RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hospital Visit(Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dariuseng

dariuseng

Hospital Visit(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:50 pm

The car pulled up to the Vale General Hospital emergency entrance and let everyone out before the driver left to go park. The waiting room was only a quarter full, with people scattered all over the place either sitting, standing, or pacing. Luckily their wasn't a line at the desk and Lux walked over to the nurse sitting their.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:59 pm

Tamaki ran up next to them, "Do you think she'll be okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:12 am

Fionn stood behind Lux looking around the spotless (But filled) hospital waiting room with the girl still out cold on his broad shoulders as he attempted to hide how worried he was for her, seeing her fall like that had made him realize some more kinks in his personality when he noticed that the girl falling instead of making him feel sorry for her, first made him pissed off that it had interupted his mingling with the other hunters
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:59 am

Lux walked up to the desk.

"Excuse me," Lux said to the nurse, "we have an emergency." Lux gestured towards the girl that was passed out on Fionn's shoulders. The nurse pressed the intercom and soon two other nurses appeared and took her into the back. The nurse at the desk directed her attention at the three people standing in front of her.

"What happened?" the nurse asked.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:19 am

"There was an electro-magnetic surge down by the docks, we think it may have shocked her and stopped her heart because she simply fell over just a couple moments afterword."
Tamaki said as he stepped forward, "We're all strangers to her here, I'm not entirely sure of her safety and I believe that in this case, any decisions should be made by a familly member or good friend. Please check her for a lead to such a person."
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:14 pm

"We will look into it, thank you," the nurse said as she typed a few things down. "Could I have your name and contact information."

My name is Lux Verity," Lux said, showing the nurse the ID he only used when he felt it might help things get done quicker. Lux then proceeded to give her his contract info.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:45 pm

"Thank you", said the nurse as she typed it into the system.
"What do we do now?" Tamaki then said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Fionn looked around awkwardly as the nurse asked for information and attempted to make him self as unseeable as possible in the current circumstances. Feeling relieved at the lack of information being asked from him he stepped forward. "And what about the near dead girl on my shoulder?"
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Tamaki looked in surprise and realization before replying by turning to the nurse, "Where's the emergency room!?"
"Down the hall and to door three s-"
"Understood!", Tamaki pointed to Fionn, "Bring her there, we'll follow when the paperwork is finished!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Fionn ran at an insane speed only obtainable to Hunters and Huntresses as he rushed the girl to the emergency room and handing her off to a group of doctors
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Meanwhile at the reception desk.
"How did we get roped into this Lux?"
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:58 am

"For me," Lux said as he filled out the paperwork, having it so the costs would be charged to the Verity family accounts, "it was a combination of my curiosity and my inability to interact well with strangers." Lux turned his head to look at his team leader. "As for you, you saw someone who looked like they were in trouble and decided to try and help them. Basically,we did the same stuff that we always do." Lux turned his attention back to the paper work and said, "I can deal with this stuff by myself, you can go and see if they have found anything identifying the girl."
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:38 am

"Got it, I'll check the girl."
And with that, Tamaki walked off, a little proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Etoilesstar95

Etoilesstar95

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:09 pm

( If I don't answer in time just make her flat line)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Fionn stepped out the operating room with a down look on his face, he went over to Lux and simply shook his head. "Shes dead" He said before taking a sip of whiskey
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Tamaki turns around and immediately and falls to the floor dumbstruck. "What? She's dea- de- dead? What the hell, who are we gonna tell? What did we even do this for?"
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Lux ran over to the emergency room as fast as he could. When he got there he could see doctors crowded around the girl he didn't even know the name of and saw the monitor reading her heart rate was showing nothing.

'Dammit it,' Lux thought as he clenched his fists as sparks started coming out of his wrists. It was a mistake, a simple accident, an action made without thinking and because of that a girl Lux didn't even know the name of was dead. How could he even think he could find out what happened to him if he couldn't save the life of one little-

*beep*

Lux looked up and saw a small line appear on the girls heart monitor. When a nurse walked out of the emergency room, Lux immediately grabbed him by the sleeve.

"What happened," Lux said in a panicked voice, "is she okay."

The nurse looked at Lux for a short time before letting out a sigh. "We've done the best we could," he said as he looked at Lux, "but she seems to have entered a coma. Right now the only thing keeping her alive is the life support systems, and we don't know when or if she will wake up," the nurse said before walking away. Lux just stood in the hallway, staring down at the floor with a blank expression on his face. Then, a small smile appeared as he whispered two words.

"She's alive."
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Tamaki looks at Lux, "Is that true? She is alive? We have to tell her family about all this."
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:42 pm

"The doctors were able to find some identification on her and I'm having some people try and find her family, but I haven't heard back from anyone yet." Lux made his way back to the waiting room and took a seat. "Right now their is nothing we can do but wait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Fionn sighed and smiled at Luxs words, before looking outside and seeing that enough time had passed that it was now atleast eight o clock. "Well that's good to hear, seeing as i'm no longer needed i'm off to go get hammered" He said giving a charming grin to the other two
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:48 pm

"Stop right there Fionn! I need to have a talk with you." Tamaki said, standing with his hands on his hips like a reprimanding parent.
"We don't want any details on the subject getting out, do we?" He then retorted with his own sly grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:06 pm

"Oh it appears i am being threatened." Fionn said in a monotone whilst giving a mocking smile, before sighing. "Well it would be very bad, for someone who enjoys having there balls attached" He threatened as he turned his back to the two of them coldly and began to walk again, before stopping to say. "Oh and if you guys want to come along, i know a good place"
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:17 pm

"Now gentlemen," Lux said as he stood up and approached the two men, "this is a hospital, so lets try to resolve this like civilized people, or, if nothing else, take this discussion outside." Lux put himself behind and slightly to the right of his team leader, doing his best to show whose side he would take if a conflict were to occur. "Of course, we could just deal with the situation quickly enough that it wouldn't bother anyone," as Lux said this, he raised he right hand and pointed it at Fionn, sparks visibly flying between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:58 pm

"Woah, we misunderstand, I don't want a fight." Tamaki looks around and the wispers, "But I wanted to talk about weapon safety and repayment, seeing as how it's likely you caused this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:43 pm

"Tamaki, i want to ask you a question, you do realize for a small voltage shock from a Non-aura based lightning strike like that to cause any significant harm as powerful as a knock out to a human she would have had to have had direct contact with the water it hit, and the fact that she passed out a few seconds after seeing us instead of being instantly incapacitated shows that the lightning had no part in her injuries" Fionn said with an incredibly annoyed look on his face to the smaller man.
"I talked with the doctors, they told me that she appeared to have had recent heart surgery suggested by a scar on her... um... chest which makes her injury more than likely not caused by the shock of seeing the lightning, and the social interaction that followed afterwards"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Visit(Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next