RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team FEZS [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:55 pm

"Lovely interests." Boniface beamed at the girls before taking another sip and addressing Shiki's question, "Well, much like Mademoiselle Fioled I play a few instruments. I don't mind a good book from time to time either. And if I am to be honest, spending time with lovely ladies such as yourselves serves as a hobby enough too."

He got up and went to search through his bad before pulling out a violin and sitting down on his bed, "Shall I play something to entertain you, ladies?"

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:38 pm

Skye listened as Shiki and Gwyn told Boni and the rest of the team their pass times. Shiki's pass times piqued Skye's interest, I wonder what she likes to draw....does she prefer to draw people or items .....i wonder what she likes to make when she sews and embroiders, maybe i could get her to repair my teddy....no, nobody can know about him, he's my secret she thought, all the ideas rushing through her head at once, none to leave her lips any time soon. She listened as Gwyn revealed she can play music and sing. She took the complement from Boni and allowed a small smile to escape aimed at nobody in particular. Skye wasn't bothered by Boni about to play music despite her love for music have been apparent for the past 3years.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:45 pm

"Oh, dear," Shiki said midway of her sewing. "Excuse me for a moment. I forgot to do something."

She walked over to her bed where she had placed her things and opened her big suitcase. She took out several items at once. One was a metal like backpack with a bright white sheen, it's face that of an angry bear. She then took out two metal black bears that were draped on a belt and laid them down. Finally she took out a stuffed white teddy bear, its fur pretty old though its stitches were firmly intact.

"I'm sorry it was stuffy in there, Kuma," she told the bear, as if speaking to it were no problem at all. She then propped it against the head of the bed and resumed her seat.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:04 pm

"W-What song is it?" Gwyn asked, actually looking up to Boni with some intrigue for once. Her shyness and timidness gone for the moment as she looked up at the man with the violin. She hoped that the song he was about to play was something she had heard of. Maybe not though, her tastes in music were very strange. Still, she wanted to see him play, so she was quiet otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Aphelion smiled at Shiki's little friends, "Lovely bears, Miss Zenchi." he smiled before taking out a little music player and setting it aside, bringing the violin into position and standing upright, "Mademoiselle Fioled, 'tis a song called Flowering Dusk." he bowed slightly before turning on the music box and letting himself get into rhythm with the music before joining in. He did his best to look at the three ladies sitting before him but soon he got lost in music.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:17 pm

“Thank you,” Shiki said when Boniface commented on her bears. She sat down and resumed her sewing, but not without listening to the music playing. “You play quite well and that sounds like a lovely piece. Have you been playing music since you were young?”
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:33 pm

Skye smiled a wide smile at the sight of Shiki's bears, feeling like she didn't need to hide her little bear , she pulled out a small, raggedy old bear. Skye then plunged her hand into her pocket again, pulling out a small teddy bear ear belonging to the teddy. As she listened to the music which Boni was performing she held the teddy in her hand, looking down at it, the ear just resting underneath the teddy, she let out a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Shiki's eye caught sight of the little bear Skye was holding and she turned sharply and extended her hand.

"Your bear...can I see it?" she said plainly. "I can fix the ear if you like."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:41 pm

Skye quickly turned her head to look at Shiki as she asked to see the bear. She extended her arm so she could see the bear with its detached ear. She was overcome with happiness when Shiki offered to fix the ear quickly replying with "Really...please fix her ear..." she said slightly meekly still holding her hand out, stroking the teddy in her palm with her thumb.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:23 am

For the first time throughout the little moment in the dorm, Shiki smiled and nodded.

"Sure thing," she said. "A little bear shouldn't have to suffer this way."

Shiki took out a small little pack from her pocket and revealed a paper wound with different colors of string all aligned. Shiki placed the ear against it, trying to find a color that wouldn't look too bright when she stitched it up and found one. Working nimbly, she threaded the needle in a second and had propped the bear on the table as she tried to place the ear. Finally, she found the tear marks matching and started.

"Don't worry, little bear, this will hurt, but I'll be quick."

She zipped the needle through the ear in and out, making an even stitch, keeping a little space for the stuffing and then closing the running stitch with a knot. She looked at the small thing satisfied with her work.

"All better..." Shiki said as she handed the bear back to Skye.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:48 am

Skye watched as Shiki began to select the thread and fix her small bear, smiling when she told her bear that it will hurt but she would be quick. When she was finally done skye felt overcome with joy and out of nowhere hugged Shiki "Thank you...thank you for fixing Nesti" she said with only a slight hint of shyness. She broke away from the hug and blushed at what she had just done, taking the bear and playing with it in her hand, a small smile stuck on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:38 pm

Gwyn watched as Shiki repaired Skye's bear with a smile. It was a nice little favor the girl did, and it warmed her heart. Not as much as Boni playing his song did though, as she recognized the main melody immediately. Her eyes were drawn to Boni's finger movements as his hands glided up and down the neck of the instrument, and the quick movements of the bow were mesmerizing to her. When he would eventually finish, she would look at him with wide eyes.

"I... I know that song. I can play it on the piano." she said, as she looked behind her to see a long black case for her keyboard she brought. A full sized piano would take up too much room, so she had to settle for her piano. Not like she didn't like it though, she loved the thing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Boni finished with a sigh and a bow, a natural reaction from the performances he put on at home. He gathered the instrument up and put it away again, moving to sit back with the girls, "Thank you madames. And I see Miss Zenchi already befriended Mademoiselle Sertaur, how lovely." he beamed before taking another sip of his tea, a big one this time.

"So, I presume we acquainted well. Perhaps we should get unpacked soon? Of course, if madames need anything I am available." he smiled at the girls and excused himself, setting the teacup by the sink and then going over to his bed, beginning to silently unpack himself.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Shiki let off a small smile to Skye.

"It's no problem," Shiki said. "I'll fix Nesti anytime you want, but let's hope the bear doesn't get anymore tears. I fix Kuma all the time."

Shiki had also been listening to the music as she was sewing and she turned to face Boni and Gwyn.

"That was a lovely demonstration," Shiki said as she continued to sew on her patch. "And yes, I guess we should be unpacking, though I didn't bring that much to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Skye finished off the last of her tea, Nesti in one hand and cup in the other, she placed the cup down on the small table as Boni finished his performance. Skye had enjoyed the music which had only added to her happy feelings which were building up. She sat facing the table looking at Gwyn and Boni, her thumb still stoking the small bear in her hand, until Boni went to unpack and decided that it might be a good idea to pack away her stuff as well. She walked over to pick up her back from the corner, picking it up and placing it on the bed in that corner of the room. She pulled out her small collection of books and placed them on a shelf just above her claimed bed. She then pulled out her two weapons and placed them under the bed near the head of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:51 pm

"Oh uh... I-I already unpacked." she said quietly, unsure if anyone else heard her. Getting up from her spot, she sat once more on her bed so she could stay out of everyone else's way. The bunny just watched as everyone else began the process of unpacking and getting settled, but Gwyn would never be settled. This room felt so foreign to her, it actually made the girl feel uncomfortable. Sleeping here would be a pain. But she did have an apartment to go back to if she was too uncomfortable here. But she didn't want to leave her teammates here either... Now she was just overthinking it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:01 pm

Boniface, meanwhile, set his spare clothes inside his drawers, working systematically from the lowest of layers to the topmost ones, making sure to obscure the view of his underwear from the women. Afterwards he set out a collection of photographs of his family and friends. Finally, he got to digging up his most important possessions - the cloak, which he hung on his portable rack, caring not if it revealed its golden scales; his large and powerful laptop, which he set by his bed and the keys to his DeLorean, which he hung up on a necklace and also put them by his bed.

"I am all set!" he claimed at last.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:24 am

Shiki had quietly hovered to her own bed and laid out her essentials. She put her weapons by her nightstand and arranged her clothes neatly in small square piles. She had a few tin boxes which were filled with sewing equipment and she tucked these into the bedside drawer. She put a stack of books on the nightstand along with a lamp and finally placed a family photo of her with two adults and two children that looked younger than her at that time.

"Done," she said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:34 am

Skye finished placing her clothes in one of the sets of drawers. She went back over to her bag and stuck her hand in, expecting to feel the silky smooth fur of anouther teddy bear but the bag was empty. She began to search frantically in the places she had put her stuff away, first under the bed then in the drawers but still nothing. She crumpled onto the floor, the bear which she had kept since the age of 2 was missing possible not to be seen again.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:53 am

Shiki tilted her head as she moved over to Skye, who was going through her thing was at a much more anxious pace than normal.

"What's the matter?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:46 am

Skye turned on her heels to look at Shiki, her eyes darting around the room looking for the bear. She meekly spoke up, the worry evident in her voice, "Nesti's friend....hes missing..." she was close to being in tears with losing one of her most precious items.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:52 am

Boniface watched with a worried face as Skye spoke up, recalling how much she seemed to care about the earlier teddy bear. Without a hint of hesitation, he got up and approached her, kneeling in front of her, "Mademoiselle Sertaur, do not be worried. I'm sure we'll find it." He swore to her before getting up and starting to search around the area of her bed, visibly devoting all attention to finding the bear.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:54 am

Shiki's usually blank face was filled with a sad sympathy. She looked at Skye.

"Now, now," Shiki said calmly. "Why not try to retrace your steps? Perhaps he's been misplaced. Did you check all your luggage? What way did you come here? Did you stop anywhere before coming to the dorm? Do you remember taking him out?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:31 am

Skyeballowed a lone tear to leave her eye as she keptnsearching frantically, not finding anything. She was about to give up and just cry it off until Shiki began giving her all new ideas of where to look. She gave Shiki a smile as she ran off to retrace her steps from where she had been before.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:43 am

"She must have an idea where to search," Shiki said plainly. She turned to Gwyn and Boniface. "I'm following after her to make sure things are fine."

With that, Shiki quietly walked out of the dorm and went after Skye.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:05 am

"Good fortune." Boni called out to Shiki before returning to his part of the thorough search, grimacing slightly. Should've thought of that. Not good enough c'Anningham.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:34 am

Skye ran until she came to the courtyard just outside ok so I got him out....ah ha, near the bench! she thought as she ran over to the bench where she had taken her bear out and had been talking to it, one of her only friends. She looked at the bench, not seeing the bench. She then looked under the bench not seeing it. She looked around the bench and once again nothing, Skye began to panick again this time beginning to cry, sitting down on the bench with her head on the table resting on her arms, tears streaming down her face ive lost him... I cant believe I lost him, poor Nesti's only friend the pulled Nesti out of her pocket and hugged her as she cried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team FEZS [CLOSED]   Team FEZS [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team FEZS [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next