RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting the Family [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Visiting the Family [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:57 pm

Cheshire opened the door and holding Liseran close he called out, "Where's my favorite little girl?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:29 pm

"Oh, they are here!" Flora's voice could be heard from the kitchen.

The small excited squeal of a little girl followed and the empty doorway suddenly showed the small thing with dark hair and dark eyes in front of them.

"Mama! Papa!" Bell exclaimed as she hugged the two of them by the knees. "I knew you'd come! I saw it! I knew you would!"

"Hi, sweetie..." Liseran murmured as she weakly lowered herself to hug the girl more firmly. "Why are you still awake? It's way past your bedtime..."

"I saw you," Bell said. She then pressed her face against Liseran's cheek but stopped. "Mama, why are you warm?"

"Nothing, sweetie..."

Bell turned to Cheshire and smiled. "Papa, I missed you, too. Are you staying?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:49 pm

Cheshire knelt down and petted Bell's head.

"I'm only here to drop off your mother and see you," Cheshire explained, "Now make sure you and the ladies take care of her, okay? You have my permission to tie her to a bed if necessary."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:29 pm

"I said I'm fine..." Liseran slurred as she rested on Bell's head.

"You most certainly aren't," the frantic voice of Liseran's Aunt Flora said. "You're all red!"

"Mama is warm," Bell said obediently as she hugged her mother.

Flora looked at Cheshire. "Thank you for bringing her home. Goodness knows she's a stubborn one."

"Am not..." Liseran said closing her eyes.

Flora sighed. "We need to get her to her bed. Faun! We need an ice pack and a basin! Liseran's feverish."

"Yes, I am getting it ready now," Faun said from the kitchen. Flora looked at Cheshire. "Would you like to stay a bit? Just to rest?"

Bell looked at Cheshire sadly with teary eyes.

"Dont go Papa. Please..."

"Please..." Liseran said sleepily though unaware og it.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Cheshire sighed. "Alright, I can't refuse both of you. I'll stay for just a little while to make sure Liseran is fine."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:49 pm

Liseran was eventually moved to her bed and changed into her nightdress. Wrapped with a thin blanket, an ice bag was placed over her head as she dozed off. It was around ten thirty when Bell appeared in the room with a tray of raspberry sandwiches for Cheshire.

"Papa, aren't you sleepy yet?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:03 pm

"Maybe a little," Cheshire admitted as he took one of the sandwhiches nodding his thanks, "But now I've got to make sure you go to bed as well young lady."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:27 am

"I'm not sleepy at all," Bell said. "So why noy lie down next to Mama? I'll watch you."

She smiled brightly. She didn't think it would be odd for her parents to sleep next to one another.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:28 am

Cheshire's face immediately redden and he looked off to the side, trying to keep a strong face.

"I- It's not like I would like that or anything," Cheshire murmured, "It's just not proper right now. Besides, it's late. You need to go to bed now or you'll be the sick one next."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:03 am

Bell pouted slightly and looked at Cheshire grumpily.

"I've been sleeping since afternoon, Papa," Bell frowned. But she immediately smiled afterwards and poofed behind Cheshire, pushing him to the edge of the bed.

"Papa needs to sleep," Bell smiled and pushed him forcefully onto the bed. Liseran immediately turned over already asleep and draped her arms around him.

"Warm..." she murmured as her feverish body pressed close to him. Bell smiled and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:26 am

"Ah, bu- wha-" Cheshire stammered uncontrollably. He looked at Liseran and gulped nervously. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, his face as red as a tomato. He held her comfortingly, holding her close. Cheshire gave Liseran a kiss on the forehead before snuggling close to her. He then raised an arm towards Bell and waved her over. "Would you fall asleep like a good girl if mama and papa slept with you?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Bell smiled brightly before hopping into the bed next to Cheshire and hugging him, both girls now having their arms wrapped around him. Bell nuzzled the cat faunus.

"Papa, can you sing for me and Mama?"

"Cheshire didn't sing at the karaoke..." Liseran murmured unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:26 pm

"Are you and mama teaming up to pick on papa," Cheshire deadpanned. He sighed, remaining silent for a while. Then within the silence of the night, Cheshire began to sing.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:15 am

Bell snuggled closer to Cheshire as he sang. Though Liseran was asleep, her face seemed to look more at rest as he sang, too, her hold on him getting tighter.

"Cheshire..." she murmured. Bell giggled on her side.

"I like that song, Papa," she said. As she listened, the little girl's eyes eventually grew heavy and her head nodded into sleep. The girls on Cheshire's sides were now both sleeping soundly, embracing him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:23 am

Cheshire shifted his body to lay on his back and put his arms underneath both of the girls on his sides and wrapped an arm around both of them, holding them close.

"You two are always giving papa trouble," Cheshire murmured. He closed his eyes and held them closer. "But you're both worth it...."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:55 am

A bit of time passed before something would wake Cheshire up. Liseran had opened her eyes, surprised to see herself hugging Cheshire. Surprised, in fact, that he was in her bed with her and Bell. She had let go but couldnt stand up due to her headache and merely looked at him as he slept. She touched his forehead a bit to brush his hair away from his face. His skin cool under her feverish hand. She then got up at last and moved to Bell to tuck her in more tightly. Under Liseran's condition, that was a much as she could muster before leaning over the night table to check her temperature again.

"102.2..." she muttered. "Hm..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:24 am

"Get back to bed," Cheshire mumbled sternly. "You need rest... so just this once..."

Cheshire extended his arm, laying it open on the body, offering Liseran to use it as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:09 pm

"Mama..." Bell mumbled.

Liseran looked at Cheshire more than surprised but nodded. She slipped back into bed in Cheshire's arms. Her body still quite warm even in the thin fabric of her gown. The ice bag was on her head again and she tilted a bit so she was snuggled close enough to Cheshire.

'Thank you..." she murmured. She was about to sleep but instead she lay there with her eyes opened. "Cheshire...I never asked before but...you rarely mention your family. I know about your grandfather but thats just about it...you dont have to tell me though, if you dont want to..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:10 pm

"Don't have one," Cheshire said bluntly. "My father died on the field as a hunter before I was born and I was too young when my mother died. After my grandfather was murdered, me and Kit were all alone."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Liseran's face saddened as she listened. "Kit?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:47 pm

"Oh, that's right..." Cheshire murmured as if just remembering something he had completely forgotten, "I guess you can say he's my little brother but that's not exactly the case... He's an orphan my grandfather took in when I was eleven. He's about eight now. He's a faunus like me, a white cat. He's being kept in a boarding school right now. He's always looked up to me like a big brother so I'm pretty much the only family he has..."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Liseran smiled at the thought of Cheshire having a little brother and snuggled close to him.

"I would love to meet him if given the chance," she said as she wrapped her arms around Cheshire. She looked at him.

"It pained me to heat you lost most of your family," Liseran admitted. "It's...hard growing almost alone. I don't want anybody to feel that. Not you or Bell or anyone. Family is one of the most precious things anyone could ask for. It's something everyone should have."

Liseran's breath was warm and a bit unsteady due to her fever, but there was a determination in her voice. She looked at Cheshire. "You don't know how happy it makes me...to have even just this small family with you. And I want to give the same to you through it."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:41 pm

"You already have," Cheshire said plainly, his arm wrapping around Liseran and holding her even closer. His lips parted slightly, Cheshire kissed Liseran deeply, his passion and love behind the kiss.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Liseran closed her eyes as she kissed in return and held Cheshire closer, trying to convey the same love. When they let go, Liseran smiled warmly and she nuzzled closer to her fiance.

"I guess it is high time we go to sleep," Liseran murmured. Her eyes widened a bit with realization. "Oh my, the karaoke...are you needed back? I'm sorry we kept you like this..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:58 pm

"Forget about it," Cheshire murmured, holding his fiance tight. "There are plenty of people there to entertain Alice. Besides, I'm not one for parties anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Family [closed]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next