RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team FEZS [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:01 pm

The dorm room of team FEZS was relatively quiet, save for the bunny girl that had entered and began setting up her small portion of the room. She just focused on setting up her bed from now and making checking the layout of the room. It was a nice room, but she had never shared a room with other people before. 'I wonder what they're like? she thought to herself as she sat on her bed. It was only mere minutes ago that she had arrived, and she hoped her teammates wouldn't take too long to get here. Actually, she kind of did. Gwyn was nervous about meeting people, but she would have to meet these ones. She couldn't avoid it, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Shiki didn't have much stuff to bring save for some clothes, sewing equipment and Kuma. The rest would eventually follow, but for now she'd be content with what she had for the week. She came through the door, her pale hand on the doorknob. She didn't think anyone would be there yet, but she clapped eyes on another person. She adjusted her eye patch before going over.

"Hello," she said dully.

Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:28 am

Skye carried her small bag barely big enough to hold a few books but it was stilo big enough to hold all she owned, its only being two books, a change of clothes and her weapon. She walked alone a quietly until she came to the room, her new dorm seeing somebody stood in the doorway she wonderednif she was in the right place. She held out her arm going to place it on the girls shoulder, her hand hidden by her jumpers sleeve, stopping and retracting her arm too shy to do it. She just stood looking into the room over the shoulder of the girl she assumed was one of her new team mates.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:48 am

Boniface slowly made his way towards his dormitory room, stopping to admire and mentally critique the choice of inner designs such as the walls or the door frames. He wore his usual attire, barring his cloak which was safely folded up and tucked away in one of his bags. Speaking of the bags, he carried three - two rather large travel packs, one filled with clothes while the other carried other necessities of his which he deemed important enough to bring over with him. On his back was what he considered his magnum opus, the large velvet-lined case holding all the components of Esquirescitador (including accessories).

Visibly overburdened though keeping a calm face, he approached the dorm room door, one hand already moving to his cavalier hat, removing it and placing it at his chest as he bowed respectfully, "Good evening, ladies. May I pass? Would you like some assistance?" he spoke both seriously and soothingly at the same time, his pose akin to a butler.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:11 pm

Gwyn looked at all the people crowding around the door, causing her to blush a bit as she began to panic. She had hoped her team would come individually and give her time to talk to them at least once before another showed up. She didn't like talking in a group, after all. Yet they still all came as a group, ruining her hopes. The bunny shuffled uncomfortably and fidgeted a bit with her long hair, looking down at the ground and averting her eyes as she kept quiet, not wanting to draw attention to herself. She didn't respond to the first girl's greeting, as she was probably caught up with the other two now. That's what she hoped so she wouldn't gather attention, at least.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:00 pm

"Oh, quite sorry," Shiki said with a monotone voice as she stepped aside to let the other two pass. Shiki looked at everyone, a still blank expression on her face. "I guess that makes all of us here teammates, doesn't it?."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Skye stood looking over Shiki's shoulder until she suddenly heard a male voice speak up, startling her slightly, her head snapping to look at where the voice came from and her fox ears pricking up in sudden surprise. She stood looking at him until he entered the room, following him in as Shiki had stepped to the side. Her ears flattened to her head as she entered the room and walked over to one of the corners of the room, then dropping her bag on the floor with a soft clank of her weapons clashing. Keep calm, don't do anything too drastic she thought to herself over and over, trying to keep herself calm.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:19 pm

"I would assume so, madam." Boniface agreed with Shiki, taking his stuff to one of the unoccupied beds and setting the bags down beside it. He leaned his weapon case against the wall and promptly searched one bag until he took out what seemed to be a small, metallic stick. He began unfolding it until it built up into a large standing coat hanger, where he hung his hat. He loosened his clothes slightly and sat down, looking over his teammates, eyes gleaming at the sight of Faunus ears, "Apologies, where are my manners... I am Sir Boniface Emmet c'Anningham of the 33rd Regiment of His Royal Highness' Guard... However, if you'd prefer you may call me Boniface or Boni." he bowed deeply once more, keeping his head low for a few moments before looking back up at his teammates.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Gwyn watched as the three entered the room with her, causing her to avert her eyes and move back onto her bed that sat in one of the corners of the room. "U-Uhmm..." she mumbled, trying to get the attention of her teammates. "My name i-is... Gwynevere Fioled. P-Please just call me Gwyn." she stuttered, avoiding eye contact as she fidgeted with her hair like she usually did when she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:42 pm

"Shiki Zenchi," Shiki introduced herself bluntly. "Nice to know one another's names."

She shifted her uncovered eye towards Skye, expecting her to introduce herself next. Once she'd be done, she would turn over to Boni.

"Boniface, if I'm correct, you are team leader," Shiki said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:50 am

Skye looked nervously around the room at her new teammates, looking them up and down briefly before spotting Shiki staring at her with her uncovered eye. She shyly tried to introduce herself "I....I'm...I'm Skye Sertaur". she said extremely meekly as she sat down against a wall, making herself smaller to try and get the attention away from her
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:45 am

"It would appear so, Miss Zenchi. A pleasure to be working with you, and Mademoiselles Fioled and Sertaur, of course." Boniface said, nodding and smiling at his teammates before rummaging through one of the bags, starting to take out a tea set, "Could I interest you ladies in some tea? I feel it is only appropriate for introductions that we share a few drinks, and I'd dare not offer anything too strong." he started setting the stuff out.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:47 am

"I drink tea," Shiki deadpanned. "Let me help you with that."

Shiki went over to the coffee table of the dorm room and took out a small cloth to cover it with. She then proceeded to get some place cushions that had been left in the room and set them down as mats.

"I hope you're okay with kneeling as we drink tea," she remarked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:51 am

Skye watched from the corner as Boni rumaged through his bag and pulled outna tea set, sitting quietly watching intently. Skye wasnt going to be rude and turn down the invitation so she got up and cautiously walked over to Shiki and Boni, kneeling down on one of the pillows Shiki had laid out. Shelaced her hands on her knees and looked around the room cautiously, scanning the room telling herself to caln down.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Gwyn watched for a moment as everyone gathered around the tea before going over and taking a spot on one of the cushions that were provided. She didn't want to be rude, or look odd by sitting out, so she reluctantly made the decision to join. When she sat down, her head immediately looked down to her lap where she twiddled her thumbs together to distract her from the gazes she was sure she was getting. Her glasses fell down the ridge of her nose a bit, and so she pushed them up as she began to stare off into space to try and get away from reality for a moment. The company was very uncomfortable for her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:38 pm

"Miss Zenchi, you didn't have to, I was ready to set it up." Boniface frowned slightly but nevertheless sat down with the others briefly, setting down the tea set before taking the kettle and going over to boil some tea, "Any requests then? I drink it strong but I wouldn't dare impose my drinking preferences on such fine ladies." he flashed them a smile before starting to go through the cupboards in search for tea, milk and sugar.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:38 pm

"There's no harm in lending a hand," Shiki deadpanned when Boniface spoke. "I like my tea strong, too. I find infusions nowadays too weak. No milk, please, but a spoonful of sugar would be nice."

As she waited, she took out a small cloth patch from her pocket, a red thread hanging from a needle embedded in it. She took it out and began sewing, creating an intricate embroidered pattern without the help of an embroidery frame.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:18 am

Skye's head snapped to look at Boni, her ears flattened to her head and her tail clinging to her body like a scared child to its mother. She replied to Boni with "I...I drink it strong...with milk" in her usual meek way. She watched Shiki intently as she pulled out a small patch of cloth and thread and began to sew a very complex and intricate pattern without the need of a embroidery frame which most people needed. She tried to muster up some courage to speak up and ask Shiki a question but as she was about to speak she felt a overcoming shyness pass over her, preventing her from even squeaking.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:19 pm

Gwyn gave a side glance to Boni and muttered, "I prefer my tea strong." before going back to twiddling her thumbs in her lap. The urge to start a conversation to break the silence was strong, but the urge to keep quiet to avoid attention was stronger. So far she had thought of some small topics like "how is everyone doing" or "so why are you guys at Beacon" popped up into her head, but she never actually asked these questions out loud. She just sat, silent and staring down into her lap.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:31 pm

"Right away ladies." Boniface found the ingredients for his tea and set it to boil with the leaves in the water to make it strong. Returning to the table after its completion, he poured amounts of tea into the teacups, setting one before Gwyn before adding some sugar to another and passing it over to Shiki. He then poured some milk into the third teacup and handed it over to Skye before finally adding a slice of lemon he found earlier to his own tea.

The man blew on it to cool it down slightly before taking a contented sip, ending it with a soft sigh as the warmth filled his insides. He set it down and glanced around the table, eyebrows twitching up slightly as he noticed the embroidery performed by Shiki, "Oh. Pardon if I jump to conclusions Miss Zenchi, but it appears you enjoy sewing. Am I correct? And on that note, what do the Mademoiselles enjoy doing?" his voice was filled with kindness and genuine interest, intricately woven together with textbook politeness as he glanced between the three women, directing the last question at the Faunus girls.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:23 pm

Skye's eyes, once trained on Shiki's sewing, were now trained on Boni as he began to pour the 4 cups of tea and then add their little extras into the cups. She watched intently as the milk was poured into her cup,  looking over to Boni and trying to give a small smile but unable to, still not warming up to her new team mates despite Boni's efforts. Skye picked up the cup and blew gently at the liquid inside before taking a minute sip from the cup and placing it elegantly back down on the coffee table. Her eyes fell victim to wandering the room again until she heard Boni talking and they snapped straight to him, listening to him, ears up from her head. Her ears fell to her head once more when questions were asked, not wanting to be rude she answered in her usual shy way with her meek tone "I... I don't do much.... sometimes i read... I've never.....I've never had many hobbies" she said as she thought 'ever since my parents disowned me that it'
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:53 pm

"I relatively enjoy it," Shiki said answering Boniface's question plainly. Not once did her eyes leave her sewing work. "I also read and sketch."

Her un-patched eye scanned the room and her teammates. The two girls didn't seem that talkative and that was fine by her. Boniface was social enough, but that would be a good thing since he was the leader.

"How about you, Mr. Boniface? Is there more to your hobbies than making tea?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Gwyn gulped and frowned a little bit, her face adopting a bit of a frightened expression. She wasn't being forced to talk, but she didn't want to be rude either so she kind of was being forced to talk.

"I uh... I enjoy cooking... and uh, I can play a f-few instruments, and I've been told I s-sing pretty good too..." she said, hardly audible as she took a sip of her tea without blowing. It burned the inside of her mouth and singed the taste buds on her tongue, but it didn't faze her. She didn't like it, she wasn't a masochist, but it still didn't hurt all that much to her. It probably would to someone else though.

She set her cup back down on the table, pulling off her glasses and pulling out a handkerchief to momentarily clean her glasses before setting them on the table next to her tea.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:55 pm

"Lovely interests." Boniface beamed at the girls before taking another sip and addressing Shiki's question, "Well, much like Mademoiselle Fioled I play a few instruments. I don't mind a good book from time to time either. And if I am to be honest, spending time with lovely ladies such as yourselves serves as a hobby enough too."

He got up and went to search through his bad before pulling out a violin and sitting down on his bed, "Shall I play something to entertain you, ladies?"

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:38 pm

Skye listened as Shiki and Gwyn told Boni and the rest of the team their pass times. Shiki's pass times piqued Skye's interest, I wonder what she likes to draw....does she prefer to draw people or items .....i wonder what she likes to make when she sews and embroiders, maybe i could get her to repair my teddy....no, nobody can know about him, he's my secret she thought, all the ideas rushing through her head at once, none to leave her lips any time soon. She listened as Gwyn revealed she can play music and sing. She took the complement from Boni and allowed a small smile to escape aimed at nobody in particular. Skye wasn't bothered by Boni about to play music despite her love for music have been apparent for the past 3years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team FEZS [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team FEZS [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next