RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pride past the Fall [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 pm

"Don't worry about it" Jacob said, not entirely understanding what Fionn had to apologize for. "you forge that thing yourself" he asked gesturing to Fionn's sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:36 pm

"Yeah, its made out of an old coffee table and some melted down pots and pans" Fionn said as with a slight chuckle. "What about yours, i imagine the story behind it is a little bit more intriguing"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:38 pm

"It's a relic. Ol' Jernulv's been with the Reaver clan since before anyone can remember, passed down from father to son, each generation adding a little something to it before they died, and their names were inscribed on the hilt." he chuckled "pots and pans huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:44 pm

"Literally pots and pans." Fionn unsheathed Oberursel from the straps on his back that acted as a holster and put it onto the table, pointing out an area where there appeared to be copper before sliding it back onto his back. "I couldn't get the bottom of one of the pans off entirely"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Jacob chuckled
"Not a bad job all things considered." He put his third empty glass on the table and tilted his head to one side, it clicked audibly and he sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Fionn sighed and took a path of breathe mints out of his satchel, opened the package, and proceeded to eat five. "True enough, my only question is how did your axe get dust chamber if its so old, as dust chambers are a relatively recent invention"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:58 pm

"Each generation adds something to the weapon, my father installed the dust chamber" he shrugged "I'm not sure what I'm going to add, but that's why it's got some more recent tech on it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:06 pm

"Y'know Jake i really like that, but you know what i could see working" Fionn said as he stretched. "Why don't you carve in the names of each member of your clan that was killed by the white fang, and then kill members of the white fang with it" He said offering some peanuts to the wolf
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:09 pm

Jacob took one
"Clan leaders are already inscribed "he explained "there's not enough room to add on the names of the Reavers slain by the White Fang" a menacing smile crossed his face for a few moments "and I've got a collection of White Fang face plates back at my dorm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Fionn smiled as jacob said this. "Right on man, revenge is sweet in many ways" He said trying to forget about the things he had said earlier. "If you cant carve in all the names, than why not go back to where they were killed one last time, and bring those damn face-plates with you to show that the last of your clan would never go down without a fight"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:16 pm

"I wouldn't know where to look" Jacob bowed his head "it was over a decade ago, somewhere near the Baruk Ice fields. I don't think I could even go back there if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:19 pm

Fionn smirked in a way that said "This is happening whether you want it to or not". "Well then will go on a blind pilgrimage, i have some old maps of the Baruk in storage, you will still have an idea where it is, and besides how hard is it to find the one set of buildings in a wasteland?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Jacob rubbed the back of his neck, a little embarrassed
"Uh, yeah. The Reavers were nomadic, we were born and raised in the wild. No buildings, a tad blinder that you thought there Fionn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:35 pm

"Hmm yeah true enough, summer break is coming though and that will give us exactly one month to find it, and even though it will be hard a mass grave is still not that impossible to find"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:41 pm

"Thanks Fionn" Jacob nodded "I really appreciate this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:43 pm

"It really isn't a problem Jacob, we all need our closure, anyway if we want to get this done we should start working on it now, im going to head home and find those maps now, well meet up in town square tomorrow okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:45 pm

"Ok" Jacob nodded, pushing back his chair and getting to his feet "oh and pack warm" he smiled "it may be warm down here, but in the north, winter is coming."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride past the Fall [Closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3