RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion

Go down 
+3
Amber
Shemskis
Wrecker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion Empty
PostSubject: Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion   Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Good Boy, Jaune!

Also, Nope.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion   Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:39 pm

What is with all the goddamn JNPR. If the name of the show was JNPR, then sure. Whatever. But at this point? EVERY MEMBER of team JNPR has had as much or more screentime as team RWBY. I really don't get what they're thinking.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion   Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:52 pm

It's simple, Amber. Miles likes his character.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion   Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Well, you need to flesh out the characters. Sure, it's named RWBY, but you don't see oh say, Avatar the last airbender be just about Aang and his group. Sure, they get a lot of screen time, but they DO devote more then one episode to a different character. I.E: Zuko alone. If it was just about one group then the show would be pretty stale and we'd have a group of underdeveloped characters that nobody knows.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion   Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:19 am

Jaune proved himself to be a man. I am happy with this. That is all.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion   Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:27 am

From the looks of it they've dedicated this second half to Jaune Arc, not Rwby OR Juniper.

Meanwhile, Ruby's character development, which should only have just started, seems to have changed spectacularly to the point of her being a cute Arby n the chief....Chief.

Not really happy. Sure, Jaune is cool and his dilemma relatable but from what I see it's also abit too cheesy. These people shouldn't go from doubters to confidence brimmers after a single willy sentence is said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion   Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:05 pm

What I think they're doing is spending each arc on a different pair. The first 1-7 episodes were on Ruby and Weiss. 8 Was the awesome episode in the middle, then the second half of this half of the season is based on Jaune and Pyrrha. Perhaps after the mid season break, they're going to focus on Yang and Blake, then Nora and Ren. Just an idea, I'm quite fed up of people posting about it being full of JNPR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion   Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 13: Forever Fall discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: