RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pride past the Fall [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Pride past the Fall [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:54 pm

Jacob trudged through downtown vale, hands deep in his pockets. The neon signs from the numerous bars and saloons buzzed in a rainbow of colours, casting technicolour shadows across the Wolf boy's face. The sky above rumbled and plump droplets of rain began to tumble down from the night sky above, splattering across his fur lined jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:01 pm

One could describe today as a normal day, well they could before they would walk downtown to see a 6'2 man with a sword on his back claw his way out of a sewer man hole with the head of what appeared to be an alligator grim tied to his satchel. He stumbled around for a second before managing to find a wall to push his weight onto, he narrowed his eyes at the light coming from lamp posts and various light scattered about as he limped forward, not even paying attention to the gaping wound in his chest and the scratches and slashes that lines his bloody legs. "Damn gator bastard, i always thought it was a myth!" He thought as he continued along, before slamming straight into an old enemy named Jacob
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Jacob recoiled sharply, clutching his nose as the overbearing stench of raw sewage and excrement assaulted his senses. after opening his watering eyes, he realized his knew who had just bumped into him
"Oh" he grunted, his eyes narrowing into a scowl "it's you Fionn" he lowered his hand, trying extremely hard not to breath through his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:07 pm

Fionn looked up at the large wolf faunus (A rare thing for a man of his size to have to do). "Ah it's you" He said looking like death himself would not take him for fear of catching whatever he had, he attempted to push his way past Jacob, and promptly fell onto his face knocked out with a pool of blood forming underneath him
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:10 pm

Jacob sighed before stooping to lift Fionn off the ground. He was wounded badly, a deep wound in the centre of his chest, Grimm inflicted. Cradling the unconscious Fionn, Jacob jogged back into town towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:03 am

Fionn opened his eyes suddenly as he laid in the uncomfortable hospital bed, he looked around back and forth as the sobriety hit him like a brick, the hospital had given him a stomach pump not knowing of his natural affinity for alcohol.
He noticed Jacob as he stared into his eyes like a wild dog being restrained. "What are you doing here, why am i sober, and where is that damn Queen Gator"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:09 am

"I brought you here" Jacob growled "the nurse took your stuff, they'll give it all back to you when you leave" the got up and stretched "and you're sober because you've been out for just over 24 hours." he walked over to the bedside table and poured Fionn a drink of water. Once full he held the glass out to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:27 am

Fionn grabbed the glass and drank from it, the water being gone in but a few seconds.
He looked up at Jacob with a confused look. "Wow Jacob that was, really nice of you"
He sighed. "But don't go around thinking i was up against some normal creature down there, there was... so many of them, they always told me that sewer grim were a myth but its not true, that severed head in my bag is proof of it"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:32 am

"You fell at my feet" Jacob grunted resuming his seat "I couldn't just leave you there" he carefully mulled over the rest of what Fionn had said "I didn't say anything about what caused your wounds. You forget, I've seen you take a punch, I know what you can take."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:44 am

"Yeah i know, sorry." Fionn said looking down for a second. He didn't like Jacob that much but he didn't hate him, he still felt that maybe they could be friends but now this solidified it in his mind that Jacob might still be a good man.
Fionn suddenly stood up and attempted to take his sword off his back and twirl it around as he usually did, before realizing a few second later he had no sword on his back, and feeling incredibly embarrassed. "Please forget you saw that, i'm not smart when i first wake up." He said as he opened a closet in the room containing his things and put on the extra shirt and pants he kept in his satchel before sliding on his jacket and sword. "Hey Jacob, thank you so much for helping me man, those things had poison as well so if you hadn't brought me here i might have died." Fionn said as he put a hand on Jacobs shoulder as if he was taller than him, before realizing that unlike most people Fionn was shorter than Jacob so his attempt to put his hand on the wolfs shoulder just looked akward. "How about we go out and get some drinks, it will be on me, god knows i have enough money in storage"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:49 am

Jacob paused for a few moments. Fionn was a bit of an enigma, it was unclear weather or not the boy liked him, but from what he understood about humans, asking them to drink with you was a positive. Jacob nodded and mirrored Fionn by putting his hand on the shorter lads shoulder
"Sure, that'd be nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:07 am

"Awesome, but we can't go to the first bar we went to, as we are both banned from there even though i payed for repairs" Fionn said as he removed his hand from Jacobs shoulder and walked out of the Hospital and into the warm summer night. Squinting slightly as he stepped out into the street from the street lamps brightness he took a long breathe. "I know a cool place, maybe we can even meet some nice ladies"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:12 am

"Sounds good" Jacob grunted shoving his hands into his pocket and staring up at the moon. Gibbous he thought to himself only got a few days left. "So how far is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:15 am

Fionn pointed at a bright building a few blocks away with lots of people hanging around it. "Its a saturday so lots of people out there sadly, but its the closest one and there's good drink" He said as he began to walk there. "I would know"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:28 am

"Well you know more about this sort of thing than I do" Jacob admitted. He adjusted his jacket and tried to make his huge axe a little less conspicuous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:33 am

Fionn lead Jacob to the doors of the bar where he greeted the bouncer by name (Showing just how often he went there). He sat down at a little table and ordered a glass of there finest vodka. "Anyway what will you have, im pretty thirsty myself"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:38 am

"Nothing too heavy" Jacob shrugged "beer I guess." The bartender eyed him nervously, but seemed to lighten up a little when he saw Fionn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:54 am

Fionn looked up to the waiter and smiled at him as he walked away to fetch the drinks. "Anyway i just want to say thanks again for saving my life man" He said as he smiled at Jacob
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:08 pm

"No problem" came the gruff response from the wolf. He was still a little on edge, not sure if this was some form of ruse for Fionn to get his own back. "I'm sure you would have done the same" he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Fionn and jakes drinks arrived at the table as he finished he sentence, Fionn took his vodka and uncorked it downing half the bottle in a minute as people gave him strange looks. "Ah sorry about that, i was sober for a second, hate when that happens" He said as he waited for the faunus to respond "Infact im drunk probably ninety percent of the time now, it's just better that way you know? keeps me calm"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:18 pm

Jacob picked up his drink and took a sip
"You really don't like being able to think straight do you?" he put the drink down and turned slightly to talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:26 pm

"Nope, even though i'm incredibly intelligent when i'm sober i break down quickly, my emotions and pain receptors are dulled when i'm drunk so combine that with my liver and i never need to be sober of my own choice" Fionn said putting his hands behind his head. "I'm drunk so often no one even knows most of the time, i was drunk during our arena fight" He took another swig of his vodka and proceeded to yawn. "And besides, it hides me accent" Fionn said, using his Irish accent as he spoke the last part. "Cansider yerself lucky, not many others have heard this"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:33 pm

"The only way to deal with an emotional problem is to take it head on" Jacob took a long drink from his beer and smirked "and I could tell you were drunk" he tapped his nose, smirking "I can smell you you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:38 pm

"Ya i know, you faunus all have that sense of smell" Fionn said taking another chug. "The thing is Jacob, i can't take this problem head on, me dads most likely dead in a dumpster somewhere, and me mam is a pile of ashes" Fionn said as he motioned for the waiter to come over before requesting more vodka. "There is nothing i can do about this, not until i find me way in life, settle down, have kids, thats when the thoughts will go away and ill put down the drink"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:41 pm

"At least you didn't have to watch" Jacob muttered. He took another drink. He hadn't even finished his first, whilst Fionn was about to start his second. "I wish you all the best with that plan" Jacob raised his glass and tried his best to smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride past the Fall [Closed]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next