RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Definition of "Team" [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rajaah

Definition of "Team" [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:09 pm

This takes place one Saturday, sixth week

---------------------------

At the Arena's Gym, Sylvian is dropping sweats with some daily weight-lifting. A pair of dump-bells with each weights a hundred pounds to warm up before the battle. "They're late..." She thinks, then checks the clock. It's 7:30 AM in the morning. Sylvian doesn't know people just don't wake up that early during the weekend. She's worrying about the upcoming battle. Once she has fallen before them during her 2nd year, and 2 members of her team were seriously injured, unable to follow the path of a warrior any further for the rest of their lives. Relying on others, is not something that can be that easy to achieve...

8:00 AM, she steps into the ring and starts her own "Imagine Sparring" sessions. She swiftly jumps around every corners to dodge the imagining attacks, but it seems failed. In her memory, they were too fast for her, and maybe still, even now. Those foxes of damness...

Last edited by Rajaah on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Vega walks into the gym followed by Malina dragging Muzen around. "I'm sorry about being late Sylvian." Vega gives a cold look in Muzen's direction. "Someone didn't feel like getting up but that's nothing out of the ordinary." He walks toward Sylvian and reaches the edge of the ring. "Well you called us here, but never did tell me why." Vega takes a quick look at his pocket watch as he awaits Sylvian's reply.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:04 am

"Nor is it a very promising use of our time." Malina says quietly. She didn't want to be here. She needed to be....she knew where she needed to be. She needed to be home. She needed to be ankle deep in the warm jungle flora. That was not here. "Remind me again why you did this?" She asks accusingly at Vega.
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:44 am

"It's me who asked him to do that." Sylvian replies, as she jumps off the ring and walks toward the three. "Malina Pharaoh, am I wrong? I'm challenging you and your team to a Grimm killing battle!" Sylvian turns her eyes toward Vega for a brief moment, then clenches her fist in front of Malina. "There's a pack of Kamaitachi hides deep inside the forest of Forever Fall, those are even more dangerous than the yesterday Porusk. It is said that they're not the most dangerous, but defeating them on one's own is almost impossible since. Let's settle this and see if which one of us can do it first."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:57 am

Malina looked at the clenched fist in front of her. "Uh huh.....And what's in it for us exactly? Because right now all I here is training and that isn't a very good motivator." She says to the girl in front of her before turning her head to Vega. "And you." She looks him in the eyes. "You told her my name? My full name?"
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:55 am

"You're scared, aren't you?" Sylvian let out a cold sigh. "Every winning battle itself is the greatest reward. And yesterday I'm expecting you are... more than that... I was to put you down as a fearless leader. My mistake then."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:07 am

Vega is confused at first but decides to hide it. "Well it may have slipped out when I was drinking coffee. I didn't think of it as too big a deal. I'm sorry if I angered you." Vega looked back at Sylvian. "Sylvian I don't have a problem with you in fact I think you're a good person but the way you said that sounds like you're picking a fight. Let's not be mad at each other here." Vega looked between the two with a blank stare but deep down he was nervous of how this situation could get.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Malina scoffs at the girl. "Scared? Hardly. Whatever these Grimm are four people could handle them, hell I could probably kill one alone. If you think I'm scared of not doing as well as you then you should know that it's not how many Grimm you kill..." Manticore unravels from her waist and lifts up behind her. "...it's how quickly. So your feeble attempt to trick me into participating wasn't very subtle...luckily for you, however, I enjoy proving people wrong, so we're in."
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:20 pm

"Very well then, we'll find it out soon." Sylvian takes out her digital scroll, and opens the map of Forever Fall. "These Kamaitachi is very easy to find, just follow this path to enter this windy field, and then go against the wind until you meet them." She lowers her voice. "Or meet your doom."

Then she points out a rough profile of he Kamaitaichi, seems no one has ever finished it. And they have such high bounty. "Theses creatures are not very ferocious, but extremely fast and dangerous. Tales say it's like a dark gust of wind when they're moving. And moreover, they always move in packs. One mistake and you will be cut into pieces in a moment of notice."

Last edited by Rajaah on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:54 pm

"Well now that the details have been settled let's head out." Vega checks his watch satisfied with how much time they have. "Sylvian would you be interested in coming with us to the forest? The RV will easily hold the 4 of us." Vega turns to Malina. "Well as long as you don't mind Malina."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:03 pm

"Why do you insist on carting her around?" Malina mumbled under her breath before turning her head back to Vega. "It would take longer if she didn't ride along, now wouldn't it?" She says reluctantly. "Come on, let's get this over with." She says before exiting the building and getting into the RV.
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:40 pm

After half an hour of travelling, the four arrives at a cliff deep inside the Red Forest. "This is it." Looking down the cliff, aside from the usual red maple-like trees, there is some sinister feeling dwells inside the atmosphere. "Wake him up." She looks at Muzen's sleepy face. "We're going down. Let's see if we can settle this 'quickly' as saying."

Sylvian changes her Impala Gracia shields into combat mode, then jumps off, on guard. She was expecting a march of furious little Kamaitachis immediately shows up and cut down everything enters their territory. But something weird happens... She landed, raised her guard up for at least a minute and nothing's changed since.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:27 pm

Malina looks down at the srop off then back at Muzen. "Yes..." She grumbled with crossed arms. "Yes, I need your help." She grumbled as Manticore wrapped itself around her waist and she checked the holstering on Summer's Blaze. "Mind the tail, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:02 pm

As the other three has come down the cliff, Sylvian disengages her battle gears, and turns her head around. "Weird... They gotta be down here, dozens of them! Why don't they show up?!" She opens her scroll, and check the bounty records. The Kamaitachi are not being hunted that much, or as if it was that easy to do so.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:21 pm

As Vega lands he looks for the Kamaitachi. He stands near the others and focuses his aura sending out his semblance to check the area. "Well there's nothing in the immediate vicinity." He turns back to Sylvian. "Other Hunters may not be killing them but maybe there is some other kind of Grimm which has decided to call this place home and its killing off the vermin." Vega turns around and activates his wires prepared to fight should anything happen.
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:46 pm

"That might be one thing. Should we go deeper, it might be more dangerous than expected, if it was the case..." Sylvian starts to get worried, as there is not a single Grimm creature around like Vega said, but the sinister feeling is getting more and more tensed. The other three should've felt that too when they come down here. But what bothers her the most is Malina standing there, with her tail twirling around and a mocking grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Vega uses his semblance once more and focuses it in the direction of the trees. "If we head in we won't find anything for a bit but past that I can't say. I will admit something feels off about this place." Vega prepares to head deeper into the forest but awaits the approval of his leader. "Malina what do you think? Is it worth the risk?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Malina stares into the forest as Vega and Sylvian converse. She, like themselves, didn't like this. While it was possible for the Ursa's to be in an early slumber, the rest of the forest was much to quiet. The sounds of a waterfall were in the distance but that was about it. No Rapierwasps buzzing, no stream flowing, no train moving along tracks. She snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Vega address her. "Yeah....We're already here, it would be a waste to leave now." She then turned her head to Muzen. "Hey, could ya fly up and get a look of the area?" She asks before taking out her right weapon and checking the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:13 pm

"Again with the flying... And how small of it when you can see it from miles away?" Sylvian wonders. "Anyway, we should keep moving, I'm having a bad feeling about staying too long between these... Muzen, lead us the way." She re-engages her shields again, and walk right besides him. The team then goes to the cleared zone of the forest.

While the team were moving, a dark gust swiftly gathers and follows them. The gust keeps enough distance from the team so they cannot tell it from normal winds.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:50 pm

With everyone in the clearing Vega begins to scout near the edge of the perimeter. After a few uses of his semblance he comes back to the group. "From what I can tell we are alone but my semblance has its limits and that could quickly change." Vega moves over to Sylvian. "Sylvian is there anything else you know about these Grimm? Apart from the dark gust is there any other way to identify if they're around?"

((You can bring them out now if you want to))
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:21 pm

"Alright, I'll keep it short." Sylvian begins to explain. "Those Kamaitachi are the fastest type of Grimm creature ever discovered. They are not very ferocious and aggressive, but if they feel something that could bring harm to their territory, they'll recklessly attack without hesitation. As they are too fast to normal human eyes, it seems that they leave a dark trail behind when moving, and they also use their sickle-like sharp claws to cut down enemies, hence the name of Kamaitachi. But the point is, they always move in packs, that's what makes them dangerous, but also easy to detect and avoid from distances, since it will bring noises and strong winds along."

"That's why I don't understand, this part of the forest is definitely their territory, but you did see it for yourselves. I really have no idea..."

Suddenly a strong gust blasts into the forest, heading toward the team, almost knock them off the ground.

"What the...?!" Sylvian panicked. "Everyone look out!!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Vega remains as calm as he can and tries to asses the situation. It must be here! We have to be on the defensive! Vega begins to manipulate his wires, as he moves his hands the sets get thicker and thicker and weaves them together. He manages to a form small shields of wires and moves them over the others. The shields do not cover their entire bodies but will offer some sort of protection in case anything is attacking them. "Everyone let the shields cover you as much as possible!" He keeps his eyes open for whatever is coming toward them for the time being he can only feel a heavy presence and the red of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Definition of "Team" [Closed]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next