RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team FEZS [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:05 am

"Good fortune." Boni called out to Shiki before returning to his part of the thorough search, grimacing slightly. Should've thought of that. Not good enough c'Anningham.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:34 am

Skye ran until she came to the courtyard just outside ok so I got him out....ah ha, near the bench! she thought as she ran over to the bench where she had taken her bear out and had been talking to it, one of her only friends. She looked at the bench, not seeing the bench. She then looked under the bench not seeing it. She looked around the bench and once again nothing, Skye began to panick again this time beginning to cry, sitting down on the bench with her head on the table resting on her arms, tears streaming down her face ive lost him... I cant believe I lost him, poor Nesti's only friend the pulled Nesti out of her pocket and hugged her as she cried
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:42 am

Shiki eventually made it to where Skye was but the way she looked and the way she was crying suggested the search had been unsuccessful. Walking calmly over to Skye, Shiki knelt down and placed a hand firmly on her shoulder.

"No sign of Nesti's friend yet?" Shiki asked sympathetically. "Now, now, there's still bound to be places where we haven't looked yet. So, let's just keep trying."

Her face was drawn blank as she said this, but the tone in her voice showed genuine concern. She took from her pocket a clean handkerchief embroidered with daisies and proceeded to wipe Skye's tears.

"Can you think of where else he could be?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:32 am

Skye looked to her side when she felt the hand on her shoulder although she kept hugging  her last memorium of home. She shook her head in response to her question, not knowing of anywhere else, she sniffled as Shiki dried her tears beefore meekly and sadly speaking up "this....this is the last place I had him....now hes gone...somebody may have taken him....if they have they better treat him right or I will rip them apart..." she said the last part in a partly demonic voice yet still sadly. She turned her body to face Shiki and sigh sadly as she sniffled once more before whispering "thanks for trying to help me"

Last edited by Dark Soul on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:46 am

Shiki nodded firmly.

"You know, it's still early," Shiki told her. "We can have a report made for the Lost and Found. Hopefully somebody will return it."

Shiki didn't know why, but her hand hovered to Skye's head and began petting it.

"It's hard losing a friend," she said softly. "But let's hope he turns up somewhere, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

''No luck...'' Boniface sighed. Luckily, as if he and Shiki shared a brain,  an idea popped into his head. "Pardon me, Mademoiselle Fioled. I will be right back."

Boniface grabbed his hat and cloak, throwing them on as he dashed out towards the Lost and Found office.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:02 am

Skye brightened up as Shiki gave her hope, she hugged Shiki and stood up sharply and began to walk, before stoppung just 2 meters awayband turnig on her heels beckoning Shiki to follow her. "could you....come with me, I get nervous talking with new people.." she said slightly embarrassed by her own shyness before speaking up meekly again "Plus...your the closest ive had to a good friend in the 3 years ive been here....
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:11 am

Boniface halted in front of the Lost and Found office, fixing up his clothing before knocking and entering.

"Pardon... My friend lost a teddy bear, so... Could I see if any have been found?" he asked politely with a bow. The man raised his eyebrow slightly and started going through the drawers in search of teddy bears.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:23 am

Shiki nodded as she petted Skye's head comfortingly and smiled.

"Sure I'll go with you," Shiki said. "We'll do whatever it takes to try and find Nesti's friend."

With that, Shiki kicked at her heels and the wheels lodged to the back of her boots shifted and formed around her feet until her boots were two wheels meant for rolling.

"The office should be nearby," Shiki said as she extended a hand in a motherly fashion to Skye. "Let's go. Don't you worry."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Skye smiled as she watched Shiki go from girl to motorbike girl and back a step away, startled by the sudden major change although she accepted the hand meekly despite being slightly intimidated. Skye looked up at Shiki as they Shiki held her hand feeling like Shiki was the loving sister she had never had...or loving family member for that matter. "OK....lead..lead the way..." she said still looking up at Shiki.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:03 pm

"Alright," Shiki said amiably.

Shiki rolled at a steady pace, fast enough to be urgent, but slow enough for Skye to stay at speed with. They passed into the busy corridors and hallways. Shiki had already been at the Lost and Found before, but it was to try and find a special needle...which no one would really care retrieving or see, really. The Lost and Found was an office-sized room and at a table was a student smiling perkily.

"Lost and Found, how may I help you?" she asked almost automatically. "If you have found something, please bring it to the next desk. If you have lost something, may I ask for a detailed description, when it was lost and possible detail on proof of ownership?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Skye clung to Shiki as they naviagted the maze of hallways and corridors, her shy nature evident by her actions. She couldnt of followed shiki any closer as they walked up to the door of the lost and found office. As they walked in Skye noticed Boni standing at the counter already, she tugged on Shikis arm and pointed out Boni, looking like a small child pointing somethig out to their mother.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:22 pm

"What's the matter?" Shiki said warmly. She turned around and seeing Boni, she nodded at Skye. "Let's go over to him. Maybe he's found something."

She looked at the girl at the counter saying to hold on for a minute.

"Hello, Leader," Shiki said. "Did you find any leads to Skye's lost friend?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:37 pm

"Ah! Miss Zenchi, Mademoiselle Sertaur! I'm just here to see if any have been admitted." Boniface bowed to them before turning back to the Lost and Found worker, "This mademoiselle will know, she's the one who lost it."

The man nodded absentmindedly, continuing his search for a few moments before taking out a tray of teddy bears.
"Which one 'ey?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:00 am

Sky had positioned herself so that Shiki was between her and Boni as they conversed, her attention however was drawn to the saddening sight of the tray of unclaimed teddy bears. She looked through the lot finding teddies that looked like they were unloved until she found hers "Moy plyushevyy ! , Nakonets ya i moy plyushevyy mishka snova vmeste" she yelled out in happiness holding up and medium sized bear holding a minature version of her weapon.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:17 am

"It looks like she's found him," Shiki told Boni and the man. "Thank you for all the help."

Shiki then proceeded to lift her hand and pet Skye's head gently, a small smile on her usually blank face.

"See? You're friend's right here again. Back and reunited."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:34 pm

"She has indeed, Miss Zenchi." Boni nodded before smiling at Skye and gently placing one hand on her shoulder, kneeling in front of her, "Ya rad slyshat', chto, mademuazel' Sertaur." he bowed a little before looking at the tray of teddies, then back at the Lost and Found guy, "I don't suppose these have been around long enough to be taken?" he asked, to which the man replied, "This is the first one in months, mate, so grab away."

Boni looked back at Skye, his face gentle, before taking out a small, gray furred, fuzzy one with one eye, "I'll take this one then, I suppose... Vy by khoteli kogo-nibud' iz nikh?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:21 pm

"Bears are nice..." Shiki remarked. "Perhaps we should get one for Gwyn?"

Shiki looked inside the box and found a bear with taffy colored fur a conductor's vest and music stick thing.

"I think she might like this," Shiki said. She turned to the lost and found attendant. "Can we claim this, too? He also looks lonesome."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Skye clutched onto Shiki, looking like a small frightened child clutching to her mother, as Boni knelt down near her feeling frightened until her spoke her language, her small fox ears twitching at the expert pronunciation like a native. She loosened her grip of Shiki and stood slightly more to the side of her looking at Boni as he looked up at the lost and found guy asking about the teddys again. She felt compelled to liberate atleast one of the teddys from this graveyard of the damned and reached up for the tray unable to reach it, the tray been pushed too far back. She turned to Shiki and Boni and made arms as if to say life me up whilst speaking meekly and quietly, as usualy, in her native language and then in the dialect of Vale "Pozhaluysta, pomogite mne vverkh, please help me up"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:53 am

"Take all ya need lady, jus' help yourself to these. They're past return date anyway." the clerk shrugged and moved back to start going through another drawer.

Boniface smiled when Skye spoke back. Evidently, when lady was directly asking for help, it was a gentleman's duty to help her. Gently moving his arms to grab her under the armpits, he whispered "Prostite menya Mademuazel'" and lifted her up until she was at a good level with the tray.

The clerk laughed to himself as he took out a tray and set it by the other one with an odd smile, "Ya kids think ya could liberate me from some 'a these too? There was a trend for teddy bears to have those back in th' day but it passed and I'm stuck with an abundance." he pushed the tray forwards, filled with miniature teddy-sized fezes, "I heard they're pretty 'cool'."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:19 am

"I wouldn't mind taking the whole box," Shiki remarked. "If that's alright."

Shiki examined the bears. "In fact, I can even restore some of these to better condition. The poor things."

She turned to her teammates. "Why not we do a heroic team thing and save all these little things of their abandonment?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:35 am

Skye smiled and giggle when she was lifted up, feeling like a little girl she was the size of one , before looked through the tray her eyes being drawn to one teddy in particular. It was a bear but it was a little ginger fox just like her. Her face lit up as she picked it up, the ginger fox teddy however was missing one of it eyes although skye wasn't worried about that as her attention was drawn to the teddies with fez's. ummm....maybe....umm we could take a teddy with a fez each....we are team F.E.Z.S... ill take one for Gweyn" she said meekly holding the four teddies in her arms, cradling them as she indicated she wanted to be put down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team FEZS [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3