RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting the Family [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:39 pm

"I was the one who decided to help take care of Liseran," Cheshire stated, "I wanted to do this. I do not require any thanks ir apology for this. Now go on or else you'll be late to open."

Cheshire practically shooed them out, gesturing with his hands for them to go.

"I may not look it but I'm good with kittens- I mean kids," Cheshire said. "I can take care of Bell as well as Liseran while you're out. Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:54 pm

The women were soon out of the house and Cheshire was left with Bell.

At the same time a door opened to show Liseran in her nightdress walking around with a flushed face.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:03 pm

"Of course," Cheshire murmured, quickly darting towards Liseran. "Liseran! You shouldn't be out of bed like this! You need your rest! Your godmothers left you some medicine. Now I'm going to make you something light to eat so go back to bed now!"

The way Cheshire talked, he sounded more like a pampering father rather than a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Liseran looked at Cheshire in a dazed manner.

"Why are you here?" Liseran slurred. "Don't you have class? And I saw a little white haired boy looking for you in the dormitories..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:18 pm

"What?" Cheshire asked but quickly shook his head. "You're either having weird dreams or weird delusions. Either way it means you should be off to bed. Come on."

Cheshire hooks his arms under Liseran's legs and back and swept her off her feet, carrying her right back to her room.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:37 pm

"Cheshire...what are you doing?" Liseran murmured. Bell moved towards the trolley Merriweather had left behind and found the medicine and handed it to her with a glass of water.

"I'm fine..." Liseran muttered. "Bell I need to give you a bath..."

"I can do it myself, Mama," Bell said.

Liseran sighed and took the medicine to look at Cheshire. "You really shouldn't have bothered. You have class..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:58 pm

"And you have a fever," Cheshire stated sternly as he gently set her down on the bed. "If I can pass through twelve years of school without opening a book I think I can deal with missing one day of classes. You are more important right now."

~~~~~~

"Do you know where I can find this man?" the white haired boy asked passing student outside of the academy just before classes were starting, holding up a manga style drawn picture of a black hair cat faunus with glasses and long bangs falling over one eye.

"Oh, I know that man," the student smiled, looking at the picture. "Let's see, last I saw him he was heading over to this house on an overlook. Let me show you."

The student pointed out the location of Liseran's house on a city map on his scroll. "Knowing him, he's probably still there for reasons."

"Thank you kind sir," the boy said, bowing his thanks and about facing before walking away. He stopped and looked back adding, "I'm sorry, but you should take off that hat while wearing the uniform. I don't think it's part of the uniform code."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:53 am

Liseran pouted at Cheshire's statement. "I still say you're all fussing over nothing."

She sighed and took the pills Bell was handing her and smiled her thanks. Bell crawled over to the bed to hug Liseran. "Mama, please rest. You need it. Have you eaten?"

Liseran guiltily glanced to the side in order to avoid looking at the untouched chicken soup on the trolley. "Not hungry..." she murmured.

"Mama, you have to eat!" Bell frowned. "Or the chivalry demon will get you! Not eating your food is bad. Papa said so!"

Liseran looked at Bell perplexed and then pouted at Cheshire. "What have you been putting into her head?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:10 am

"Oh look at the time," Cheshire said abruptly, pulling out the silver gold pocket watch and staring at the clock briefly. "It's time for your bath Bell. Come on now, ladies shouldn't be smelly now."

Cheshire hastily pushes Bell out the doorway and leads her out to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:54 am

"Hey!" Liseran's voice came from the room.

"Mama, rest now!" Bell called from the side she kn Cheshire were on. She smiled at Cheshire. "I love baths. I get to smell like raspberries. Oh!"

Bell said in sudden realization. "Papa, who'll change and bathe Mama now that she's sick?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:57 am

Cheshire was about to open his mouth to reply when realization came over his face. His ears drooped over his head and he stood frozen.

"W-Well, uh..." Cheshire stammered, "She could... I mean... maybe... We could always wait for her godmothers to come back for that..."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:42 pm

"Papa, what's wrong? Are you beginning to feel sick?" Bell asked. And then, she added. "She won't get smelly? And what about her ice sponge baths when she's too warm again? You'll do it, Papa?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:28 pm

"W-Well, that is..." Cheshire stammered, his eyes shifting nervously. "Anyway, you better go take your bath. Can you take a bath on your own?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:20 pm

"Uhuh," Bell smiled. "I know how to use the shower. But Mama is the one that gets my clothes so you'll have to ask her about it."

She hugged Cheshire by his legs and then moved towards the bathroom. It wouldn't be long before Cheshire heard running water and Bell singing the Big Dumpling Family song.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:28 pm

Cheshire sighed in relief, once again able to avoid the problem by running away like a cat climbing up a tree. He went back to Liseran's room, knocking before he entered, and poked his head in asking, "Excuse me Liseran but where do you keep Bell's clothes."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Liseran had been sitting and reading a book with an ice bag on her head. Seeing Cheshire, she smiled and nodded.

"Good, she's taking a bath," Liseran said and then pointed to the dainty dresser on the wall to her left.
"It's warm today, so make her wear the light pink dress with the peony embroidery."

Liseran groaned a bit before repositioning the ice bag on her head. She then turned back to Cheshire. "You should freshen up as well after Bell. I can watch her here in the room while you do. Oh, dear, you don't have a change of clothes..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:38 pm

"I can always make do with a face wash at the sink," Cheshire stated as he looked through the dresser until he pulled out the light pink dress. "Besides, I have to take care of you right?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Liseran wanted to protest but she had long figured out that Cheshire wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Thank you..." she settled saying. And then, pouting, she added. "Though I am a woman of twenty and I most certainly take care of myself."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:47 pm

"Right. That's why you have three godmothers nannying you and I personally have to come save you from death every other week," Cheshire remarked to the side. He appeared suddenly next to Liseran's bed and kissed her on the cheek. "Just make sure you're well rested."

Cheshire gave Liseran a small smile and another peck on the forehead before walking back out the bedroom.

~~~~

"So this is where big brother is...." the white haired boy said. He stood in front of a wooden doorway at attention, staring intently at it before knocking three times.

The door opens soon later and... he was greeted by an old lady in an apron.

"Um.... Excuse me ma'am but have you seen a tall male faunus wearing a black coat maybe?"

"Oh. I think I saw someone like that riding up the road on a motorcycle last night. It looks like he was dropping off that nice girl who lives on that little cottage."

"I'm sorry, I think have the wrong house..." the boy apologized. ".... Wait... he was with a what now?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Liseran pouted as she touched the cheek Cheshire kissed and sighed once he left. "He's too good to me,"she sighed. "Just he wait when he gets sick. He won't see a nurse as stubborn as I would be."

A moment later, Bell came from the bathroom in a peach bathrobe and her wer hair draping around it. She beamed upon seeing Cheshire. "All clean, Papa! Smell me! I smell like Mama!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:20 pm

"I can smell you from here," Cheshire smirked, grabbing a towel and started drying her hair. He gave her the little dress and said, "Alright little lady, you can't walk around in a bathrobe for long."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:48 pm

"Baths are nice," Bell said as she hugged the dress. "I'll change in Mama's room. Papa you should take a bath, too. That way we'd all smell like raspberries!"

The bedroom door opened and Liseran came out wearing a sleeping robe over her nightdress and holding a towel.

"Mama!" Bell smiled as she ran over to her.

"Hi, deary," she said. "All clean?"

"Uhuh! I smell nice," Bell said as she nuzzled Liseran. "Like you."

Liseran giggled and began to dry Bell's hair. "You should rub your hair more firmly. If you let your hair drip like that, you'll get sick."

"Okay, Mama."

Liseran turned to Cheshire. "Well congratulations on being a caretaker, my temperature's down close to normal," she said as she and Bell moved closer to him. "Now, if you'll be lenient, I can go whip up some snack. Please? I'm tired of being in bed."

She gave him a sheepish smile. "I promise I'll go straight back to bed if I don't feel well again."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:13 pm

Cheshire sighed and shook his head. "Alright, I'll lean on this one. I'll go wash my face in the bathroom. Meanwhile, you better go dress yourself properly little lady and comb your hair too before the chivalry demon visits this house to eat you."

With that fatherly tease done, Cheshire went into the bathroom, closing the door just before the sound of the sink running would be heard.

Several minutes later while Cheshire was still in the bathroom, a knock came at the door.

"Can you get that Bell?" Cheshire called out as he thoroughly scrubbed his face with a towel.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:25 pm

Liseran arched an eyebrow with the chivalry demon remark, but Bell merely smiled and rushed to change. Liseran had gone in after her to change as well. Upon hearing the knock and Cheshire's request, Bell skipped over to the door, her hair now dry and wearing her dainty dress. She had also adorned a small flower clip. Liseran didn't like Bell answering the door, so she only opened it to a crack to see who it was, the chain slide lock still in place.

"Yes?" Bell asked meekly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Bell sees a young boy about a head taller than her. His skin was as pale as sheets in contrast to his black uniform and his white hair was both messy yet neat at the same time. His grey eyes were sharp and cool and his pointy cat ears remained still and erect as his posture. Even his short cat's tail barely moved.

Spoiler:

"Hello," he murmured cooly. "Is a person named Cheshire Schrodinger here?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Bell's eyes widened as she saw the pale figure in front of her wearing black, his posture stiff and poised.

"De-demon..." Bell said weakly as her eyes began to mist. Her body began trembling furiously and her mouth quivered. "MAMA! PAPA!" she shrieked as she slammed the door shut.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:48 pm

"D... Demon?" the boy repeated with wide eyes and a triangle shaped mouth.

"Bell?? What's wrong?" Cheshire exclaimed as he ran towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Family [closed]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next