot him a playful little wink, "And good company." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Dusk smiles and replies, "I agree completely," before winking back. Looking up at the sky he says after a moment of silence, "Well, since I'm awful with conversation, I guess I'll ask you about the thing that is unique for everyone at this school." Pausing, he looks back at Kai before asking, "I'm curious, what do you have for a weapon or weapons?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Kai tried, and failed, to suppress the inevitable laugh that escaped her mouth, "I thought it was pretty obvious." She said, still giggling. She reached behind her and batted the flat of her large blade, "This sword right here." She said, "Some people say it's a little too big for me, but those people are quickly proven wrong." She shot a little wink and Dusk before saying, "Oh, and it's also a gun."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Dusk sighed before saying, "Yeah, I should have noticed. Again, not the best when it comes to conversation." He reaches behind his back and grabs Loss, which was in shotgun form. "Of course it's also a gun. This is also a staff." He presses a button on the butt of the gun and it unfolds into a staff. Each of the barrels now being on each end of the staff. He twirls it around above his head like a propeller, before bringing it back down, pressing the button (now in the middle of the staff) again and changing it back into a shotgun. He places Loss back on his back.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Kai chuckled a little, "That's pretty cool." She said, falling silent for a second before saying, "You should have a little more self-confidence. No need to be so down on yourself like that." She almost surprised herslef with the comment, but she figured he'd need the advice at some point, why not now?
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Dusk's cheeks got a slighter shade of red than his usual skin tone. He nervously said, "Well, it's kind of difficult to do that when I can't think of something to be prideful about." He laughs it off slightly, still a bit nervous, "Really, it's difficult for me to think that kind of stuff up."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:21 am

Kai waved her hand dismissively, "Please, that's not true, and I bet you know it." She said, looking over at Dusk, "Everyone's got something, even if you don't acknowledge it." She looked back out at the pond, enjoying the gentle breeze on her face, "Don't ever say that you have nothing to be proud of, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:22 pm

"If you say so," Dusk replies with a slight grin. He turns his head to her to say, "You'll just have to help me figure it out, is all. 'Cause I'm stumped." He looks in the direction that she was looking at afterward enjoying the reflection the pond had of its surrounding landscape.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Kai sighed, then turned slightly in Dusk's direction. She cocked her arm back and gave him a fairly good punch to the upper arm. She felt her knuckles connect with the bone, and she thought she might've given him a dead arm. She mentally shrugged and said, "It's rude to ask for a compliment." She couldn't help the resulting grin that spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:28 pm

"Ow," Dusk says as he grabs his arm where Kai had punched him. He tries to make his eyes to that of a puppy dog as he says, "That hurt." However, the attempt fails when he cracks a grin that he couldn't hold back.

"I get your point, though." Letting go of his arm and blinking his eyes a few times as he noticed something that he hadn't noticed before. "You've got a delightful smile," he finally says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]   A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wolf's Perfect Timing [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2